Lotte Mart

Believe in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After several minutes they was arrived at Lotte Mart. They still have two hours before the movie start. Jiyeon will start her mission now.

Jiyeon push Suzy and Taecyeon to company her go to CD's store at 5th floor. She force Myungsoo to company Krystal goes to accessories store at 3th floor. Myungsoo can't reject Jiyeon's demand although he want to spent this time with her.

 

5th floor

"What CD that you search Ji?", Suzy ask Jiyeon but she didn't get the answer.

"Ji? Are you there?", Suzy tap Jiyeon's shoulder to make her back from her daydreaming.

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"What CD that you want to buy here?"

"Hmmm.. I still thinking about that."

Suzy leave Jiyeon and goes beside Taecyeon that sight seeing some CDs in the corner. "What are you looking at? You look so serious."

"Oh. I just look some hiphop music for my dance practice"

"Do you still love dance? Can you show me some of your dance move?"

"Here? Right now?"

"Heum, here. But if you don't want to do it, it's ok.. never mind", Suzy walk away from Taecyeon pretend sulking.

Taecyeon take Suzy's wrist and said that he will do anything for her, just to make her happy.

"Anything? Jeongmalyo?"

"Keorum. Anything, just for my beautiful princess."

Suzy speechless in her spot and feel that many blood rush to her cheek. Her stomach full of butterflies.

"Sooji-ya." Taecyeon reach both of Suzy's hand. "Look at me." He lift her chin to make their eyes connected.

"Heum?"

"Do you know how I feel whenever you're around me? I feel I have a beautiful dream ever in my sleep. You make me didn't want to wake up from my sleep, just because I want you always around me. Do you know what I mean?"

"Huh? Are you sick?"

"Ne. I'm sick because you not always around me. Sooji-ya, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Heuh? Are you serious?"

"Do you see any lies in my eyes?"

"I don't mean like that. Hmm.. I want to try."

"Try what?"

"Euum.. try to have relationship with you."

"Jeongmal?" Taecyeon make a sure to Suzy and she's keep nodding shyly, then Taecyeon bring her to his hug.

At the other side, Jiyeon, who see that couple event smile happily for them. Jiyeon walk away from that store goes to 3th floor to check Myungsoo and Krystal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter