happiness

I'm His No.1 Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t explain what I’m feeling right now. I’m so happy to the point that I feel like floating into the air with soft clouds around me, birds chirping happily. I can even kiss every person I’m meeting today. But of course, it’s just a joke. My precious lips only belong to my Wookie. I can’t help but smile widely when I remember Ryeowook. I still can’t believe that after so many years, we can still be together.

 “ hey you’re allowed to blink you know. And please wipe that smile on your face. You look creepy. “ Siwon said.

“ let him be. He’s in love. You’ll experienced it too when you fall hard. It’s normal.” Han Geng said patting Siwon’s shoulder.

“ what time are we going to finish our practice today Eunhyuk?,” I asked not minding the two.

“ 7, why ? “ he answered after gulping some water.

“ hmmm, ok “ I answered  tapping my chin. I’m thinking of what can I bring to my Wookie as a gift.” Kyuhyun “ I called our maknae.

“ hmm?”

“ what’s Ryeowook’s favorite color?”

“ violet, why ? “

 “ ok “ I answered shortly and he seemed a little bit pissed because of my answer.

“ by the way, Ryeowook invited us again to have dinner,” kyuhyun said making me look at him.

“ why,” I asked him, my forehead wrinkled. I already have plan for tonight and that’s visit Ryeowook alone., and not with these beasts. I want to talk to him alone because I didn’t get the chance to talk to him last night because he seemed very tired. But before I leave we shared a very passionate yet innocent kiss. I smiled when I remember that Wookie didn’t know how to kiss.

“ you’re smiling again . seriously what is wrong with you?” Siwon ask again who seemed the most very troubled with me smiling alone.

“ Don’t mind him Yesung,” he said wavering his hand. I just smiled.

“ but hyung, aren’t you worried about him? What if he’s becoming crazy?” Siwonsaid panicking.

“ I told you it’s normal . “ Hans Geng said calmly.

“ Donghae can you accompany me later. I need to buy something later and I need your opinion. “ I asked him.

“ what time? “

“ after practice .”

“ ok. “

“ can I come ?” Eunhyuk ask pouting his lips which I found disgusting but I’m in a good mood today so I’ll let it pass.

“ can you two separate just for this day. You are always together that you already have the same face.” I teased them and Eunhyuk blushed which I already expected. They are so obvious. This two have a better future together.

 “ ok “ eunhyuk said awkwardly and called on to everyone to resume our practice..

 

 

 “ lalala ~~~ lala~~ hmmm ~~ lalala~~ “ I hummed happily while cooking foods to serve later at dinner.

“ your smile is kinda annoying, did you know that?” Minnie said looking asphyxiated.

“ why ? “ I asked innocently.

“ aish! Just stop smiling for goodness’ sake! You’re scaring me. “

I pouted.” You’re so mean. Am I not cute ? “

“ you’re cute ok, but please “

“ ok! “ I answered cheerfully

.” let’s just finish this “

 I just shrugged my shoulders and continue to cook. Suddenly I remember the questions that keep  bugging me since last night.

“ Minnie?” I called on to him.

“ hmmm?” he just answered because he is busy cooking.

“ I remember I still have many questions in my head which makes me confuse. “

“ like ? “

“ like how  kyu and you seems to know each other and you two look close. As far as I remember I still not introduced you to each other right ? “  isaid while looking at him but he stay calm and still busying himself.

“ that’s the reason why we will be all here later. I know you have many questions and we decided to make it clear for Yesung and you. “ he answered calmly.

A smile appeared on my face when I hear Yesung’s name. We continue cooking while chatting but we make sure that no saliva is throwing out in the foods.

Not long after we hear the door beel rings. I look at Sungmin and he’s loking at me too. We have the same thing in mind. We fight stare and then . . .

“ kai bai bo ! “

“ hahah I win !! you open  “I said in victory. I used rock and he used scissors. He pouted and about to walk to the door but a voice disturbed us.

