chapter 6

Troublemaker

Krystal's pov

It's been a few days after the sleepover at Sulli's house. I was really bored since i got nothing to do. my parents went to their friends house and my sister is being crazy by herself. She's playing the dance central game. She really looks like a retarted trying to copy those dance moves. i'm so embarassed to watch her playing that game so i just head to my room and log into my facebook account. Hello! i know how to social too. i know i'm smart but i'm not a nerd. As a teenager in this era i absolutely has social network account. i was quite popular in school because i'm smart and beautiful of course. Well i don't want to praise myself too much but it is a fact that i look like a goddes. okay thats too much.  A lot of male students show their interest in me before. i repeat 'before'. Now they kinda keep it low because i'm not available anymore. Like i said before, me and aiden always meet secretly in school and nobody ever saw us together but how do the whole school know we're dating.

 

It's because of my instagram account. Aside from facebook i got an instagram account too.(a/n : lets reverse their role here). Like any other girls out there i was tempted to express my feelings on a social network too. I'm a well known students in my school so i have many followers on my ig. It started when i posted a picture of me smiling with a caption that say 'you're the reason behind this smile'. As usual my followers will like the photo and leave a comment mostly about praising my beauty. I noticed there were some people asking me who is the person behind my smile. There was this one follower who leave a comment that said : 'its the first time krystal jung posted something that gives a hint about love'. Sulli also commented on that picture . She said 'i agree with the person who commented before me. do you have something to share?'. Well its true though before this i usually post a picture of where i went, what i do and a bunch of meaningless selfie.

 

After that post, sometimes i would post something that gives a hint about i'm in a relationship. Whenever aiden took me out for a date i would took a picture of the place we went and post it on my instagram with a caption saying : 'i'm here with him'. My friends keep flooded my ig with their comments. They were forcing me to tell who i'm seeing right now because they really have no clue about it. I post another picture of me, this time in his car with more daring caption ' i'm in love'  thats the caption. There were a lot of comments. One of them was from my calssmates ji young who is quite close to me.

ji young comment : the teachers favourite girl finally in love. i hope you still have time for books. haha.

What she said is true. The teachers in the school loves me. Its because i always help them and my grade is enough to make me famous among the teachers. However a comment that caught everybody attention is from smoeone named kibummie. i don't know him, he probably one of the students.

kibummie : Based on the interior design of that car, i can tell its an evo10. and i know only one person in our school who drive that car. but krystal probably in someone else car.

lily94 : i think i know who you're referring to. but i think its impossible

hyuna : are you saying that is aiden car? i don't want to believe this. he is my type.

anonymous : oh my gawd. krystal jung and aiden??? i don't know that krystal like bad boy type.

minnie : yah. its probably somebody else. i mean there's no way right? they were so different.

That boy sure is an observant one. He got it right though. It is true that aiden drove a mitsubishi lancer evolution 10 (a/n : i just love that car). I still remember right after i posted that picture sulli called me. 

phone conversation

S : Jung Soojung ! i saw that pic and i read those comments. I'm fully aware about the person they've been talking about. are you dating aiden?

K : he is not the only who own that car.

S : i really want to sigh in relief now. so thats mean its not him right?

K : figured it out by yourself.

 

I just didn't want to tell her yet at that time because my relationship is still new. I want to post a picture of me and aiden but i'm not brave enough and i kinda shy. You know it is because most of my followers is my schoolmates, not just students there are teachers too. Why did teachers nowadays need to be so advanced. Can't they keep their photo in an album or in a closet? I ask aiden does he mind if i uploaded a picture of me and him in my instagram. He said he doesn't mind. Aiden has a social network account too.(well who doesn't nowadays). But he only has facebook. He doesn't want to make an instagram account. Whenever we meet he always take my phone and open my instagram. So he already knew the things i've been posting about him. By the way, the picture of me in his car only created rumor that we're dating. However the picture after that reveal everything. I posted a picture of me and aiden. In that picture i was smiling at the camera and aiden who is beside didn't look at the camera but he's looking at me instead while smiling. I didn't put any caption because i'm afraid to see the reaction. Just like what i expected, people were surprised.

Hyuna : What?? its really aiden? 

Kibummie : So it is true. well, should i say congratulation?

BaeSuzy : Aiden got new toy? He want to try the innocent one this time. I wonder how long they will last.

Sulli : How??? When??? Where???

Victoria : you really surprised us krystal. we want the details

MrsLee : you're a bright students soojung. i hope this is not going to distract you. it never crossed my mind that you will date a troublemaker

Sulli : Omo ! Mrs lee has an ig account?? i really need to stop badmouthing her here.

MrsLee : What did you say Sulli??

 

That was some of the comments i received. I hate that Bae Suzy. So that was how the whole school know i'm dating aiden. Eventhough the people in school know i'm dating but my family didn't. I didn't tell them. Jessica was the one who told them. Jessica doesn't has an instagram account but she know it. This is how she know it.

 

-Flasback-

I was watching the television in the living room when suddenly i feel my phone vibrating. A few seconds after that it vibrated again. I unlocked it and saw there are two unread message. I decided to read both of the message first. The first message is from aiden and the other one was from my unnie. Why did jessica need to text me? She's just upstairs in her room.

 

From : Hubby

I miss you :(

From : Jessica 

Krys did you see my pink bra?? Did you stole it?

 

I want to reply to both of them but suddenly i heard my mom call me from the kitchen. So i went to the kitchen first. It turned out she just want to ask me where her favourite pot went because i use it last time. I went back to the living room and reply those message. However my eyes went wide when i saw that i accidently send aiden message to jessica and jessica message to aiden.

To : Jessica

Aww.. I miss you too hubby 

To : Hubby

Yah unnie. How should i know where do you put your bra and i did not steal it. I got plenty of them.

 

Not too long after that aiden is the first one to reply to me.

From : Hubby

Did your sister lose her bra? You know whenever i lose my pencil i always found it behind my ears. So you should ask your sister to check is there any bra that hanging on her ear. Who know she hang it there for awhile then she forget about that.

To : Hubby

I'm so sorry. i want to send that one to my sister. hahaha. i can imagine unnie with a bra hanging on her ear.

From : Hubby

Who knows she probably get tired of her earrings and want to try something new.

 

I was busy laughing that i did not realise my sister were in front of me. "have you found your bra?" i asked her.

"No" She replied shortly. She was looking at me intently.

"So you're not wearing a bra now?" i tried to distract her.i know she will ask about the text.

"what if i don't? she pused a little before continue. " i wear the other one. don't try to change the topic here."

"i'm sorry i accidently send that text to you." i said to her

"So... who is the person that you want to sent that text to?" she questioned me like a police officer. i don't want to answer her but she keep asking me. So i ended up telling her about aiden.

-flashback end-

 

Nobody's pov

It was already dinner time when krystal logged out from her facebook account. She went downstairs and saw her parents already home and jessica was fast asleep on the couch. She went to the kitchen because her mom told her the dinner is ready. A few minutes later Jessica joined her in the kitchen as well. They were eating their dinner peacefully.

Mr Jung suddenly break the silence. "Me and your mom need to go to your grandparents house tomorrow. Your grandfather isn't feeling well." He informed jessica and krystal.

"we're going to sleep there too." Mrs jung added.

"I need to go to jeju tomorrow. I got a job to do there. i'll be there for two days." Jessica informed her parents. She works as a fashion designer. And tomorrow there will be a fashion show in jeju.

"So you'll be alone at home krystal" Mrs jung said. They cannot bring krystal along because she need to attend school.

"it's okay. i'll ask Sulli, Victoria and Luna to sleep here." Krystal told her parents

"i hope you will behave. Don't throw a wild party when we leave." Jessica warned her sister.

"i never done that. and i'm not like that for your information." Krystal rolled her eyes at her sister.

"yah don't fight. or else you'll end up with a chopstick in your nostril." Mr Jung warned both of her daughter.

Both of them definitely don't want a chopstick in their nostril so they eat quietly. However krystal was smiling to herself because she is really happy to be left alone in the house.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hello ! long time no see. hope you enjoy the chapter. After this i'll add a flashback about how kryber meet each other and fall inlove. If i didn't add it in the next chapter i'll probably add it in the chapter after that or another chapter after that. haha. By the way, about amber's solo debut, i'll definitely love shake that brass. Its so catchy. It makes me want to sing too but i don't think its a good idea to sing it in public. i'm sure people will look at me like a ert if i sang this loudly in public. However Love Run already stuck in my mind. Definitely love that one. Sorry for the long ranting. bye!