Chapter 1

Annoying Bestfriend

Sulli buried herself in blanket. Suddenly the door open.

“Ya!”

That’s Minho. Sulli swear she’s not gonna talk to him anymore.

“I got permission from auntie to come to your room. I said you borrowed my stuff but you don’t want to give it back.”

There’s still no reply from Sulli. She didn't care.


“Ya! What’s with that statue? Are you really not gonna talk to me anymore?”

“Fine… How about I made moan sound? So auntie will worry there’s something happened here? And she will asking me to marry you tomorrow?” Minho giggling.

Sulli still not respond it.

“Ya! Choi Sulli! I am being serious here!”

“Let’s go out. I will treat you ice cream? And fries? How much you want it? I will pay it all.”

“Actually I am very lonely right now. You know my parents and brother are not here. I am alone at home.”

“Also… you know that my cat died last week, right?”

Minho tried to make Sulli pity him. But he haven’t succeed yet. What’s wrong with her? She usually never been this angry to him. If Minho ask her out especially if he promised to buy food for her, she will immediately accepted his apology.

“I am so sorry, okay? I know that you angry with me but let’s forget it, okay? What is Jiyeon said to you so she can make you this angry with me?”

“Let’s prank her tomorrow. How?”

Minho lost of words. He doesn’t know what to say anymore. He sat below Sulli’s bed and rested his head.

“Sulli-ya…. If you don’t want to talk to me anymore, who will pick you up after work on rainy day? Are you gonna use bus? You’re afraid of storm. What if there’s storm when you waiting for the bus?”

“Hmm and who’s gonna buy lunch for you if you’re busy at work? You will suffer if you don’t want to talk to me.” Minho smirking. He’s going to leave. He know that Sulli will regret this.

“Ok. I’m leave.”

And with that Minho left Sulli’s room. Sulli opened her blanket. She sighed heavily.

“Phew.... I am out of oxygen. That stupid men! Oh my God!!! I think I need inhaler.”