lol... (cant think of any title ^^)

I'm His No.1 Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow! It smells delicious , Ryeonggu!", Yesung exclaimed while clapping his hands.
Finally we finished cooking. I look satisfied by all the foods we cooked. 
"It looks like the food from a five star hotel!",
" yah. That's too much,Sungie. So what are we gonna do now?", I asked him.
"Well,what do you wanna do? Are you hungry?", he asked.
"Let's take pictures.", I suggest then we strike a pose to the camera. We're both smiling at each other. We look so sweet. We take many shots. There's this picture that I really want. I was pouting then unexpectedly he kissed me on the cheeks. There's this picture also that we're both looking at the foods and we can see the happiness we're feeling that time. Ah! I wish time stops. 
I thought of posting the pictures on twitter and Instagram but I realized that I'm dating an idol and it's not that easy to just post pictures with him. I became sad with that thought and he notice it.
"Hey,you OK?", he worriedly ask.
" I'm hungry.Let's eat.", I answered and he just follow me on the dining table. Still worried about me .
He served me foods and then put some on his plate.
"Hey Ryeonggu,is everything OK?", he asked again and since I don't want to make him worry, I choose to be honest.
"I'm OK. It's just I thought of posting our pictures on Instagram and Tweeter but I realized that you're not just an ordinary person,you're an idol. A famous idol. And posting those pictures will bring chaos to your career and maybe to your group too. ", I sadly said but still a smile is paste on my lips.
" hey baby" he said then come closer to me. He kneel in front of me then hold my hands.
"I will really like it if you post our pictures on Instagram and Tweeter, also on Facebook if you have, that will be really awesome!", he said and I can feel his sincerity.
" but what if your fans disagree---",
"I don't care about what will other people say. My happiness is at stake here. If they can't accept you then it means they can't accept me too. That simple. I told you that I'm willing to give up my career for you,right and I really mean it. I know it will affect the group but luckily I have a very understanding group and they knew all the efforts I did just to find you so you don't need to worry about them.", he explained and I can feel his love towards me.
My eyes were teary that time and I can feel that anytime my tears will fall down. But before it happen he used his thumbs to wipe it away then he kissed my hands while looking at me.
"Hey,don't cry. It's our first date and we are suppose to enjoy it so please I really hate it when you cry. You're becoming more cute and I really don't trust myself.",
He said and I just laugh. I hit his shoulders slightly and he kissed me on my cheeks.
" now that's more like it. Let's eat. I'm hungry.",he said then returned to his seat and start digging in the foods. We chat happily while eating. 
After we finish eating we cleaned the table and take a sit on his living room. We decided to watch a movie and I pick a comedy one. We can't stop laughing until our tummy ache. I was hitting him the whole time but I didn't hear any complaints from him. Wow such a gentleman. 
After we watch movie we decided to play truth or dare.
"Ok this will be fun for sure!", he exclaimed and I just smile because of his cuteness.
First spin and I will be the one asking him.
" truth or dare?",
"Hmm I'll answer truth first.", he answered.
" OK, you said earlier that your group knew all the efforts you did just to find me,so does it mean that you already knew me before we even met?",
"Well,since we are already together I will tell you the story behind it. I saw your picture on a site on the computer that appear that day while I was surfing the internet. I don't have any plan on surfing it but I got really curious and that time I am already aware of my gender crisis so I tried to explore the site.",
While he was telling the story my face is as hot as the sun and as red as the potato. I know the site he's been talking about.
" I will not ask why your picture is on there. It's already in the past. When I saw your picture there, I already feel different. Something like you're my other half. That I will be nothing if there's no you. I still have your picture you know. I printed it and I think that's the best thing I did that time because after three days your profile disappeared on the site. I was disappointed because I was calling your number several times but your number is out of reach. And seriously I felt like the whole world is playing on me.I mean why show me your picture when I can't even see you in person. Since then I started looking for you but I didn't find you. Then a talent scout discovered us and the rest is history but I didn't  stop looking for you.",
He explained and all I can do is look at him in amazement. I didn't know his story and now that I know I feel like I'm the most lucky guy living on earth.

And I think I need to thank Sungmin later but for now I need to explain my side.

" I just want to clear some things. It's not me who put my own picture there. It's Sungmin. I mean, why will I post my picture there, I'm not that stupid to sell myself.", I explained with matching hand gestures. He hold my hand then smile at me gently.

"I need to thank Sungmin later then. He showed me my other half.", he said sweetly which really makes me blush.

" ayyyy! Too cheesy. Let's just continue.",I joked and he just laugh."ok,spin!" I said then spin the bottle.Now its his time to ask.
"Truth or dare"
"Truth~~~",
" OK,so my question is.... You're really the one cooking those foods since the beginning?",he asked.

"Yep,obviously.",

" why?"
 My eyebrows furrowed with his question.
"What do you mean",
" why are you cooking foods for me?", he ask and his smile is really wide.

"Aish,do I really need to answer it. It's so obvious.",

" I want to know. So please answer it.", he said with matching puppy eyes. Oh so cute!

 ",ok its because I'm your number one fan. And since I didn't know that you're into guys,I think of a way to show my love to you withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter