Chapter 3

Annoying Bestfriend

During the third year of middle school Minho getting close with Sulli. He didn’t remember why they are close now, all he can remember that Sulli sat in front of him. They are in the same class in 9th grade. And that’s all.

“I put a lot of effort to wrote that letter. I even spray my perfume there. And it’s expensive perfume!” said Sulli. She wrote love letter for Minho’s crush. Seulgi. Their junior.

“But your handwritten is ugly.” Minho staring at the letter.

“What? Your handwritten is uglier! It’s like little chicken’s handwritten!” Sulli angry. She wrote the letter on 11PM. Minho just texted her the words she need to write and she wrote it all.

“I am just kidding. I like it! I’m sure Seulgi will like this too.” Minho pinched Sulli’s cheek.

“I hate you!” Sulli pouted her lips. Minho just brushed her hair and go.

“Thank you!” Minho went to give that letter to Seulgi. And Sulli going to the library.

 

 

Sulli broke up with Lee Joon after 4 months relationship. Lee Joon doesn’t like the idea of their break up. Sulli told him to focus his study because he needs to face final exam that time. Lee Joon even knelt in front of Sulli to ask for second chance but its failed. And worst of it, Lee Joon spread bad rumors about Sulli. He said to his friends that Sulli gave her ity to him. He called Sulli “Seoul ”. Most of people believed him. Sulli can’t do anything. A lot of people from her class avoiding her.

She doesn’t have any friends in class on her last month in 8th grade. During their study tour in Japan no one accompanied her. No one wanted her in their group. So she needs to make the journal alone. She wished that everything became okay again on her 9th grade.

And maybe God granted her wish. She has new a lot of nice friends in 9th grade.

On first semester Sulli had relationship with fellow male student in her grade. Kim Myungsoo but people called him L. L is handsome and but he’s quiet type. Their relationship just last long one month.

“I wonder why you kept ignoring Suho. Didn’t you ever said that you like him? He has nice aura.” Minho asked Sulli. Suho, his former class leader has serious crush on Sulli. It’s his fourth times confessed to Sulli but she still ignore it.

“Tell me, is it about that Lee Joon guy? You can’t still move on from that trauma? Or is it about L? Is he doing something bad on you like Lee Joon?”

Sulli shakes her head.

“Then why?” asked Minho curious.

“Minho, can you help me?” said Sulli

“What?”

“Tell Suho to not try anymore. I will focus my study. I want to receive perfect score.”

“Why you can’t say it by yourself?” asked Minho.

“Well if you can’t help me then I’m going to talk to Suho tomorrow.” Sulli focusing herself to the book she read. They are in school park right now.

“No… no. I will help you. I will talk to Suho today after school ends.” If it’s all Sulli needs, then Minho will help it.

“Thank you.” Sulli smiled.

“By the way how is thing going with you and Seulgi? It’s been two weeks already since you gave that letter.”

“Hmm what kind of answer do you want?”

“Huh? I want you to be happy with her. I don’t know what kind of answer I want.”

“Well things are going smoothly and I am so happy with her.” Minho smiled. In fact that he and Seulgi just in two weeks of their relationship but Minho already getting tired of Seulgi’s personality.

“I am happy for you Frog!” Sulli mocked Minho’s nickname. And she run.

“Ya! I am going to eat you Peach! You will be a dead meat!” Minho trying to catch Sulli. Peach is Sulli’s nickname for Minho.

They didn’t know Seulgi and her friends spy-ing them that time. It’s five people all.

“Only friends, huh?” Minah, one of Seulgi friend said with binocular on her hands.

“Friend with benefit. Possible.” Said Hyeri.

“Stop it guys! I am going to solve it tomorrow.” Said Seulgi. Seulgi felt her heart burned with fire.

“Make sure you can solve it. Make sure Minho chose you over that best friend of him.” Said Hyosung while smirking. Seulgi nodded.