his hidden feelings and a date???

I'm His No.1 Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Minnie, we will cook 6 dishes including the Soobndubu Jiggae.” I said to minnie who’s sitting prettily on my couch. It’s Saturday today and we’re here in my apartment, brainstorming of what we are going to cook tomorrow. Minnie didn’t meet Kyuhyun yesterday because he was busy, according to him. I feel sorry for him by the way.

“maybe you mean, YOU will cook 5dishes tomorrow excluding the Soondubu Jiggae because that’s my recipe for tomorrow.” He said with grin on his face. Aish! This bunny!

“ yeah,yeah right” I answered pouting at him.

“ ok so it’s settled then. by the way why are you preparing so much for this? You’re even preparing some luxurious foods for them, when in fact you can just cook some simple dinner dishes.” Minnie asked and I can’t help but to think of the reason why I’m doing this. Why am I so disturbed by the  fact that I’ll be cooking foods for Kyuhyun’s band? Maybe because I don’t want to put Kyuhyun in a very shameful situation when I prepare some simple dishes for them? i concluded but my mind think it’s not just because of that.

“ah,I just don’t want to put Kyuhyun in a very awkward and shameful situation when I cook some simple foods for them. They’re idols” I said not looking at him. he raised his eyebrows saying silently that he did not believe my reason.

“ok, fine. It’s because of Yesung. maybe my mind wants Yesung not to recognize my dishes but my heart wants the opposite” I confessed and I bow down. I can’t look at his eyes directly.

“yeah, right. Yesung again,” he answered sadly which makes me raised up my face. why his voice is sad? his face looks so serious and he looks…….hurt?

“Minnie, are you ok? why you look—“

“oh wookie, I forgot. I need to go home. Mom called and she wants me to go back home. I’ll come back tomorrow, ok?” he hurriedly said and before I could answer, he already disappeared. I was left dumbfounded with many questions on my head. is he ok?

 

I know what I act there makes Wookie wonder. but I just can’t help it. it’s already too much. I’m tired listening to him ranting about Yesung guy! he’s been talking and blabbering about that guy for almost many years and I’m just tired of it. I know I said that I want his happiness, I want to see him happy with his true love and I want to be that ‘GUY’ that can give him smiles on his face. Makes him squel and make him blush. But why the hell he didn’t see me! he’s always looking to that Yesung! I’ve been with him for almost 3 years. I’m the one on his side everytime! Not that Yesung! He just loves me as his big brother or his friend. But me I always love him as a boy! as a guy! I loved him since we met. I’m always happy when we’re together. I even happily accepted his punishment to me when I post his picture on that website. And I just did that to know if he’s interested in men. And I guess I’m right it’s just that he got mad because he didn’t like the way I did. But I’m happy to accept his punishment because I learn that he’s already happy with me. We’re already happy that time but when that Yesung appeared, he took away all the attention Wookie is giving to me. I always prevents myself from shouting at Wookie whenever he starts talking about that Yesung.

My face is already wet with tears when I reach home. My mom asks worriedly.

“Minnie baby, are you ok? what’s wrong?”

“nothing mom, I just wanna take a rest.” I answered lazily and before mom ask another question I run to my room. I locked the door and let my body fall on the bed. I cried my heart out again. I realized how stupid I am to get myself involved in Kyuhyun’s and Leeteuk’s plan. how martyr I am! how sadist I am! ‘ you always want to hurt yourself Minnie. you’re so stupid’ I said to myself sarcastically.

“ stupid heart! can you please stop beating for Wookie! he already has his Yesung! so please stop hurting yourself. he can’t love you back!” I said to myself while crying hardly on the pillow. I feel so tired until I feel my eyes become heavy and I let myself take a rest.  

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“ hi auntie!” I greeted her happily. Sungmin’s mom.

“ oh, hey Kyuhyun, come in” he invites me inside their house and I followed her. I’d already been here twice so she’s not that surprise to see me.

