Chapter 2

Annoying Bestfriend

It’s been three days since that day. Seems like Sulli really serious about the decision to cut all of the connections with Minho. She deleted his contact on messengers, blocked him on social media and blacklisted his number. Minho sighed. He’s lying on his bed. He’s going to get some sleep and flashback to their middle school days.

It was the time Minho met Sulli first. Sulli is a new student at his school. She transferred to Busan from Seoul because his daddy’s work. She came to his school on 8th grade. His school was like received a huge bomb that day. Sulli is really pretty and she became hot gossip among all students. New student from Seoul, pretty, stylish and also rich. She is every boy’s dream girl.

“Minho! Do you want to see the new student? Let’s come to her class!” One of Minho’s friend Kim Jonghyun asked him.

“Isn’t it enough to see her from here? We can see her clearly here.” Minho class is in third floor and all students on Minho class can see clearly Sulli’s class from the window.

“Aish! You! Haven’t you heard people said that her voice is like an angel? Let’s go above! Let’s introduce ourselves to her.” Jonghyun grabbed Minho’s hand and run through the stairs. Only after they almost arrived at her class there’s commotion of seniors. Minho and Jonghyun stopped their step.

“Well. Look like it’s not our time dude.” Said Jonghyun.

“Let’s go. We might face problem if we still desperate want to talk to that Sulli girl now.” Minho saw a group of seniors. The most powerful seniors in school. They come to Sulli. And their leader, Lee Joon come to approach Sulli. He doesn’t need to know what happened later.

 

 

 

During sport subject. Minho’s class and Sulli’s class have same schedule.

“I heard Lee Joon already confessed to Sulli.” Jonghyun gossiping with male students.

“Ouch… did she said yes?” asking Suho, the leader of their class. Even Suho is interested with Sulli. He is so rich and well mannered.

“I don’t know. But I bet she will.” Answer Jonghyun.

“Why do you think so?” asking Sehun. Sehun is really cold and it’s a surprise he’s interested with Sulli.

“Well… we talk about Lee Joon here. Which girl won’t fall for his charm? He’s handsome but not flower boy like type. He’s rich. He’s the captain of our school soccer team. He’s also the president of acting club. Even me as a man adore him. He has such a perfect face, body and his hair is also perfect man! And he has perfect aura. Most of boys on 9th grade follow him everywhere. Even there are boys from 8th grade and 7th grade follow him and willing to be his slave. Let’s be honest, you guys are also admired him right?”

“Booooooo!!” Jonghyun woo-ed by the male students from Minho’s class and Sulli’s class.

“Jonghyun! I think you need to visit doctor. You might be fall for that Lee Joon guy!” said Onew. He laughed so hard.

“Or maybe you are the one who want to join Lee Joon’s gang? Well dude prepare for yourself to be a maid of 9th grade boys then.” Chen speaking this time.

“I heard Sulli going out with Lee Joon yesterday. Maybe today she will give a “yes” to him.” This time Dongwoon, a boy from Sulli’s class speaking.

“Ouch. Jonghyun’s heart break twice. For Sulli and for the guy he secretly admired, Lee Joon.” Said Kikwang. He mimicking a sad face.

“HAHAHAHAHA.” And all the boys laughed that time. Minho glanced at Sulli but of course she didn’t glance back. The female students haven’t done with their practice yet. Sulli has sweat all over her face but still cute. She’s laughing too with female students. Minho felt happiness in this school.