xxx chapter 1 xxx

Somewhere Only We Know

Chapter 1

I believe that everyone has this one and only special place – somewhere that only you and your beloved know.

I am Byun Baekhyun, 22 years old; I’m on my last year of my university life here in the famous Seoul University. My friends called me the genius kid, I aced all of my tests without ever falling, I managed with the highest score among my friends and now I am on my internship for the famous Park Inc. – the largest corporation in Asia – as one of their financial management team.

I was surprised when I get called by the human resources that day, marking the start of my career life. I didn’t regret anything so far; my dad left the world three years ago because of a terrible accident at his workplace and mom left a year ago because of a sudden heart attack.

I mourned for my lost but I managed to get pass them with my best friends beside my side – the princess Luhan, my partner in crime – the sassy diva – Kyungsoo, and last our group’s baby panda Tao. The fourth of us was known as the university’s flower boy – we weren’t poor but not reach either, we were just a middle class people.

Luhan and I worked on one of the café near our universities before we landed on the internship and now the fourth of us settled down in some great company. As I said before, I worked for the Park Inc. while Luhan worked for the Oh Inc. – another large corporation in Asia.

There were the big four corporations that leading Asia – the Park, the Oh, the Kim and the Wu – and it was funny how my friends and I settled down in each of the corporation with Kyungsoo worked for the Kim and our baby panda worked for the Wu.

It wasn’t a secret for the business worlds’ that the four companies’ heir were best friends, even their parents were best friends!

…and it wasn’t a secret either that four of them also went to Seoul University, majoring either in Business Administration or Finance – like me and my friends but we never really greeted each other before.

Let me introduced you to the four prince of the Seoul University,

There’s Park Chanyeol – the happy virus of the group. He was really tall – my gang named him the giant – around 185 cm, heck! He has this handsome feature with curly brown hair – sometimes he straightens it and it suited him more actually.

Next, there’s Wu Yi Fan or Kris, the Chinese Canadian student, another giant of the gang with 187 cm – double heck! – the faced of the group, he fascinated people with his languages skill; he spoke Chinese, Korean, English and Cantonese, just like Chanyeol he has the handsome feature with short golden blonde hair that made him look cooler.

Moved on, there’s Kim Jong In, mostly known as Kai – the school playboy. You can said he’s the shortest among his best friends but I assured you he still considered as a tall person with his 182 cm height and y tanned skin, you wouldn’t miss him easily. Of course, he has the handsome feature with black hair that completed his appearance.

Last but not least, the maknae of the group, Oh Sehun – you wouldn’t really know what he felt because he never shown any emotions on his perfect face. He has the palest skin with another joking height – 184 cm – and the rainbow color hair that stood out of him the most.

As you can see, the group contained the tallest and the most handsome and of course the richest people in our school; my friends and I tried to avoid them most of times. Why? Simply because we didn’t want anything to do with them; if you got into their bad side you can say goodbye to your peaceful life.

 There an example actually, there’s a boy named Choi Jimin, I didn’t really know what he did to the gang actually but I only knew that the boy was dropped out by the school – courtesy of Sehun’s powerful daddy who was one of the school important board member – and his parents were fired from their works and they couldn’t find a place that wanted to hire them so they were forced to move into the countryside.

It was a pity because Jimin was one of the school’s star students – he has won three silver medals for the university in English debate because the gold medals were snatched by Kyungie three years in a row.

So, people in the university were actually afraid of them and my gang and I wasn’t another exception either. We didn’t want to have a bad university experience so it was good to take some precaution action like avoided them every time.

My gang and I managed to avoided them for three years in a row, we took different classes of them – if we ended up on the same class, we would rush to the university’s office and demanded for changing class with the same subject; being on the list of top students, the university didn’t really questions our action and just simply arranging our class into our liking.

I knew you were all really curious right? Like why were we avoided them so much until we changed our classes just because we didn’t want to be placed on the same class like them?

Well, let me told you one important reason.

You all knew that the Kim Jong In a.k.a Kim Kai the school biggest playboy right? Our little Kyungie was one of his victims. The tanned man seemed didn’t recognize him but the fourth of us knew the best, Kyungie has a crush on him before and being an innocent person he was he was trapped to sleep with Kai.

It happened on our second year, there was a party and all of our students were invited. My gang and I decided to show up at the party that filled with tons of alcoholic drinks which we didn’t really aware at. So Kyungie was cornered by a drunken man who tried to him and he was saved by none other than Kai. The tanned man then gave Kyung a drink and let’s just said that Kyung was drunken just on one glass.

The bastard Kai took advantage of it and lured Kyung to the nearest five star hotels and ed him then left him in the morning because when Kyung woke up the next morning, he found himself alone, on the bed with a paper placed on the nightstand.

I have a good , thank you baby… - Kai

Kyungie cried because he lost his first time just like that, I still remembered the day he called us and told us to pick him up on the hotel; starting that day I really hated them but since they didn’t really recognize us we couldn’t confront them beside we wanted to stay in the safe zone.

But it was funny that my gang and I ended up with our internship on their corporation but again, if we managed to finish the internship smoothly, this would be one of the best additions to our recommendation paper for looking job once we graduated.

Though I couldn’t say that luck were always on our side because today, Luhan and I who majored in Finance were placed in the same class with the Park and Oh – we tried to change class again but the administrator lady told me that they only have one class for this subject and it was a must-take lesson.

I sat along with Luhan on the corner of the room that placed on the last row beside the window, I enjoyed this seat the most and I have seated at the corner ever since my first grade and not to mention I could enjoy the scenery outside the window. I took out my phone and chatted on our group chat, telling the rest of our group members who were in the business administration class – Tao and Kyungie – about Luhan and mine condition right now.

We were stuck with the university’s kingkas – Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun.

Apparently Tao and Kyung also stuck with the rest member of the kingka’s – Kim Kai and Kris Wu; though I bet it was harder for Kyungsoo since Kai was placed in the same class with him.

The only good thing that happened right now was the kingkas haven’t shown up yet, Luhan and I could relax a bit.

Let’s just said I didn’t really anticipate my last year on Seoul University.

 


Hi hi people!! 

As I promised yesterday, here is the first real chapter!!

What do you think about this chapter so far?? Give me your opinion, please~~

I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I do! 

Also please shower this story with tons of love, okay??

As usual; comments, upvotes and subscribes are welcome and loved~

you can contact me through my instargam [link], [id: dona_bellaa] just mention for follow back

because I do follow all of my readers! 

If you have any questions, idea or opinion don't be shy to write or ask me by commenting on the story!

I'll reply them really~~ 

special thanks to my very first 13 subscribers. I'll try my best not to dissapointed my readers! 

I'll meet you guys again on the next chapter!!

Tons of love;

XOXO,

Mei