Find you?

Believe in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yak!!! Where is Jiyeon? Are you playing with me?'', ask Myungsoo agrily.

"Why you punch me? What are you talking about?"

"Just tell me where is Jiyeon!"

"So you came here to search Jiyeon? Hahhaha you should told me earlier, you don't need to punch me. I just answer you where is my girlfriend right?"

The girl coming out from the tent after hear some noise.. "What happen here?"

"Myungsoo? What are you doing here? What you did to my boyfriend?"

"Calm down Yoon, I think he was misunderstanding. Myungsoo think that Jiyeon was my girlfriend, and he come here to searching her."

"Stop this bull now.. Can you tell me where is Jiyeon?"

"Ah. Jiyeon told me she want to see the waterfall near the clift."

Myungsoo ran without saying anything more. He just want to see Jiyeon quickly. His brain can think more about this . He didn't care about her relationship with Sunggyu.

"I think he was crazy.", Yoona said.

"He just crazy in love Beb.", Sunggyu give Yoona backhug and kiss her temple.

 

 

Clift

"Yeoppo.", Jiyeon sigh for the many times today inftont of the waterfall. She want to clear her mind, but it faild.

"Why this heart really hurt. I did something right for the sake of my belived one. But why I can't endure it.. Hurt so much..", Jiyeon cry her heart out.

"Why I can't get rid the imagination about you Myung? From here I can hear y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter