Meeting..

Believe in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooji, Krystal, and Taecyeon approach Sunggyu and Yoona. They was shock to see them hug each other. They just blink their eyes in disbelief.

"Heol. What relationship do you have the both of you? Where is Jiyeon? Do you see Myungsoo?", Taecyeon ask so many questions to Sunggyu.

"Don't say that all of you think that my girlfriend is Jiyeon?"

Taecyeon just nooded his head still in disbelief.

"Heol... I think you are Jiyeon's B-E-S-T friend, how can you didn't know who is her boyfriend?"

Sooji try to explain the situation to Sunggyu and ask him not to judge their friendship. This is just misunderstanding between the boys, cause all the girls know that Jiyeon has no relationship for now.

 

At the Clift

"Jiyeon-a.." Myungsoo try to call Jiyeon again.

"Oh God.. Why you make me delutional again. I don't want to hear his voice, please.", Jiyeon sobbing and hit her head.

Myungsoo tru to approach where Jiyeon standing, "Jiyeon-a, it's me. Myungsoo. You're not delutional."

Jiyeon shock and turn her body slowly to the voice source. After she see Myungsoo, she just blink her eyes repeatly.

Myungsoo walk slowly to reach Jiyeon. Jiyeon too shock to process anything that happen now. She walking back step by step.

"Jiyeon-a, stop. You can falling down."

Jiyeon can't hear anything. She walk back further and she's falling down from the clift in instant.

........

"Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter