Chapter 31

A Leap of Fate

 


Days have passed. You decided to send a message to Jinyoung if you two could hang out together. You almost expected yes as his answer but then....

 

From: Jung Jinyoung

Mianhae, Ji Eun. I have to do something today. Maybe next time.

 

You couldn't help but to get disappointed.

 

To: Jung Jinyoung

Oh, okay then. It's just okay. Just don't get too tired.

 

You thought why that guy always gave you disappointments this past few weeks. You really wanted to be with him but he declined your invitation always. You instead called Da Eun and asked her if she could hang out with you. Good thing, she wasn't busy. You two met up then went to some places you wanted and just have fun. Then Da Eun asked you a question and of course you listened to her..

 

Hey! How are you and Jinyoung these days?”

Huh? Jinyoung? Us? Of course we're okay.” You fakely laughed.

Then why didn't you ask him out instead of me?”

Ahhh. YAH! Is it bad to hang out with my bestfriend? This Kwon Da Eun is changing already. Hey!”

 

Then you two continued hanging out then decided to go to a mall and of course did shopping and shopping. At least Da Eun could make your hard feelings lightened. You both became hungry so you decided to eat. Da Eun find a restaurant for the two of you. When she find one, you agreed and both inside to check the foods. But then you saw Jinyoung inside also but she's with a girl. A frown was formed on your face. You tried to recognized the girl and it was Miyeon, the one he calls noona. Pain, you felt pain! You didn't know why. You told Da Eun to just find a new restaurant and pretended that you didn't like the food available there.

 

But wait! It's Jinyoung, right?” She shook your arm.

Where? That guy? I don't think it's Jinyoung. That guy is with a girl so it's very impossible to be Jinyoung.”

You say so! Oh there's a good resto there with great desserts! KAJA!”

 

You went to that restaurant to eat and have conversations again.

 

So what will be the motif of your wedding? I'm excited for you.”

I want blue and brown? Does it look okay?”

Woah! It's a good combination. Did you to pick a church and the reception venue?”

Ah, not yet but we're working on it.”

I want the reception to be in a garden or a glass house, you know what I mean.”

I will try to find a venue like that. Good suggestions, Da Eun! You're really helpful.”

Of course! I'm really excited for you! As in!”

Wae? Is it really exciting? I don't think so.”

What?”

I'm just kidding of course! Hey, you should catch the bouquet of flowers huh. Or do you want me to just give it to you??”

Yah! You are so bad. Then who am I going to marry?”

Youngmin?Jeongmin?”

I will just kill myself, okay!”

 

You ended up laughin on what she answered you. After that you and Da Eun separated ways. You thanked her for that wonderful day you spent with her. You let her find a cab first then after, you also find a cab for you. You went straight home. You checked your phone and no sign of Jinyoung still. You're getting crazier and crazier.

 

*I bet he's okay with that noona. He didn't bother to introduce me to her. Uh, what a crazy life. What if I just date Jeongmin again? Ah, no, no. You're not that kind of girl, Lee Ji Eun. Ugh! Annoying*

 

Weeks have passed and Jinyoung was still like that. Whenever you have appointments related to wedding, yes, he's always present but he would leave earlier than the time. Whenever you're with your parents, it seems like everything is okay but to admit it, you started to feel awkward with him. It gave you depression but just tried to hide it from others. You didn't want others to worry especially that Jinyoung. You tried to call Jinyoung and he answered it..

 

Hi, Jinyoung! Are you doing fine?”

Oh, yes! I'm doing great.”

Oh, great. Bye.”

Okay, bye.”

 

Then Jinyoung dropped the call then you wondered how come he didn't even ask if you're doing fine, if you're just alive there. He's so cold towards you. You were crying every night because of him and that made you decide on some things. You knew that you should not be blown away with your emotions but when you were thinking about your situation with him, you really should decide on something.

 

You wanted to talk to him that's why you were finding a way to be with him but then there was Jinyoung who didn't even had the time to do some little talks with you.