Chapter 41

A Leap of Fate

 

Days were passing by really fast and never a day will start without the bouquet of flowers that Jinyoung left every morning on your house. You were really so curious on the number written and of course, you couldn't ask him about it.  On the middle of the week, Youngmin called you..

 

When are you going to debut?” You said.

YAH! You even let me say hello first. Hello, Ji Eun.”

Hello, Youngmin. So when?” You said with a laughing tone.

We didn't know. Duh, we're just new trainees here. Haha. Hey! Let's go out later with Jeongmin. You have no right to decline my offer!”

Wow. Nice guy. 'Kay, then. Where?”

Jeju Island!”

Go by yourself!” You shouted on the other line.

Kidding. Where do you want to go?”

Nowhere. I'm not in the mood. In your dorm? I will just bring snacks and drinks for all of you. Or it's not allowed?”

Dorm? Our dorm?”

NO! MY DORM! BECAUSE I'M ALSO A TRAINEE! Woah!”

Shut up. Okay, I will just fetch you on your house because I know you didn't know our dorm.”

No! Just fetch me on the shed on the bus stop.”

Okay. See you later.”

 

You then prepared the food and snacks that you will bring on their dorm. After that, you prepared yourself and asked permission to your mom then went on the shed to wait for Youngmin. At last, he came and you greeted him. “Annyeong, chingu. Long time no see. You look more handsome.” He rolled eyes and said, “Woah! Very sarcastic. Let's go now to our dorm.” You two took a cab going to their dorm. Youngmin told you that they were six on their dorm including Jeongmin. He also told the names to you but you couldn't memorize it because you haven't met them personally. You then arrived on their dorm, he opened the door and saw four guys having fun on the living room.

 

Guys! We have a visitor. She is Ji Eun.”

Annyeong haseyo, Lee Ji Eun imnida. Nice meeting you. Omo! Kwangmin, you're a trainee also. Woah! Hi!” You cutely said with a bit of shockness on your face.

Annyeong, Ji Eun. Good thing you visited us. The last time we saw each other were Jurassic years ago. Hahaha.” Kwangmin said that made everyone laugh.

Wait. I will introduce the others first. This is Donghyun hyung, the oldest. This is our maknae, Minwoo. This is Hyunseong hyung.”

 

They greeted you all and they looked so happy. You suddenly remembered the time when Jinyoung brought you on their dorm and no one dared to greet you which you felt so embarrassed. How you miss that day which is very introduced on how they welcomed you.

 

Annyeong haseyo noona!” Minwoo the maknae said with a wink.

Aegyo. Minwoo-ssi. You're so cute!” You tried to pinch his cheeks and he gave you his eyesmile.

Thank you noona! I'll get the food and prepare this. For a while noona.”

Annyeong, Ji Eun.” This Hyunseong guy said.

Oh hello Hyunseong, right? Hey, guys. Among the boys here, Hyunseong has the greatest body built. The height, posture and everything, so perfect.” You suddenly mentioned out of random.

Because you haven't met me?” Donghyun suddenly in.

Oh. Hello Donghyun oppa!”

Ppyong~”

Milky white skin! “

OMO. You look like Bora sunbaenim! Yeppeuda.”

 

You blushed on what he said. Many people told you that you really look like Sistar's Bora. You thanked him shyly. “So you're Jeongmin's yeobo back then.” Your eyes widened then nodded.” Ah! Yes. Hahaha. Where is that guy? In the mirror again?” Everybody laughed because they called Jeongmin as the mirror prince too. They told you to find him inside the dorm. You then followed then and as expected, he was looking on the mirror again then he saw you.

 

JI EUN-ssi!!”

LOL. I was here for like 20 minutes and you are still there. Hahaha. How are you?”

Why are you asking me that? I should be the one to ask you. So how are you?”

Huh?” Your eyebrows met when you heard his question.

I just asked how are you, why are you so shock? Let's talk later. For bow, let's bond with them first.”

