the real date

I'm His No.1 Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ wow! You have a nice house!! Is this really yours?,”I asked while my mouth is open..  I am seriously amazed by the structure of his house!

“ yeah, actually I’ve never been here since our last concert in Japan and that was a year ago. I just hired some people to maintain the cleanliness of this place. I’m currently staying in my apartment near the company.” He explained.

“ so you’re rich, huh. “

“ ahm maybe?” he said while scratching the back of his head like a kid, how adorable, “ I really invest in this house since I started being in the entertainment world. This is my second dream. And right now, I’m still paying the apartment I’m in right now.”

“ so you’re career helps you a lot. “

“ well, you can say that. By the way, make yourself at home, I’ll prepare some drinks. “ he said and make his way to the kitchen but I stop him.

His living room is already elegant with the big chandelier at the center. I wonder how his kitchen looks like.

“ don’t bother. I’m curious what you’re kitchen looks like, so maybe I can just come with you,” I said honestly. I sounded like a boss there so I bow down my head.

“ oh sure. Come here. “ he said and hold my hand. I feel electricity flowed to my body the moment our skin touched. I’m still not used of doing some skinship to him but still a smile formed in my thin lips.

My mouth hangs really wide open when we finally reached the kitchen. As expected his kitchen is as elegant as his living room with a big table at the center.

I feel like I’m already in heaven while looking at the big kitchen right in front of my eyes.  I know, I sound exaggerated but I really love his kitchen. This is my dream kitchen. I want to have this in the near future. I can live here alone as long as I have this beautiful scenery everyday!

I am already seeing myself cooking in one of the stoves there when fingers snap in front of my eyes. And that’s when I noticed that Yesung is looking at me while holding his laugh. I feel my cheeks burn thinking that I look like an idiot back there, drooling over his kitchen.

“ you like it?” he asked looking so cute with those chinky eyes.

“I love it!  I can already live here just by having this kitchen with me! It’s so awesome!! “ I exclaimed, happiness is all written on my face.

“ well, I’m glad you like it. you can come here anytime you want. I’ll give you the spare key of this house so you can come here anytime. I’ll make sure that there are always stock here. Just tell me  what do you need. “  he said that really excites me. I just nod as an answer.

“ so, let’s start cooking!!! “ he yelled but before he even touch the stove I shoo him away. We’re in great danger if I let him touch it.

“ yah! Stop! “ I shouted and he look so shock

“Why??” he asked.

“ you know, we’re in danger if I let you help in the kitchen so maybe it will be great if you just stay in the living room and I’ll just call you if I’m done. I know you’re capable of putting a house on fire and I’m telling you this house is a big no for that! “ I said and he just raised an eyebrow silently saying where-did-you-get-that-idea?

“ I watch your interviews and that’s when I learned that you have the ability to put a house on fire just by cooking egg! “

“ so, you know about me huh. I wonder how much do you know about me.” He said with a playful smile plastered on his handsome face.

“ well, ahm,whatever. Just go.

“ no. I’ll just watch you cook, “

“ I don’t like it. it makes me conscious.”

“ you really don’t know how to lie huh,”

“ ha? “

“ nothing. I’ll just help you cook. I know how to cut ingredients.”

“ok,ok. Since this is your  kitchen, you know where are the things I’ll be needing.”

 “ ok , so what are you going to cook ? “ he asked.

“ well, let’s see what you have here. “ I said and silently look in his fridge. It’s full of food so I calculate what dish can I make with this foods in the fridge and suddenly a dish appear on my mind and I decided that I will cook it.

“ ok, have you decided already?”

“ yep, and I am going to cook Buldak, I hope you’re not against spicy foods,”

“ ,absolutely not…I love spicy foods .“

“  and maybe I can cook some Gopchang if I still have time.”

“ of course you have the time just cook everything you want, ok??”

“ really ?”

“ yep..”

“ ok then,”

“ ok, here’s the apron, chef. “ he said jokingly and just ride it.

“ hmmmm, prepare the ingredients ok, “

“ ok, this will be fit in our perfect date!! best date ever!! “ he exclaimed and I just laugh because of his acting.

We start doing our own job, he, cutting the onions and garlic and I, rinsing the chicken then cutting it into bite-size pieces. I look at him and just laugh because he’s turning all the ingredients into waste. I think of some reason to take him away there without offending him.

 “ hey, we’re going to watch movies right?”

“ye, why ? “ he asked still busying his self on the corner.

“ , maybe you can just cook some popcorn. that will be a really big help, what do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter