Chapter 42

A Leap of Fate

 


When you and Jeongmin were going out the building, you asked what he wanted to talk about because you were so curious.

 

You want to talk about something, right? Then what is it?”

Do you want to go home now?”

”Yeah but if you want to talk to me, it's alright.”

 

Then Jeongmin brought you to a playground just near their dorm. Good thing, there were no kids at that time. You two sat on the different swing. You told him that his co-trainees were so cool and kind to her. You told them that you love the fact whenever they call you Bora. You then played on the swing then he started a new topic.

 

I knew everything. Jinyoung went to our dorm the day after you broke up with him. He told me everything and he was very guilty to death and even told me to punch him if I wanted. I was also the one who told him that he should talk to your parents.”

 

Then you got shocked and realized that it was the reason why your parents knew what really happened between you and Jinyoung. You really didn't know that Jinyoung went to your house to talk to your parents because your mom didn't told you about it. You guessed that she just wanted to protect you.

 

You punched him?” You worriedly asked him. “Of course not. I have no right. Even me, I hurt you so why hurt the one you love. I don't want you to be mad again to me.” You got shocked on what he said.

 

You have the same eyes now with him. Swollen.”

Okay then. We're over so let's not talk about this. I want to get over. You guys are all the same! Why?”

Jinyoung is different. I'm a guy also so I know that he's not the guy that you are referring to. Jinyoung is different from me. Me? I realized how much I love you after so many weeks after I cheated on you. That Jinyoung? He realized his mistake right after he did it. See the difference?”

What are you trying to imply, Lee Jeongmin?”

Then why are you crying?” He softly gazed at you.

I'm the first one to ask. Answer me.”

I just don't want you to say something that you are not sure of. Answer me now.”

I just want to.”

Liar. I know you. Stop crying now or else I will be tempted to court you again and do everything so that you'll be mine again. You want?”

You then wiped your tears and Jeongmin brought you home. You thanked him as you reached your house. You went directly to your room and rested. It was kinda a long day for you. You just listened to Hyunseong's voice again and again. It's very relaxing then you just remembered the time when you and Jinyoung met on the restaurant again with your parents. It was the time when your heart skipped a beat again. The first was on Jeongmin and the second was Jinyoung. You didn't admit to yourself that you like Jinyoung because of the situation you have but that's what you really felt. Thinking about that time made you smile and cried at the same time. You then sent a message to Jeongmin.

 

To: Lee Jeongmin

Jeongmin! Komawo~ Please say thank you to them also. Special mention to Hyunseong. Tell him that his recorded song on my phone helps me on what I am feeling right now. That's all. Thank you again.

 

Then Jeongmin replied.


 

From: Lee Jeongmin

I already told them. They were all glad to meet you. Hey, Hyunseong hyung is your oppa! OKAY? I gave him your number.

 

Then you replied..

 

To: Lee Jeongmin

Mian. Okay, I will just wait for his text next time. Ppyong. Oops, I'm using the Ppyong again because of Donghyun.

 

He replied.

 

From: Lee Jeongmin

Ppyong, Bora. - Donghyun

Hey, Donghyun hyung is your oppa also. -Jeongmin


 


 


 



 

Would you like Ji Eun to get back on Jeongmin's arms? or still Jinyoung? TELL ME! :)