Chapter 6

Annoying Bestfriend

Present day

 

“Minho…. Baby… I’m coming….!”

“Minho? Hello? Anybody home?”

Minho’s Mom came to Busan every month. She usually stays for 3-5 days at home. While his father only come to home once every season.

Minho’s Mom burst into Minho’s room.

“Aigoo... I thought no one in home.” Said Minho’s Mom.

“Don’t you miss me my baby boy? No greeting kisses? No hug or what so ever?”

“Nothing, Mom. I’m 23. I am a grown up man now.” Minho playing his PSP while lying on his bed.

“What happened with my darling? You usually get excited whenever I’m coming.”

“I said nothing. I’m 23 now and I don’t want to kiss you anymore because I don’t want to look like a child.”

“If you’re really 23 and a grown up man then you need to stop playing with this.” Minho’s Mom stole the PSP from Minho.

“Mom!” Minho tried to take back the PSP. But his Mom didn’t give it back.

“Oh! Whatever. I’m just going to sleep now.” Said Minho.

His Mom feels strange with his son.

“Hey, what happened? Do you have problem? You can share it with me.” Said Minho’s Mom.

“Sulli is angry to me. She doesn’t want to talk to me anymore.”

“Sulli? Why doesn’t she want to talk to you anymore? Are you hurting her?”
Minho shakes his head.

“I don’t know. But I think I need to make proper apologize. Mom, do you have idea how to apologize to her?”

“Maybe you can send her flower? Girl loves flowers.” Said Minho’s Mom.

“She has a lot of flowers in her home. She’s going to throw mine in trash.”

“How about asking her to candle light dinner? I know a good place for candle light dinner.”

“She doesn’t even want to talk with me. She’s going to blow every candle there.” Said Minho.

“Hmm.. or you can just buy her a teddy bear and some candies.”

“She’s not little girl anymore, Mom!”

“Aish! I don’t know anything else. Your dad usually brings me flower to apologize. It’s must be your fault to made her angry. So think of yourself.” His Mom gets up from the bed.

“I am going to take shower. I am so tired. I will go to show my new diamond to my friends tomorrow. I am so excited.” Her Mom stretched her body. “Don’t forget to ask her here if she already forgiven you. I want to show my new diamond to her too. Good night my baby.” She flied a kiss to Minho.
His Mom is useless.

 

 

Minho eats breakfast together with his Mom and his brother, Minseok.

“Minseok, what time you get home last night?” asked his Mom to Minseok.

“11PM? Why Mom? I saw you shoes but you already slept so I didn’t greet you.” Said Minseok

“I feel like as you both growing old no one want me here.”

“Don’t say like that Mom. We never stop loving you and we always want you here. Aren’t you in home last night, Minho? Why don’t you greet Mom?”

Minho not answering Minseok's questin. Minseok and his Mom changing look.

“Hyung, if your bestfriend angry to you? What will you do to make her forgive you?” instead of answering his brother’s question, Minho asked this question to his brother.

“Huh? I will just apologize to them.” said Minseok. What's with this sudden question.

“What if they don’t accept it?”

“I don’t care. What’s matter is I apologized to them. It’s their choice to forgive me or not.” Minseok continue chewing his food.

“Aish you both are useless!” Minho left the dining table.

“What’s wrong with him?” asked Minseok

“I don’t know. He’s been acting strange since last night. I heard Sulli is angry to him. Minseok, do you think Minho and Sulli are an item now? They’ve been together since middle school, and during college they are always together too.”

“Minho and Sulli? Haha I don’t think so, Mom.”

“Why? My son is handsome and Sulli is so pretty. They will be a perfect couple.”

“I don’t think Minho is Sulli’s type. Beside I heard rumor that Sulli's parents asking her for arranging marriage with Busan Mayor’s son.”

“Mayor Lee’s son?” asked his Mom in disbelief.

“Yeah. Sulli is decent student in school. She doesn’t accept any man's confession. Even popular pitcher from our college baseball team really likes her. But she ignored him.” Minseok is 2 years old than Minho so they had a brief met at college. Minseok is also a part of student council so he know a lot about various information in their college.

“But it’s only a rumor. I don’t know it’s true or not. I can only say that Minho is really far from Sulli level. That brat changing girlfriend every month. What would Sulli expect from him though?”

“Aigoo. Teens these day. I have to go now, Minseok. I will show my new diamond collection to my friends.” Said his Mom.

“Aigoo. Old ladies these day. I can’t even.” Murmured Minseok.