Begining

Believe in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Is my feeling to Myungsoo was wrong?  What if Myungsoo and Krystal have the same feeling? If that was right, so all this time I hurt them. Otteokhe?”, Jiyeon sigh for the seven time this day. Many questions running in her mind about her crush, about his relationship with her best friend, Krystal Jung.

Jiyeon Park have crush to Myungsoo Kim for three years when they are in same senior high school. Now, they were graduated and prepare for their college.

Jiyeon standing at her balcony try to think some ways to make Myungsoo and Krystal together. She was think that was the best choice to make them happy, and make Jiyeon’s heart at ease, although just a little ease maybe.

“Aha, how if I make a little gathering? I can make Suzy and Taecyeon together too. Yeah, that”s good idea. Jiyeon, Fighting!!! You’re strong girl, you must think about your bestfriends happiness first”.

 

 

Jiyeon run to her room and take her phone to call her best friends, Bae Suzy, Jung Krystal, Kim Myungsoo, and Ok Taecyeon. Jiyeon calling Suzy first,

“Suzy...... Miss you dear.. How do you do?”, ask Jiyeon full of enthusiastic.

“I’m fine as always dear. How about you? I think we’re not hangout for long time.”

“Haha, yup the last time we’re hangout was one week ago.. That was a long long long time ago..”

“Are you mocking me?”, Suzy pout her lips.

“Aniya... Ah, how about we’re hangout this Saturday?”

“Where?”

“Molla.. I don’t have a idea..”

                After 15 m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter