Camping?

Believe in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Next Day

At the morning Suzy, Krystal, Taecyeon, and Myungsoo goes to Jiyeon home. They were so worried because didn't got any news about her.

After several times they knock Jiyeon's house door, Jiyeon's eomma open the door and shocked to see many people in front of her house. She let them in and have conversation with them.

Jiyeon's eomma forget to give a news to Suzy that Jiyeon already back last night. Jiyeon's eomma share about Jiyeon condition last night. Jiyeon back with soaked body caused by rain and have a little fever.

''How's Jiyeon condition now auntie?'', Suzy ask worriedly.

''She's OK now. This morning she ask my permision to go to camping. I thougt she goes with you girls.''

''Ah aniya. We don't have any planning to go camping today. Is she told you where she goes camping auntie?''

''Ani. She didn't say anything about that. You need to ask her by yourself maybe.''

''I think so. Gamsahabnida auntie. We'll go now.''

''Ne. Have a save ride.''

 

At Myungsoo's car

They talk about the possibility where's Jiyeon go to camping. After several times they try to call Sunggyu again.

''Where are you now?''

''Heol. Can you say interlude first Myungsoo-ssi? You're so rude you know.''

''Answer me. Where are you and your girlfriend?''

''What's the matter where I'm and my girlfriend for you? I don't think I need to......''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter