Chapter 45

A Leap of Fate

 

When you woke up, you went directly outside your house to get the flowers. You read the letter and this time, the number written was “1”. Until now, you still didn't get the number written on the letter everyday. You didn't know if you were just slow or what.

 

It was also the day before Jinyoung's birthday and the mini concert they prepared for you. When he woke up, he was feeling very dizzy and weak. He tried to get up but then he couldn't. He tried to sleep again wishing that his dizziness will go away. After a few house, he woke up again but he already had fever, high fever. He quickly called Sandeul.

 

Hyung, wae?”

We have no rehearsal later. Please tell B1A4. I have high fever, I couldn't get up. Just tell them.”

What, hyung? Do you want us to go there?” He said with a worried voice.

Aniyo. I will just rest for tomorrow. Okay, then. I need to end the call. Bye!”

Get well soon hyung! Goodluck tomorrow!”

 

Jinyoung dropped the call and Sandeul did what his hyung told him. B1A4 was very worried to Jinyoung. So, even though Jinyoung was not around, they still did a rehearsal so they could back up with Jinyoung tomorrow and so that the show will turn out so well. While Jinyoung just rested on his bed the whole day and he hated that feeling. He wanted to rehearse for tomorrow but then his condition was a failure. He wished that his fever will go away tomorrow because he didn't want his efforts to be wasted.

 

While Jinyoung's mom was wondering why he didn't go out of his room since morning so she decided to check him if he's just okay. She went inside his room and found out that Jinyoung was sleeping and he was fully covered with his blanket. She slightly removed the blanket on the head part and put her hands on his forehead. She found out that he has high fever. She sighed and just get a wet towel and medicine for him.

 

While you, you were doing nothing on your house. Trying to entertain yourself or just talk to your mom. You were trying to show to your mom that you're back to normal again because you didn't want your parents to worry about you anymore. You heard your phone rang, you quickly get it and answer the call.

 

Hello?”

Hey, Ji Eun-ssi!”

Oh Da Eun? Yes?” You said with a bright voice.

Let's go to the mall tomorrow, huh.”

Why again? You love going to the mall huh.”

C'mon! Tomorrow huh. I just want to go out with you again. So you'll be happy.”

LOL. Whatever. Okay then. See you tomorrow.”

Hey! I'll be wearing a dress, you too!”

Oh okay okay! You want to find some boys, right? Youngmin is there?”

Forever teasing Youngmin to me?”

HEY! Wait! Oh my gosh! You should meet Hyunseong! If I'm just not inlove with Jinyoung, I would probably fall in love with Hyunseong!”

Hyunseong? Who's that? Hey, hey!!”

Co-trainee of Jeongmin and Youngmin. Aigoo. He's so perfect and a little bit shy. You should really meet him. He likes K.Will too, just like me. I recorded his cover of My Heart is Beating.”

Okay,okay! Let's visit their dorm next time. I should meet him! Tomorrow, huh!”

 

You then ended the call and told your mom that you’ll gonna go out with Da Eun tomorrow. It was just okay with your mom since you're with your bestfriend. After Da Eun had convinced you for tomorrow. He quickly called Jinyoung to tell the good news. To her dismay, Jinyoung wasn't answering his phone. She called her for like so many times and still no answer. She waited for awhile and trying to be a little bit patient. She told herself that if Jinyoung didn't answer her last call, she won't let you go to the mall tomorrow. Da Eun tried to call him again. At last, Jinyoung answered the phone.

 

Hell---”

What took so long to answer?”

Mianhae. I'm sleeping awhile ago.”

She agreed tomorrow. Thanks to me.

Thank you, Da Eun.” Jinyoung said with a low voice.

Aren't you excited? She agreed, not happy? Gosh!”

Yes, I am.”

Then why is your reaction just like that?”

I have high fever until now. I couldn't get up since this morning so I'm resting for tomorrow. Sorry. But I'm really happy to hear that, don't misunderstood.”

Omo. Get well soon, Jinyoung. You should continue your great plan. Sorry for shouting. Rest now. I'll hang up.”

It's okay. Thanks again.”

 

Then Jinyoung rested again after Da Eun called him and fell asleep. His mom checked him again if he's getting better but Jinyoung still have fever. His mom called you and you got nervous why she was calling.

 

Hello. Good evening, Mrs. Jung.”

Hello, Ji Eun. Are you okay?”

Ne, I'm just okay Mrs. Jung.”

Ji Eun. Jinyoung is sick.”

 

You started to get worried to Jinyoung after you knew his condition.

 

He has high fever right now. He couldn't get up so he stayed on his bed since this morning.”

 

Hearing those words made your heart melted again. 

 

Uh. Mrs. Jung. Please wake him up then put your phone on his ears. But tell him not to talk. Is it okay?”

 

Then his mom did what you told her.

 

Hi, Jinyoung. This is Ji Eun.......Ugh. …..Get well very soon, huh. We need to talk. I'm ready now. Get well very soon. Your yeobo misses you so much. Don't make me worry, huh!”

 

Jinyoung's tears started to roll down as he listened to you. You then ended the call because you also couldn't hold back your tears. 


 


 


 


 



 

Jinyoun is sick! How sad and at last, Ji Eun made up her mind. She's willing to talk to Jinyoung. How about Jinyoung's plan for his birthday, he's sick!!