Disappear

Believe in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Midnight at Jiyeon's house.

Jiyeon's eomma really worried when she lost contact with her only children. Jiyeon did't give her some news why she's not coming back home until this late when the rain didn't stop pouring down.

Mrs.Park try to called Jiyeon's bestie. She called Krystal and she got nothing. Then she try to called Suzy just to get the same result.

Suzy become worried when she knew that Jiyeon not coming back home yet. Then she called Taecyeon to share this problem.

''Yeoboseyo. Why you still awake Soojiya? This was late.''

''Taec.. ottokhe.. Jiyeon didn't come back home until now. I'm worry about her. Can you help me to search her? Ne? Jebal.''

''You calm down first, baby. Do you know where she always hangout or some place special for her when she had a problem?''

''When she had a problem Jiyeon always do hiking, camping, or goes to beach. But right now was raining hard. I don't think she goes there.''

''OK. I will try to ask Sunggyu. He was the last person who meet Jiyeon right?''

''I think so. Gomawo.''

''Your welcome baby.. Now you shoul take a rest and tell me if you get the news about Jiyeon. Okey?''

''Arasso. Bye..''

 

Taecyeon try to call Sunggyu and he got nothing about where is Jiyeon right now. Then Teecyeon call Myungsoo because he has the right to know about Jiyeon's problem.

''Myungsoya..''

''Wae? Why you call me this late?''

''This is abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter