xxx chapter 6 xxx

Somewhere Only We Know

Chapter 6

Kyungsoo POV

Girls screaming and squealing, boys throwing them envy look some even drooling at the sight of the two kingkas who walked into the class but they annoyed me, a lot.

I was listing down the things I needed to buy when someone come into my table – our table, I shared my seat with Tao. I looked up from my paper and faced Kai, the crazy stupid bastard kingka that I hate.

“Hey, cutie” Kai said – it was a good thing that I sat on the corner of the room near the window, Baek’s and mine favorite spot, while my baby panda sat beside me so I am not the one who talk face to face to him.

“I am not a cutie.” Tao replied him.

“I am not talking to you, even though you are cute but I’m sorry you are not my type.” Kai said and Tao creased his eyebrows, looking annoyed than before.

“Then leave!” Tao could be intimidated when he has to.

“I am not talking to you; I’m talking to the owl beside you.” Kai said again, referring to me this time.

“What do you want?” I asked him, clearly annoyed with his presence.

“What is your name, cutie?” He asked me again, oh God! He slept with me before but he don’t know my name – oh again, a playboy like him would not even remember anyone I bet.

“Why should I tell you?” I wasn’t going to let him win!

“Feisty, my favorite~” Kai winked to me.

“Hey you…” Kai shouted and pointed at a boy who sat two rows in front of me.

“M-m-me?” The boy pointed himself and asked the kingka.

“Yes, you! What is this cutie name?” Kai asked and pointed at me.

‘Keep calm, don’t snap, you are better than this…’ I kept chanting the sentence like mantra inwardly, trying to calm myself from snapping at the arrogant boy.

“Do Kyungsoo,” the boy replied.

“So baby Soo…” Kai began and it was my limit!

“I am not a baby! My name is Kyungsoo, not baby Soo!” I shouted at him.

“But you are a baby, my baby~” Kai cooed at me and I swore I will slap him in minute if he continued this.

“Step back Kai,” Tao hissed when he saw Kai slipped into the seat in front of me and his face was close to mine but still in a safe distant.

“Don’t interferer his business, panda!” A different voice spoke up.

I pulled my face away from the tan kingka – he was invading my personal space – and directed my views to the blonde – Kris Wu.

“I am not a panda, you angry bird!” Tao hissed at Kris this time.

“Ouch, he got you there Kris.” Kai mocked his best friend who sent him a glare that completely shut him up.

“I am out from here, come on Soo.” Tao said before he grabbed his back pack and left the classroom while dragging me with him.

We met the teacher on our way out and I told him that Tao wasn’t in a good shape so I needed to bring him to the infirmary. The teacher knew us – of course, we are the school stars’ – and let us slipped from his class.

“Where are we going to, Tao?” I asked my baby Tao – who still dragging me to nowhere.

“Rooftop?” He asked and I nodded my head before both of us left to the rooftop – another usual place where my groups hang around beside library or the university’s cafeteria.

Tao and I sat on the floor, inhaling the nice air and tried our best to calm ourselves; Kai and Kris sure knew how to piss us off, I hoped Baek and Luhan did better than us.

“,” Tao shout suddenly and I jolted when I heard him.

“What? What?” I began to panic too.

“We are done Kyungie Ge…” Tao said again, done? Why?

“What are you talking about Tao?” I asked him, completely confused on his sudden blabber.

“We just insulted the kingkas in front of everyone!” Tao started to panic again.

“I know, and?” I really didn’t get my baby panda here.

“Ge, it’s the kingka – not they’re the kingkas, the Wu and Kim.” Tao said again.

“I know… so?” this got me confused even more.

“Ge, they can make our life more miserable. You do know right why we avoided them in the first place!” Tao shouted to me and oh…

I got him right now.

, double … no!

“Tao, Tao… what should we do?” I began to panicking like my panda too.

“I don’t know, Ge…” I should have known better, what should I do?

“Wait, beside the fact that they are kingkas… I think we forgot something else…” Tao said again, what else?

They are handsome, powerful, rich, have a lot of fan girls…

“Fan girls…” both of us said in unison.

Oh damn right, we have to dealt with their crazy es – ehem, fan girls – too right now.

“Tao, should I jump from here?” I asked Tao while I stood up and eyeing the ground a bit. God, it’s high!

“Should I jump with you too?”  Tao asked me back.

“Why should you jump with me?” I asked my baby because I knew why I have to jumped because first, I disobeyed Kai when he asked me about my name and second, I snapped at him because he calls me baby!

“I called the Kris Wu, heir of the powerful Wu, angry bird; remember?” He replied me.

Oh yeah, it was a good comeback too. Angry bird, pfft…

“Maybe we should really jump together?” I concluded in the end.

“Hey Ge, should we tell Baekhyun Ge and Luhan Ge?” Tao asked me.

“That we are going to jump from here?” I continued again.

“Yeah,” Tao replied and I thought for a while. It would be nice to leave some messages to them right?

“I think we have to. I will text Baekkie and you text Luhan, okay?” I said and both of us took out our phone and started to write a goodbye letter to our dearest best friends.

“Goodbye Baek, Lu… I love you both.” I murmured then I put my phone back to my pocket and took Tao’s hand before both of us jumped.

Goodbye world… I will miss you, maybe?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“What are you two doing?” A high pitched scream was heard in the west wing of the university.

“Trying to jump to the ground?” I shouted back but why did it sound more like a question? 

“Are you crazy?!” The person – Baekkie – screams again.

“No, Baek. You know, we aren’t going to die if we jump from here. Tao and I have jumped before, and we are still alive!” I replied.

“Yah! I know you won’t die, who will die because jumping from a meter high stone to a mattress, but you can get injure, my baby panda too!” Baek scolded us.

“You know, for the top students like you; you sure are stupid Soo.” Luhan stated calmly.

“Why?” I pouted and sat on the edge of the roof.

“First, you got Baek and I worried because we thought both of you are really going to commit suicide by writing a long messages about how you love us and bla bla bla; second, this is sure not a place for someone who is going to kill himself.” Luhan replied.

Oh, right.

“I’m not planning to die actually; both of you know that Tao and I have this habit to jump from here to get ourselves calm right? Well, that’s what are we doing right now.” I countered back, trying to defend baby panda and myself from a diva Baekhyun.

“I know but you also know that I hate it right?” Diva Baekhyun means no good, I told you.

“Yeah, yeah… I’m sorry; forgive me?” I said to him and he nodded his head in satisfy.

“Tao, get down!” Baekhyun shouted again, to baby Tao this time.

“Now, leave this crazy place! We still have classes to attend!” Baekhyun said then dragged Tao away with both of Luhan and I in tow.

You guys probably confuse about the place right? I’ll tell you!

Actually, when both of us mean a rooftop; it wasn’t the outside part of the roof of a building, which usually is a high place, the rooftop that Tao and I meant is actually our usual hang out place – mostly for both of us – it was a small – probably around one or two meter high – stone that placed in the rooftop, because of it we called it rooftop too.

Since we usually hanged around, Tao and I placed a mattress under so we can jump from the stone to the mattress without getting injured badly, it was fun too. 

 < The place that Kyungsoo mentioned looks like that, the one that I circled; I don't know what it called so I just try to explain it to you guys but *sigh*... I hope the picture helps you to understand it better. There's a place like this in my school and I hang around with my friends sometimes, it's nice so I think I can use it on my story~>

 


The next chapter is up guys, I don't know why but I feel like writing the diva Kyungie.. so here is it~

Nah, I hope you enjoy the chapter ... sorry it takes a while for me to update :( 

As usual; comments, upvotes and subscribes are welcome and loved!!

You guys can contact me personally through my instagram account [here] and just mention

for follow back because I do follow back all of my readers! 

If you have any opinions or questions, feel free to tell or ask me by commenting on the chapter! 

I'll reply them if I find it necessary~~

Anyways, have a great and blast day people!

I'll meet you again on the next chapter~~

XOXO,

 

 

Mei