“ are you here for Minnie? he just come back an hour ago and he seems sad and depressed. are  you the reason and you’re here to apologize?” she asked and wave my hands saying no.

“ no auntie. I swear no. we didn’t meet today, just now because I want to tell something to him. I didn’t do anything with his attitude today. promise auntie!” I said raising my left hand.

“ raised your right hand not left” she said while laughing and I immediately put down my left hand and raised my right hand.

“ ok. I believe you. he’s in his room. just go there. I’m going to the market to buy some groceries.” she said and waved goodbye.

“bye auntie”  I said then I run upstairs.

I open Sungmin’s room but it’s locked. lucky me, I know how to open a locked door using some pointed things. I successfully open the door and I saw a sleeping beauty on the bed. He’s mom was right, just by looking at his sleeping face I can tell that he’s sad. there are some dry tears on his cheeks and his eyes are swollen, meaning he’s been crying for a long time. I sit on the couch inside his room and wander my eyes. His room is pink! all pink and full of bunny stuffs inside, from the wallpaper to the bed sheet. I patiently wait for him to wake up. he’s really beautiful that I didn’t get bored just by looking at his face for almost  4 hours.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I feel there’s someone staring at me which makes me feel conscious so I open my eyes. I was about to shout but he’s faster than me. He covers my mouth with his hands. I don’t know why but I feel hot all over my body when his body pressed against mine. My eyes widened when  realized our position. I bite his hand really hard so he let go of my mouth.

 

“why did you do that?”

“what are you doing here?”

We ask in unison.

“ what are you doing here?” I asked him once again.” who let you come inside my room?”

“ your mom, by the way she’s at the market, buying some groceries.”

“ what are you doing here?” I asked him again for the third time. I swear my patience is reaching its limit.

“I’m here to talk about the plan tomorrow,”

I feel a knife stab my heart when I realized what will happen tomorrow. My heart will die tomorrow.

“ I already know what will I do tomorrow.  I just need to ditch my schedule with him tomorrow, right?” I said coldly.

“ why are you like that? You  have a problem? You’re mom said that you’re crying when you come back home. And she’s right because I saw it too when I get inside here.” He said.

‘ aish, why this guy is so investigative? Does he want to become a detective?’  

“ why do you have so many questions? Are you  a reporter?” I said really annoyed.” And it’s none of your business anyway. So shooo! Go home!”

“ oh sorry  to disappoint you but I’m not yet done here.  I need you to accompany me.” He said with is arms crossed in his chest.

“ sorry but I’m not feeling well” I said and tucked myself in my bed. I was about to sleep again when strong hands lift me up. I yelp a little.

“  what the hell!”

“ you’ll dressed yourself or I’ll dressed you up .” he said seriously. I was a bit scared in his voice but I still play strong.

“ go to hell, and let me sleep.!”| I shouted at him.

“ you’re trying my patience bunny. I’ll repeat you’ll dressed yourself or I’ll dressed you up? You choose. I’ll count 1-5. And If you will still not move I’ll dressed you up. Don’t worry I’m willing to do it.” He said with a smirk in his face but I think he’s so serious.

“1”

He start counting. I’m still not moving.

“2”

“3”

I just realized he’s handsome. But sad to say, I like cute boys  like Wookie not some handsome guy like this guy in front of me.

“4”

“5”

“ time’s up, Bunny. Come here.!” He said which makes me come back to reality.

“ yah! Don’t come near me! I’ll change!|” I yelled at him when I saw him walking near to me.

“ good! I’ll wait outside, bunny.” He said and walk to the door.

“ don’t call me bunny, computer game freak!” I yelled at him when he’s already outside. I’m already half when his head appear on the door.

“ 5 minutes “ he said and whistle.” Nice body “

“ yah! “ I said annoyingly and throw him the first thing my hand get.

“ uuuurrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh!!! Stupid C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter