xxx chapter 4 xxx

Somewhere Only We Know

Chapter 4

“You did well as always…”Another praising sentence was directed to me.

“Thank you, coach.” I replied my teacher and went to the locker room for change.

My name is Huang Zi Tao, I’m Chinese but my parents moved to this foreign country years ago and I have grew accustomed to this country – or more like city, Seoul. My friends usually called me Tao and my three best friends like brothers called me their baby panda just because I have this dark eye bag under my eyes  but anyway I adore the black and white animal so much and didn’t mind being called one; they are cute!

I might not be placed on the first three ranks in the entire university ranks but I managed to place myself on the fourth right after Baekkie, Kyungie and Luhannie; Baekkie is just genius, it’s hard to snatch the first place from him, Kyungie on the other hand was just so into books and academy beside cooking and last Luhannie is struggling with his double degree things while I never really care with my rank, I just wanted to enjoy my life.

Kyungsoo and I were in the Business Administration class while Baekkie and Luhan were majored in Finance; I bet you all knew about our activities we have beside sitting in the class and listen to the lecturer, Kyungie was is in the cooking and English debate club, Luhan was in the art club – he just started this a year ago and I was in the martial arts club, the only one who didn’t join the club is Baekhyun.

Baek originally was a member of choir club, he has this angelic voice – all of my friends have amazing voice beside me, I enjoyed rapping more than singing – but after his mother passed away he needed to take another job to pay his bills, so he  decided to drop out from the club.

I learned Wushu since I was still in China, I was around 6 or 7 years old that time when my dad entered me into this wushu club – I protested before but later I found myself enjoying the martial art more and more. I was considered as one of the best member in the wushu club, I have won several gold medals and three silver medals.

Among my group members, I could say that I stood out the most; with my height and blonde hair it made people notice me first before my best friends. Most of people would find me scary and quiet but if you got to know me more, I was just shy to talk to new people and I am not scary!

I was the youngest one on the group and my best friends pampered me a lot.

I was sitting in one of my class with Kyungie hyung right now; I knew that he was anxious to meet his biggest nightmare, the one and only Kim Jongin a.k.a Kim Kai.

“Tao Tao, help me wushu him!” Kyung hyung spoke to me suddenly – more like demanded to me but nevertheless I am going to help me wushu the playboy if he dared to approach my Kyungie hyung again!

“I would gladly do it for you, Ge~” I replied him. It was a habit of mine, instead of calling them hyung; I like to call them Ge, its means older brother in Chinese.

Kyungie hyung went back to his day dream – probably thinking a way to avoid the kingka as much as he can.

Three minutes later, screaming and squealing from some annoying girls could be heard. Here comes the two kingkas, Kim Jongin and Kris Wu.

“Kyaa, Its Kai and Kris!” some girls started to scream out loud when the two troublemakers made their way into the class.

“Hello my biggest nightmare.” I heard Kyung hyung murmured beside me before he took out his earphones, plugged it into his ear then he took out his small notebook and began to write down some things, probably a grocery shopping list.

It’s not like I have some freaking grudge over them – maybe to Kai after he ing one night stand with my Kyungie hyung – but regardless I didn’t even care about their existence! So what if you are the heir of Asia’s biggest corporation, I didn’t care a bit! From the four kingkas, Kai was place number in my blacklist list then come next Wu Yifan or Kris Wu.

Why? I told you before that I didn’t have a grudge over Kris, Sehun or Chanyeol but the freaking Kris Wu sure has an attitude problem – four of them have the problems but Kris was the worst one.

The Asia top corporation’s ranking now was leaded by the Wu then Oh, Park and Kim; but they were equal rich and powerful, the only things that made Wu become the leader was because his house business was the first one to expand to America and Europe – remember that he is Chinese Canadian – before the rest three.

Okay, let’s stop with the kingkas and back to my current condition where their freaking fan clubs still screaming like a mad people.

God, these girls sure know how to scream! It was really loud and freaking annoying! Can’t they stop screaming already? It’s not like both of Kris and Kai would acknowledge them anyway!

I looked at my hand phone’s clock, we still have two minutes until the next period started and I have to dealt with these crazy screams for another two minutes until the teacher appeared. Oh God!

Goodbye my peaceful life, I never thought that my last year of university life would be messed up like this.

 


The flower boys' POV are officially completed with this; 

I'll started with the first kingkas introduction for the next chapter, please anticipate for it! 

FEEDBACKS [comments, upvotes, subscribes] are APPRECIATED!! 

I hope you enjoy the chapter guys~~ 

Oh, I'm looking for an official poster for this fic; if you can help me please pm or comment to me! 

If you have any opinion or question, feel free to ask or tell me by commenting on the chapter 'kay~ 

I do read all of your comment and I'm really thankful towards the support <3

You can contact me through my instagram account or weibo account! I do and will follow back my readers; all you need to do is comment on one of my  posts for follow back and when I see the post I'll follow you back immediately *I swear!

Have a great day people!!

I'll meet you on the next chapter,

My baby panda is soo cuttee!!!

XOXO

Mei