Our story at the bus

Believe in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the bus

“Kristal-ya, Suzy-ya, let’s sit there.. You must be tired waiting me at the station before..”, ask Jiyeon to her best friends.

“Yup, you right, you make me waiting for sooooo long.. OK I will take the seat.. Hehe”, Suzy show her tongue to Jiyeon

“How about you Ji?”, ask Kristal worried.

“It’s OK Kle.. I’m fine.. Go go,, seat there”

Kristal and Suzy sit at Myungsoo and Taecyeon spot before. Then Myungsoo walk to Jiyeon direction and standing beside her.

“Are you OK standing like that? Our destination is still far away”

“Aniya. I like standing in the bus like that.. I can feel the adrenalin”

“Weirdo”

“What do you said? You call me weirdo? Yaaak!!!”, Jiyeon hit Myungsoo’s arm.

“Appo...”

“Huh.. mehrong”

After 15 minutes, the seat beside Suzy was empty. Jiyeon push Taecyeon to sit there. Taecyeon try hard to refuse, because he has a manner, ‘Ladies first’. Of course he failed to make Jiyeon sit there.. You know why? Because there was another empty seat near Jiyeon.. Haha.. And you know where is Myungsoo? He sit beside Kle. How can? Of course Jiyeon force him to sit there better than another empty seat.

Suzy feel something fishy with Jiyeon attitude. And she aware that Jiyeon must be have a plan for them. Suzy take out her phone and type some message.

To: Jiji

Are you OK Ji? Actually what plan do you have for us today?

 

To: Sooji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter