nice plan

I'm His No.1 Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He’s still in shocked when I greet him. Kyuhyun slightly elbowed him . Wookie grasp when the whole happenings registered in his mind.

“ ah, ahm—h-hi,” he greeted back. He bow his head but I can still see his blushing face. He’s so adorable. I can stand here all day long just by looking  at his face.

“ aren’t you going to let us in?” Leeteuk break the silence.

“ oh, ah-ahm ,sorry.. come-come in,” he answered shyly and his face blush hard again. He’s nervous as I am cause we both didn’t expect it.

“ Wookie go get the foods.” Kyuhyun commanded. And as fast as flash Ryeowook disappeared in our sight. And  I  took the chance to confront Kyuhyun.

“ yah! Why you didn’t tell me that he’s your brother?” I sais to him half whispering, half shouting.

“ Surprise!” they said together.

“ you all knew?!” I asked in disbelief. So all this time they are hiding a big secret from me.

“ yeah”

“ why didn’t you tell me. Or at least one of you tell me.” I asked them irritably.

“ it’s not thrilling. You know I like some adventures, some suspense. And I’m the one who told them not to tell you. And don’t you dare be mad at me. Remember I’m Wookie’s brother.” Of course, the evil brat said that.

I was about to answer him when Wookie came out of the kitchen with a handful of foods. I look at my bandmates  expecting them to stand up and help Wookie but they’re looking at me expecting the same thing. I has no choice but to stand up and help him.

“ let me help you,” I said then grabbed the food on his right hand but I didn’t expect the electricity that flows to my body when I touch his hands accidentally. I feel embarrassed but I didn’t want to lose the warmth feeling his hand is giving me, so I hold his hand. I look at him and I smile when I see him blushing.

I can’t take my eyes off of him , but our magical moment was cut when . . . .  .

“ aheemm, there are many ants here, Eunhyuk. They keep on biting me. I wonder who poured some sweet stuffs here.” Donghae said acting like ants are really biting him. I clear my throat before I pull my hands.

“ ahm, let’s go.”

“th-thanks” he said while blushing.

I look at my bandmates and they have that meaningful looks on they’re faces. We arrange the foods on the table.

“ let’s pray first.”  Siwon said. He lead the prayer  and after that we dig in but the door suddenly burst in open.

“hey Wookie, are you ---- “ a man in pink burst in the door and continue talking but he immediately stop when he noticed that Wookie is not alone. “ ooppss, sorry. Did I disturb you?” he said shyly.

“ yah ! Minnie! what are you doing here? I thought you’re sick? are you ok?” Ryeowook said worriedly and I can’t help but scrunched up my face because of the looks on Ryeowook’s face. why he is so worried??

“  I’m ok. I just want to checked on you. if you’re ok. I thought you’re mad at me.” he said while pouting and  swear I can kill that boy for hitting on my man.

“ of course I’m ok. why would I be not?” Ryeowook asked. eyeing the boy suspiciously.

“ ah, ahm..ouch.. Wookie I’m hungry and I think my head s spinning.” the boy suddenly act.

“ aish! that’s what I’m telling you Lee Sungmin! come here. let’s eat.” Ryeowook said to the boy.

I don’t know if Ryeowook is really kind or just plain stupid. He didn’t even noticed that the boy is just  acting. I’m aware that I’m shooting death glares to them and I feel my blood is rising when I see Wookie hold the hand of that guy.’did he really need to hold hands? can’t he walk by himself?’ I said to myself.

“ know what? if looks could kill Sungmin is dead by now. so quit staring,” kyuhyun whispered in my ears.

“who’s that guy?” I whispered back.

“ Lee Sungmin, Wookie’s friend. no need to be jealous.” he said teasing me. I look at him and see his eyes sparkling while looking at Sungmin. ‘ maybe I don’t have to feel threatened to that Sungmin. I think Kyuhyun likes him.’ I said mentally and I calm myself.

“ let’s dig in!” eunhyuk, he food monster, shouted.

“ ok! “ we said together and we start eating. if I didn’t know that Kyuhyun has a thing for Sungmin I’ll surely get jealous while we’re eating because that Sungmin and my Wookie look so sweet.

“ wow! this is so delicious Wookie-ah! you’re the one who cook all of this?” Donghae ask.

“ hmmm yeah, I’m glad you like it” he said shyly.

I agree with Donghae. he’s really a great cook! I feel different whenever I’m eating the foods he cooked for me, but sadly he stopped sending foods to me after our accidental meeting. but I feel that again. the satisfaction, the happiness whenever I’m eating his food and  I know now why his foods are different from all of the foods  I tasted. it’s not because of the food, it’s because of the person who cook the food. because he cook it with so much love.  and because I love the cook too. I am staring at his face when Han Geng talked.

“ isn’t this the same Soondubu Jiggae Yesung received on his birthday? “ he asked and I see the face of Ryeowook becomes pale.

“ hmmm, yeah you’re right. it’s the same,” Siwon agree.

“Yesung taste it,” Leeteuk offered but I declined it.

“ I don’t need to taste it. It will not change the fact that I already found the one I love.”  I said seriously and I can sense that Ryeowook become tense.

“ ok, “they said and continue eating in the noisy way.

after 30 minutes it seems like a storm enter the kitchen because the foods are all  gone, plates, spoons cups everywhere.

 “ omo! im dead! “ sungmin suddenly yelled.

“ why?” we all asked.

“ I need to go home now! im so dead. mom is already wooried I’m sure. she didn’t know that I came here. “ sungmin hurriedly stand up and was about to run to the door when Ryowook stopped  him.

“ it’s already 9:30. it’s dangerous if you go out alone. I will come with you.”

“ no” kyuhyun in.” I’ll just drive him home. you take care of this mess, ok?” kyuhyun said then pat Wookie’s head.

“ are you sure?”

“ yeah of course. so I gotta go now guys. help Wookie “ he said then they disappeared.

Wookie start cleaning the mess. I give my bandmates’ help-Wookie’ look  but they just returned it to me.

we cleaned the mess awkwardly. we’re not talking.

“ oh Eunhyuk can you accompany me to the grocery store downstairs.” Donghae suddenly talk.

“ why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter