Myungsoo's Feeling

Believe in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Myungsoo's House

“Wow daebakk, Jiyeon ask me to going out. Wait, but it’s weird too, this is the first time she call me, and she said she miss me. Am I delusional?”, Myungsoo can’t believe what happen a minute ago, Jiyeon, the introvert girl call him for the first time and ask him to going out. “Is it date?”

Suddenly, his phone ringing. Taecyeon, the word that display in his phone. Myungsoo remember what Jiyeon said before, *you should ask Taecyeon to join too*. “ Wait, why she ask me to ask Taecyeon to join in our date? Aish molla, I don’t understand her.”

Myungsoo pick up his phone, “Yak, why you call me?”

“Calm down bro. What’s wrong with you? I don’t think I did something wrong to you.”

“Aish, you ruin my mood. Jinjja.”

“Yak, what do you mean? I don’t say anything and you yelled to me. I think you are crazy.”, Taecyeon can’t believe what happen, so he yelled back. Taecyeon calm down his self, take a deep breath and talk again, “Wae? What happen bro?”

“Jiyeon ask you to going out?”

“He? Me? Not you? Wae? Why she didn’t call me personally? Why she must call you? To make you jealous?”

“Yak, you ask to many questions. She ask both of us, NOT just you!!!!”

“Aaaa....”

“Hang up.”

 

At the other side, at Taecyeon’s house, Taecyeon standing dumbfounded when Myungsoo ended his phone. You remember right? He has not said his purpose to call Myungsoo. He can’t believe that he was enjoy make a friend with cold namja like Myungsoo. Then, he try to call again.

“Wae? Wae? Wae to?”

“Yak, shut up Myung!! You must listen to me first.”

“Hm..”

“OK. Now you must explain to me what happen to you before I say my purpose to calling you before.”

“Hah. Should I? I don’t want to talk now, I’m confused how to exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter