Chapter 44

A Leap of Fate

 

On the middle of the week, Jinyoung planned something related to their mini concert. When he woke up, he opened his laptop quickly. He searched for the directory of the fresh graduates of WM University. Why? Simply because he wanted to talk to Ji Eun's bestfriend, Kwon Da Eun. After an hour, he successfully found her address. He quickly took a bath, prepared himself and told his mom that he'll go outside. He went to a food store first to buy something that he will bring to Da Eun's house.

 

He headed to the Kwon's house. He was kinda unsure on where it is but he just followed what the address stated. At last, he found the house. Kwon residence according to the sign on the wall beside the gate. He pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door, wishing it would be Da Eun already.

 

The door opened. Jinyoung quickly greeted.

 

Annyeong haseyo. I'm looking for Da Eun. Is she--”

Jinyoung?” She was so shocked upon seeing him infront of her house.

Oh? Da Eun. Hello.”

What do you want?” She said with a harsh voice.

Can we talk for awhile? It's about your bestfriend. Please.”

 

Da Eun thought for a while then he let Jinyoung go inside their house. He thanked Da Eun then gave to her what he bought before he went there. She told Jinyoung to stay on the living room for a while because she needed to go upstairs and told her mom who's her visitor.

 

Umma. Ji Eun's fiance is here. We just need to talk. Don't go down for a while. “

Okay, Da Eunnie. Just go on.”

Thanks, umma!”

 

She then went downstairs and sat on the living room with Jinyoung.

 

So what now, Jung Jinyoung?”

Are you also mad at me? I bet you know what happened, right?”

Double yes. Ji Eun is my very bestfriend. I don't want to see her in pain just because of you.” Her voice was rising little by little.

That's why I'm here. If you couldn't take to see her in pain, how much more me. I feel like dying since the day she broke up with me.”

So what do you want?”

I will just ask for a favor.”

What favor?”

 

Then Jinyoung told the whole plan to Da Eun. He explained it with complete details. But then Da Eun didn't agreed at first because there might be a possibility that her bestfriend might get mad at her if she will do what Jinyoung told her. Jinyoung did everything so Da Eun will be convinced. He's begging to Da Eun to accept the favor.

 

I will do everything. I can be your slave in a month. Please agree with me. Just for Ji Eun. You know how much I love her.”

YAH! She will me mad at me if you'll gonna be my slave.”

Please!”

Ugh! Okay okay. Accepted. You owe me something Jung Jinyoung.”

Thank you, Da Eun! This will be the first and the last!! I promise!”

Okay, okay then! I will just call you before THE day.”

It's my birthday on that day, BTW. It's the best gift. Thank you again. I'm going now. I need to practice with the boys.”

 

Jinyoung finally bid goodbye to Da Eun then went out of their house. He headed to their dorm for the rehearsal.

 

Are you really sure that Ji Eun will come on that day?” CNU asked.

Yes! I did everything. I already talk to someone. I'm a bit worried but I know she will come.”

Hyung's fighting spirit!” Tha maknae said.

HYUNG! If noona didn't accept you, she'll gonna be mine.” Baro said.

YAH! Noona is mine. I'm the first.” And the maknae didn't agree on what Baro said, obviously.

Shut up you guys! She's mine. Let's start the practice now.”

 

They started the practice and they almost perfect it. They just needed some finishing touches and it would be surely amazing. After their rehearsal, he went back to his house. The remaining days before his birthday, Jinyoung almost didn't go out of his room. He was finishing the song and needed to record it so he would have a guide during their performance.

 

 

 

 


Gongchan is so cute here in this chapter. He really likes his Ji Eun noona. Kekekeke