Chapter 4

Annoying Bestfriend

“Minho oppa… do you have time after school? I need to talk to you.” Asked Seulgi. They are in canteen now. Minho always spends lunch time with Seulgi for this two weeks.

“Why don’t talk about it now?”

“It kinda private, oppa.”

“Wow… is it about criminal thing? Secret mission? But what is a secret you hide in this age? I’d like to hear that. I will wait you at the school park after school then!”

“It’s not like that.” Seulgi laughed. She really loves Minho’s jokes. It’s one of the reason she accepted Minho to be her boyfriend. He’s her type.

“Sulli!” Minho shouted.

Damn. Why is she here? Seulgi cursed Sulli in her heart.

Minho stand up from his seat.

“Where are you going?” Seulgi pulled Minho’s hand.

“To Sulli. She is alone. Can I ask her to have lunch together with us?” without hearing Seulgi’s answer Minho went to Sulli. and now she sat in their table.

“Seulgi… you already know Sulli right? She is my classmate.” Said Minho enthusiast.

“Ah.. yes..” Seulgi faking smile.

“Nice to meet you.” Said Sulli to Seulgi with her eye smile.

“Why are you dragging me here? I don’t want to become a mosquito between you both.” Sulli pouted.

“You are alone so I am asking you here. You should be thankful to me. You will look like a lost chicken if you are alone.”

“I prefer being a chicken rather than being mosquito though.” Sulli pouted again. Minho pinched Sulli’s nose. And then she slapped his hand. Didn’t he know that Seulgi, his girlfriend in front of them?

“I am sorry Seulgi. Minho! Apologize to your girlfriend.” Said Sulli.

“Oh I am sorry too. Let’s eat now.” Said Minho. Seulgi is angry. She can’t see Sulli anymore!

 

 

 

“Sulli where are you going after school?” asked Minho after the bell ringing.

“I am going to Sunny’s house as usual to study with our private teacher. Why?”

“Can I pick you up after that? I have new bicycle! I also want to have dinner in your home.”

“Actually my father will pick me today. And we’re going to have dinner in some restaurant.” said Sulli.

“Can you ask your father to invite me?” Minho said with puppy eyes.

“Don’t you ashamed to volunteering yourself?”

Minho shakes his head while smiled.

“Ehm.” Sulli faking cough.

“There’s Seulgi.” Sulli whispered. Seulgi is standing near the class door.

“I’m going! See you later!” said Minho. He brings his bag and left.

“Sunny. Come on!” said Sulli.

“I am not done talking with Seohyun yet. Can you wait me at the parking park? My driver might be waiting for me there. Please ask him to wait for a while.”

“Okay.” Sulli nodded and left.


Seulgi and Minho reached the school park.

“So... what are you gonna say to me?” asked Minho.

“I want to ask you first what are you talking about with Sulli unnie earlier in class?”

“Hmm… Why are you interested with our conversation? Sulli never interested with our conversation.” Minho asked Seulgi back. Seulgi boiled anger. Sulli Sulli and Sulli. She’s so tired of Sulli’s name ringing in her ears.

“Minho oppa… I want you to stay away from Sulli unnie.”

What? Did Minho hear this right?

“What? Can you repeat it again?”

“I want you to stay away from Sulli unnie.”

“Why are you asking me to?” asked Minho.

“I am envy every time she’s around you.”

“But she’s my friend.” Said Minho. He’s clueless.

“Yeah I know.” said Seulgi.

“What if I don’t want to do it?”

Seulgi feeling confused. She is not prepared for this question. She thought that Minho will said yes immediately.

“Then maybe we need to b… b... break up.” Said Seulgi with shuttered voice.

“Let’s break up then.”

“W… What?” Seulgi can’t believe that words.

“Let’s break up. Because I don’t want to do what you want.”

“Are you choosing her over me?” Seulgi can’t hold her tears anymore. She cried.

“I don’t know. I just don’t want to do it.”

“Just get to the point. You chose her over me.”

“Does it matter whom that I chose?”

“Of course it’s matter! I am your girlfriend!” Seulgi is so angry this time.

“Okay. I chose her. Are you satisfied now?” Minho is also angry. He doesn’t like Seulgi’s behavior lately especially after this. Why does he need to choose two girls in this age?

“I think break up is the best decision. Thanks for everything Seulgi. I hope you’re ok.” Minho left Seulgi cried at the school park.

What a bad day.