“ no need. I forgot I have my keys . “ kyuhyun said smirking.

“ aish, stupid!” Sungmin said suppose  to be by himself only but he said it loudly and we all laugh.

“ hi Wookie.”  I stop laughing when I heard the most precious voice I’ve ever heard beside me. I stiffened  and I look at him slowly.

“ h-hi Yesung “ I greeted awkwardly. We’re still not use of being sweet with each other so we’re acting this way.

We look at each other with so much things to say but we cannot say it aloud. We avoided each other’s yes when we realized that we are already looking at each other for so long.

“ aish! Stop being awkward, you two. Just kiss already and pretend that we’re not here. “ Henry said teasing us and he succeeded.

 

After Henry said that Ryeowook’s face blushed and I can’t stop myself in giving him a kiss in his cheeks.  People around us start to tease us again and I can sense that Wookie is embarrassed so I hug him to hide his red face. They all laugh and walked out of the kitchen.

“ hey ! follow quickly. We need to talk about something.” Leeteuk said.

“ and don’t forget the foods,” Eunhyuk added.

Ryeowook slowly raise his face when he feel that there are no more people in the kitchen.

“ you ok,” I asked him.

“ ahmm, ah,, yeah,, I’m fine, it’s just…it’s just..it’s hot…,” he said while fanning his face with his hand. I laugh a bit and hold his hand while looking at directly at his eyes.

“ let’s don’t be awkward, ok? We need to get used  to these because I’m sure that we will be like this forever.” I said sweetly taking away all his worries. I lowered my head to claim his lips. We shared a passionate yet sweet and innocent kiss. A shout from the outside stop us.

“ yah! Our foods ! ,” that’s kyuhyun, for sure.

“ coming!,” Ryeowook shouted back then face me again.

“ I love you,” he sweetly said while circling his arms around my neck and  give me a peck on the lips.

“ love you too,” I answered the same intense.

We prepare the foods and deliver it to the hungry monsters outside.

“ here are the foods!,” ryeowook cheerfully said earning some suspicious glares from everyone. He noticed it and asked.

“ why are you staring like that?”

“what happened? Where is the real Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun overactingly said.

“ yah! It’s me. What’s wrong with you,guys!”

“ one second you’re embarrassed and can’t hardly talk. But right now? Why so cheerful all of a sudden.” Leeteuk said.

“ maybe something good happened inside?” Siwon

“ that’s right “ Henry seconded.

“ the kid is in love guys, don’t overreact. It’s normal,” Han Geng said.

“ know what. When it comes to love it seems like you’re a professional. Have you ever experience being in love?” Siwon said. Han Geng just shrugged his shoulders.

“ I think  Han Geng hyung is  right. Just let them be. They’re in love. “ Eunhyuk suddenly talk while already munching the foods together with Donghae.

“ YAH!  The monster is already eating the foods, guys! “  Zhou Mi said while the others just give him a we-look-at-the-same-thing-look.

“  ok, let’s eat before these two emptied all the foods.” KAngin finally said.

“ oh, Kangin hyung, I never thought you’re here until you talk.” Kyuhyun said playfully but the older just ignore him.

“ let’s talk later. Let’s eat first. “ Leeteuk said.

We take our sit and eat happily.

 

We  are eating happily and I can’t help but envy Yesung’s and Ryeowook’s newly formed relationship. I didn’t feel hurt while looking at them which really makes me confuse. I already expected myself to act different around them especially when they are just in front of me feeding each other. They look so happy and contented and I can’t help but ask myself when will I experience it too. I wish them all the best and I’m very sincere.

 

I’m not aware that while I’m looking at them, someone is also looking at me.

A whisper in my ear startled me.

 

“ if they are ice, they already melted,” kyuhyun whispered.” Are you ok ,” he asked and I find it sweet.

 ‘ what so sweet with that, Sungmin’ my mind said.

 

“ ah, ahm of course I’m ok. It’s just that, I still c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter