Chapter 28

A Leap of Fate

 


Jinyoung! Yah!”

 

He dragged you to your parents and his parents. Good thing, B1A4 were also there. Jinyoung's fingers were stil intertwined with yours.

 

Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee, Umma, Appa, CNU, Gongchan, Sandeul and Baro. I will marry this girl not because you told me to but because I love her and I want to.”

 

You got shocked on what he said. You didn't know how will you react on that. What you just know is you really didn't contradict to his plan. You liked his decision. Your parents were very happy for the two of you. They didn't expect that, that time will come that two of you will willingly accept the decision for you.

 

Once again, I am ready to marry Lee Ji Eun. No doubts, I love her.”

*Jinyoung! Even though you forgot my birthday, what you did is the best birthday gift ever. * “

Jinyoung?” You uttered his name and gazed at him.

 

Then he suddenly hugged you. Of course you hugged him back and felt so lucky to have him. At last, everything was now clear for the two of you. You wanted to cry because of happiness but you can't. You hugged Jinyoung tighter. You couldn't believe that he was that brave to say those words.

 

Okay, stop this cheesiness my dear Jinyoung. We need to go to your house to check something. See you again, Jinyoung. Congratulations also CNU.” His mom told him.

 

When you went away with your parents, Jinyoung called your friends, B1A4 and his parents. They quickly went to Jinyoung and your house before you arrived there first. When they arrived there, Jinyoung fixed everything for you. He told Da Eun and Youngmin to stay near the door so they could welcome you and signaled him. B1A4, his parents and Jeongmin just stayed inside the house. Then you arrived, like what's on the plan, Da Eun and Youngmin welcomed you. You were shocked why they were also there. You then went inside the house then suddenly.

 

“ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JI EUN! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” They all said in chorus. You're so dumbfounded because of it then you told your parents.. “Umma, Appa? What's this.” They gave you a not-us face then they pointed Jinyoung. You looked at Jinyoung who was smiling at you. Then you rushed at shouted at him.

 

YAH! It's all because of you that's why no one greeted me on my birthday!” You cried in front of him like a little girl. He hugged you then said sorry causing everyone to laugh. You blew the candle light of your cake then started eating. After everyone was full, Jinyoung the mic then said something. Everybody listened while you, you were still playing on your cute cake.

 

There's a song that I started to compose the day before our final exams. Last week, I didn't know if I could really finish it. Luckily, yesterday was a nice day. I have the melody, complete lyrics and the title. Should I sing it now for the only gir--- wait. YAH! Lee Ji Eun, stop playing with your cake. Don't you want to listen to my song?”

NO!”

YAH! This girl!”

 

Then Jinyoung dragged you then forced you to sit with your visitors on the living room. Jeongmin was laughing at you then you gave him a death glare. Your eyes were burning because you felt embarrassed on what Jinyoung did but when he played the song and started to sing, your heart started to melt.

 

♫ ♪So, so I love you Oh baby my bling girl, bling girl. ♫ ♪

 

You were forever smiling because the message of the song is so precious and the melody is just too perfect then suddenly the rest of B1A4 joined Jinyoung also. You were blushing causing Youngmin and Da Eun to tease you.


 

♫ ♪ Baby my bling girl, too love ♥~ ♫ ♪

 

Ji Eun. I need to do this before our parents asked me to do it. I want it to be formal. Lee Ji Eun, will you marry me?”

 

Your eyes widen as you heard his question. You slowly stood up then went to him.

 

Why aren't you nervous? Wae you look so confident? What if I say no?”

I know you won't say that.”

“ Oh, you already know the answer, why need to -----”

 

Your talking was cut off when he suddenly kissed you on the lips. Everyone was shocked on what he did but then they just clapped their hands. Your parents were the happiest because at last you two accepted the fate they chose for the two of you. Jeongmin took out his phone then took a picture of you and Jinyoung, same with Baro. After the kiss, you were so speechless and shy since he did it in front of your parents. Everything seemed so right, that's what you felt. Then Jinyoung took out a ring from his pocket and wear it on your finger.

 

It says there, 'Jinyoung loves you'.”

 

You then hugged and thanked him. He just didn't know how happy you were that time. When the party ended, your parents decided that you two will stay overnight on that house and the rest of them will go home.

 

What?” You both said in chorus and in shock.

Hyung! Don't worry! I brought your laptop. Here!” Gongchan quickly gave it to Jinyoung.

Umma, Appa. Ji Eun is a girl.” Jinyoung worried.

Are you thinking of some bad thoughts, Jinyoung?” Mrs. Jung gave an eye to Jinyoung

“ No, not. it's not that. But, still we're not yet married.”

Ji Eun trusts you, Jinyoung. Don't worry.” Mr. Lee said that and he felt bit relaxed.

 

Then all of them went away and you two were like.


 

Appa! Appa! Yah! Hey! Gongchan, you like me right? Take me away. Hey Lee Jeongmin, I know you still love me. Please do something, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Da Eun, Youngmin.”

 

Of course you have no choice and it's very late at night. You couldn't go home at that dangerous time. You two stayed on your house.

 

Let's just sleep here in the living room.”

Okay, okay.”

So that when you did something bad to me, I could easily ask for help. “ Jinyoung smirked at you.

What are you saying?! Look at this guy. Byeontae!”

 

You just decided to sleep while Jinyoung just used his laptop. Hours passed and Jinyoung still couldn't sleep so he's still in front of his laptop. Then he suddenly felt something different on you but he just ignored it at first and kept his eyes on his laptop. He then glanced at you again and you were like crying. Then you suddenly shouted so he rushed to you to wake you up. You wouldn't wake up and you were continuously crying. You were having nightmare.

 

Hey, wake up. Ji Eun-ssi. Wake up. Hey. Ji Eun. Why are you crying? Wake up.” He was so worried with your condition.

 

You then woke up and felt very scared. You then saw Jinyoung and immediately hugged him.

 

Jinyoung, don't leave me please. Don't . Jinyoung!

Shh. What happened? You're having nightmare. You alrighta? Stop crying, yeobo. I won't leave you.”

Jinyoung, no Don't leave me.” You even cried harder.”

No I won't. I'm just here. Hey, let's just go upstairs and just sleep in the bedroom so you'll be comfortable.”

 

Jinyoung guided you in going upstairs. You laid down on the bed then Jinyoung waited for you until you fell asleep. Then he also slept beside you so that if something bad happened again, he's just beside you.