Chapter 5

Annoying Bestfriend

Minho sat at near the gate; he saw Sunny’s car passed him. Sulli must be there. He went to telephone booth.

“Hello, auntie. This is Minho”

“Oh. Hi Minho. Is there anything I can help? Sulli is not here. She went to Sunny’s house to study together.” Said a voice on the other line. He’s talking with Sulli’s mom.

“I heard that you will have dinner together with Sulli tonight.”

“Actually Sulli’s daddy coming home today so we’re going to celebrate it. Why Minho? Do you want to come with us?”
Sulli’s mom is so nice. She really knows what Minho want. Minho is often come to her house so he’s close to Sulli’s mom.

“If auntie and uncle not mind… well…”

“Of course no. We’re so happy if there are more people joining us.”

“Thank you auntie I will come to your house later then.” Minho is really happy. Finally a rainbow after bad day.

 

 


“Why is he here?” said Sulli. He’s surprised to See Minho in the car.

“Sulli, don’t be rude to our guest.” Said Sulli’s father.

“No dad! He’s not our guest. No one invite him here.”

“Your mom invites him.”

“Is that right mom?” asked Sulli.

“Yes. It’s fun if we have more people right? Both of your brothers can make it tonight so I’m inviting Minho.”
Minho smile like a winner. Sulli hate that smile.

“Ah I hate you guys!”

The three of them laughed.

 

 

 

The day after, Sulli is going home with Sunny as usual. When they are on the way to parking park suddenly they heard girls talking out loud.

“Oh. Here come Seoul .”

Sunny stopped her step.

“Guys do you think Seoul also slept with her best friend?” said Hyosung.

“Of course, Hyosung! A is supposed to sleep with everyone, right?” said Hyeri.

“I see. That’s why her friend sticking to her every time. And left his girlfriend alone.” Said Minah.

“What should I do then? I am just a fragile junior. Nothing compared with a from who came from big city.” Seulgi huffed.

“What are you talking about and who are you talking to, brainless girls?” Sunny can’t take this. She wants to pull that girls’ hair until they bald. She is sure they are talking about Sulli.

“Oops… Her friend mad. Seoul friend go mad.” Said Hyosung faking covered . Seulgi, Hyeri and Minah laughed loudly. Sunny lost her temper.

“Listen you brainless and powerless girls. Don’t you know who am I? Who is Sulli? Our parents can drop you all out from this school.” Sunny’s father is headmaster in their school. And Sulli’s father is one of stockholder.

“Well unnie. Do you think you can do everything against us? We are not afraid of your terror.” Said Seulgi calmly.

“How about this?” Sunny played sound recorded from her phone. She secretly recorded them then. They can heard the word “” from that sound.

“You know the rule of this school right? You clearly said dirty word inside this school. I don’t think it’s accepted in this school.” Sunny put her phone inside her pocket. “Let’s go Sulli!”

All of them went quite.

“Unnie wait!” Seulgi stopped Sunny and Sulli. “We are so sorry about before. Actually we become like this because Minho and I broke up. We won’t repeat this again. We promised you. Please forgive us.”
Sunny pulled Sulli’s hand. But Sulli still come to Seulgi.

“It’s okay Seulgi. We won’t tell it to our parents. Take care of your friends.” Said Sulli. Seulgi bowed to Sulli and then she left with her friends.

“You’re being too harsh, you know.” It’s not that Sulli didn’t like Sunny intention to protect her. She’s just afraid Seulgi’s friends shocked because they are her junior after all.

“What will you doing if I’m not with you? You can scold them too if they went beyond limits.”
“I will just put my headphone, play a metal song and set it to maximal volume. So they can talk until the last of their voice.” Sulli laughing.

“Anyway Minho and Seulgi broke up?” Sunny asked Sulli.

“Don’t know… Don’t care.” Sulli shrugged her shoulder.

 

 

 

After graduated middle school Sulli back to Seoul because her father no longer has work in Busan.