 

You two went out and started to eat with them the food you brought for them. They were full of sense of humor so you never got bored all through out the time. They kept on teasing you to dance Sistar's songs and to rap. Of course, you were so embarrassed with them. Then there was the maknae who forced you. Since you love the makne of a group always, you had no choice but to do a short performance.

 

What song do you want?”

MA BOY! “ Minwoo suggested with confidence.

No! Omo, your maknae's mind huh.” You said.

SO COOL!” Youngmin said.

Shut up!!” and you hit him slightly on his head.

Shady girl!” Jeongmin this time.

Okay then. Music please. Kidding! Ah you really know me!”

I'm gonna play the music now. Be ready, Ji Eun.”

OMO! I'm just kidding. Yah, oppa!! Ugh.”

 

Then Shady Girl started playing so you started singing and dancing. Full smile was shown on each face. At least, they made you really happy even for one day. You were so embarrassed on what you were doing but they cheered for you so you just go on. Then the rap part now and with all fairness, you performed it very well especially Bora's part.

 

Omo! Bora jjang! You're really Bora sunbaenim!” Kwangmin was clapping like a seal on the side of the couch.

Youngmin! Why did you influenced your twin bro! Hyunseong Oppa, you're so quiet. You okay?”

Hyung is really like that. He's just a quiet person but fun to be with. “

Starship Entertainment, right? OMO! I love K.Will Oppa! Just be quiet but I'm secretly inlove with him.” You laughed on what you said.

So, you're the same with Hyunseong. You two will click!” Donghyun shared.

Hyunseong Oppa! Omo. Could you please sing one song? “

C'mon hyung! One song for our visitor.” Jeongmin was really dorcing him to sing for you.

Okay, then! What song do you want?”

LOVE 119. I'll be MC Mong.” That made them laugh again. Then you started to rap while Hyunseong was waiting for his turn. They were really shocked on your skills. Dancing, rapping and singing skills. Then it was Hyunseong, you were so jaw-dropped when you heard his voice. You even forgot your next part because of his voice, so soothing and so good for your ears. You asked him if you two could do a selca together, he then refused.  “He's just really awkward with cameras.” The oldest mentioned. You then frowned. After some hours, you decided to leave. You bid goodbye to them and hugged each one of them. Then Minwoo rushed to you again.

 

Omo! Kyeopta, Minwoo-ssi. Can I keep you in my pocket? Noona likes you. “

Noona! See you next time. Please visit our dorm regularly.”

Okay maknae! See you then. Yah, have a selca with me.”

 

You then took a selca with Minwoo. He is really so cute and you want to pinch him and keep him on your pocket. Aegyo!

 

Bora! Ppyong! Ppyong! Ppyong! Ppyong!”

Oppa! I'm not Bora. “

You're my Bora.”

 

You then blushed on what he said. You took a selca with him and same with Youngmin, Kwangmin and Jeongmin. Then Jeongmin told you that he'll gonna be the one who'll gonna take you home since he told you that he needs to talk to you. You then agreed. As you two were about to go out of the dorm, Hyunseong called you. He told you that it's fine to have a selca with him. You told Jeongmin to stay inside the dorm also. You and Hyunseong went out of their dorm. You took a selca with him, at last.

 

Hyunseong, oppa! Can you do me a favor?”

What is it?

Can you sing one K.Will song again then I'm gonna record it.”

Anything for you, what song?”

My Heart is Beating! Please.”

 

He then agreed then you prepared your phone and pressed the record button. Hyunseong started to sing and you were like smiling forever while listening to him. While inside the dorm, the boys heard that Hyunseong was singing so they concluded something. After Hyunseong sang, you bid goodbye to him and told him to go back on his dorm. Then Jeongmin went out.


 


 


 


 



 

Ji Eun met Boyfriend!! OMG. This chapter looks so nice for me. Hyunseong, I'm dying. LOOOOL.

Thanks readers! :)