Chapter 7

Annoying Bestfriend

It’s been one week since Minho and Sulli didn’t talk each other. Minho decided come to Sulli’s office after work ended. He planned to bugging and nagging her until she forgive him.

Minho stopped his car after he saw Sulli with a guy going out from office building. He is not that tall but he’s good looking. Is Sulli finally started to entertaining a guy now?

“Sulli!” Minho approached Sulli.

Sulli looking away and pulled that man’s arm to started walking fast.

“Ya! Sulli! Are you deaf?”

“What the heck.” Sulli muttered.

“Why you don’t greet him?” asked that guy.

“Just ignore him. He’s not important.” Said Sulli. She keep walking fast. But that guy stopped his step.

“You must be Minho Choi, right?” asked that guy to Minho.

“Oh. I can’t help that I’m so popular. Yes. I am Minho.” Minho grinned.

“I heard about you a lot from Luna. Nice to meet you. I am Lee Taemin.” Taemin smiled.

“Yeah. She is my college friend.” Why did Luna talk about him to this Taemin guy though?

“By the way I am Sulli’s best friend. We’ve been friends since middle school.” Said Minho proudly.

“I know it.” Said Taemin.

“What are you doing now, Taemin? Let’s go. We might be late for dinner.” Sulli said from the back. She still avoided looking at Minho.

“Where are you guys going?” asked Minho.

“We’re going to some mall and having dinner later. See you later, Minho.” Said Taemin.

“Can I join both of you?”

“Oh… I am sorry but my car only has 2 seats.”

“No problem. I bring my own car. I will follow your car. Thank you, Taemin.”

Sulli glared her annoying best friend. She feels like want to kill him. Minho just smile like an idiot.

 

 


“Sulli ya! What are you going to buy? Are you going to buy underwear? You shouldn’t buy that if you’re going to mal with a guy, you know!”

“Or are you gonna buy shower treatment. Uhhh… I love going to Body Shop. I love to accompany you there. The sales promotion girls are pretty and smell nice.”

“Or maybe you want to buy shoes? Ya! You bought some shoes last week. Stop buying shoes! Shoes don’t make you more pretty. So let’s go to Body Shop instead.”

“Ah… I know. You must be craving for cookies. You are going to buy 10 jar cookies. Don’t you worry being fat?”
Minho is so annoying. Why he can’t shut up already. Why is he embarrassed her in front of Taemin like this?

“Sulli is going to some bookstore. She need something for his brother.” It’s Taemin who answered all of Minho’s questions.

“Oh, San-e? OMG. I forgot to buy him Gundam robot. I promised him last month.” Said Minho.

When did he remember all of his promises though?

“I guess I will going to play store instead. So, let’s meet at the restaurant you mentioned before. Bye guys!”
Taemin nodded.

“I am so sorry.” Said Sulli to Taemin after Minho gone.

“No problem. He is your best friend after all.”

“He’s going to ruin our dinner for sure.

“I don’t mind. He’s funny and maybe I can be friends with him too.”

“Thank you.”

“Anyway… When will you forgive him? I saw you ignoring him all the times.”

“Don’t worry. I will forgive him after he realized all of his mistakes. I am sorry again. Let’s not talk about him, okay?”

Taemin smiled and brushed Sulli’s hair.

 

 

They are in restaurant that Minho and Sulli come often now.

“Let me guess… Sulli is just going to order French fries and banana split.” Said Minho. He blabbering non stop.

“Is that all you want gonna order?” asked Taemin to Sulli.

“No. I will order the same as you.” Said Sulli.
Minho suddenly felt pain in his chest. But he doesn’t know what it is. He is stop blabbering and on that day he went home sad.