disaster is not always bad

I'm His No.1 Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook

‘ omo! What shoud I wear? I need to look good or if possible the best in his eyes! Oh God please help me!!’

 I keep on walking back and forth thinking what should I wear on our date. Our very first date! For goodness’ sake!

“ yah ! Wookie, can you please sit down! My head is already aching wat6ching you walking back and forth! What the hell is your problem?,” Minnie asked and I was shocked knowing that he’s here.

“ oh, hey Minnie, what are you doing here? How long have you been here?”, I asked confusingly.

“ yah! Kim Ryeowook! You’re the one who called asking me to come over. And I’ve been here for almost half an hour and all you do is walk and walk and walk! I was waiting for you to stop but I guess you’re not planning to stop! What the hell is your problem?”

“ oh really. I’m sorry. It’s just that I really have a very big problem and you need to help me. Like seriously!”

“ ok, so how can I help you?”

“ it’s our date tomorrow, our first date. And I don’t know what should I wear. Should I wear this? No, it’s too formal. Maybe this, ugh, no I look like a kid! Or maybe this, but I’m not comfortable, wearing this! Minnie you need to help me.” I desperately shake his shoulders but he stop me immediately.

“ that’s it?”

“ huh! That’s your answer? Yah! This is a major problem !”

“ ok, calm down!”

“ I can’t. I need to look good in his eyes.”

“ I know and that’s why I’m here. I’ll be you’re fairy godfather.”

“ oh goodness! Thank you. So what are we going to do.”

“ well, we need to go shopping because I think it’s been last year since the last time you go to the mall, am I right?”

“ I think so.”

“ ok, we need to go now! “

And after he said that, he literally pulled me away from my house.

 

 

Yesung

“ hey, Kyu do you think will be amaze if I wear this tomorrow on our date? He likes purple, right? So maybe I should wear this. I think this will fit me. What do you think?” I asked Kyuhyun but he just stared at me and that makes me feel conscious.“ what? Why are you staring at me like that?”

“ well , I didn’t expect that I will see you in this situation where you are being problematic on what to wear. Even in our concert you’re not giving a damn on what our costumes will be.  And you look stupid, by the way.”

“ yah ! don’t you think it’s a bit harsh? I’m still older than you.”

“ whatever. I’m the brother of the one you love.”

After he said that I feel my cheeks blushed and he just laugh.

“ psh! As a friend you’re supposed to help not blab on how stupid I am!”

“ I’m just being honest. And why are you making yourself so busy over a simple problem. The Yesung I know, didn’t care on how he looks, as long as he’s comfortable on what he wears, he’s fine with that.”

“ it’s different. I will be having a date on your brother tomorrow and I need to be the best that I can be. I need to look good. Now tell me what should I wear?”

“you’re really stup-“

“ yah! I know, just help m-“

“ well, just so you know I’m trying to help you by giving you hints, but I guess you didn’t get it,right?”

I didn’t answer, instead I give him the just-tell-me-what-you’re-trying-to-say look.

“it’s like this. I already know since the beginning that my brother is the one giving you foods everyday.”

“what the-“

“ let me finish first!”

“ ok”

“ I didn’t tell you because it seems really interesting. I men my brother is in love with you, that’s not a problem but for pete’s sake you’re both guys. But hey, I’m not against your relationship,ok. I planned everything. The moment you met each other unexpectedly? Well that’s part of the plan. Very brilliant, right? So, what can you say?”

“ I don’t understand why you’re me this right now, we’re already a couple so what’s the use of telling that?” I asked him cluelessly.

Kyuhyun just cover his face with his hands. He looks so pissed. Well, what can I do, I really don’t have any idea what he’s telling me this.

“ok I forgot, you have a big head but a very small brain.”

“ yah!”

“ what I’m trying to say is, my brother is your stalker or maybe admirer is better. So I’m sure as hell that he already seen you on your worst situation so no need to worry on what to wear tomorrow because whatever dress you wear, I’m sure you still look good in his eyes! You got it?”

“ are you sure?”

“ hundred percent!”

“ ok, thank you! You’re really awesome!”

“ I know right. Now I need to go, big head!”

“ yah! Can you please respect me for once!”

“ sorry, it’s not in my vocabulary,,hahahahaha”

“ aish that brat! “

 

 

Ryeowook

 

 I am getting ready to sleep when my phone rings.

“ hello, “ I  answer excitedly when I notice who the caller is.

“ it’s me Yesung. Did I disturb you ?”

“  not really, just fixing my bed,” I answer timidly.

“oh, that’s a relief. I was having seconds thought whether to call you or not. “

“ ahm, ah you can call me anytime you like, unless I have a class. I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter