chapter 2

Troublemaker

Aiden's pov

School time is over and now i'm making my way to my car. However I stop when I heard two stupid boy were talking about my girlfriend. They were too engrossed talking to each other to notice that i'm standing behind their back.

"Krystal Jung is so damn hot" said the first boy. 

"Trust me, if she's not with that bastard Aiden i will surely find my way to get into her pants.haha" said the other boy. this is too much i thought to myself. Two versus one wouldn't hurt right? 

"what did you guys talk about? can i join too?" i said. Both of them were really shocked. Without wasting any time i punched them hard in the face. 

"if i heard you talk about getting in her pants again, trust me the 'thing' in your pants will be gone." i warned them then continue to walk to my car.  

 

Nobody's pov

Krystal was lying on her bed now. She just finished her homework and she still got an hours before her dinner date with Aiden. She then got up from her bed and go to take a shower. She then dreesed up into a simple outfit and apply a little make up on her face. The clock strike 8pm and she heard the sound of Aiden car's engine outside her house. She quickly go out and went into Aiden's car. He greet her with a peck on her lips.

"you look gorgeous" said Aiden.

"and you smell nice" krystal replied.

"of course. i'm nicotine free tonight" said aiden while grinning

Aiden start to drove his car to their favourite restaurant. They keep chatting in the car and Aiden receive a long lecture from his girlfriend about the fight he got into in the school earlier. Krystal know about it because one of her classmate told her. Once they arrived at the restaurant they sit near the window and ordered the food.

 "Baby. its not my fault. they keep talking bad thing about you, thats why i punched them." Aiden tried to defense himself. He keeps defending himself from the car untill they arrived in the restaurant. "don't do it again okay?" said krystal. aiden just nodded his head. 

"Hubby give me your phone for a second." asked krystal while extending her arm to take the phone. "for what?" asked aiden while placing his phone on her palm. "nothing. just want to make sure you're not texting someone else." said krystal while typing the password to unlock the phone. Once she manage to unlock it, her eyes went wide when she saw his wallpaper. "Why you use this picture as your wallpaper?" asked krystal. "why not?" Aiden replied casually.

 

Krystal's pov 

His wallpaper is a picture of me. Well thats not the problem. The problem is the picture is a little bit inappropriate. In the picture i was wearing my lower cut tank top which show my cleavege and i didn't wear anything underneath it. How did he get such a picture of me? Of course i'm the one who send it to him. You can't expect me to stay innocent when i'm in a relationship with this bad guy. "What if someone else use your phone?" i asked him sternly. "only you who know my password. if you don't like it i will change it." he said and take back his phone to browse other photo. "is this picture ok?" he show me the picture. "No ! thats worst." i said. (a/n : what do you mean by worst krystal?). He grinned and say "don't change it then". "btw you look hot in that picture."he said. "Shut up" i said to him.

 

Nobody's pov

The couple enjoy their dinner happily. Now they already on their way to krystal house. In the car, Krystal noticed something. It is a small packet of white powder. "You still take it?" asked krystal suddenly. Aiden was confused for a moment but then he understand when he saw the thing that krystal staring at. "erm..sometimes" he answered. "Aiden, you know i care about you right?" asked krystal. "i know" he answered slowly. " i'll try to stop completely. but it need time. please understand." said aiden again. "yeah. i understand. but please cut down a bit?" plead krystal. "Okay" he replied to her.

They have arrived in front of krystal house. Krystal unbuckle her seatbelt and lean closer to aiden to give him a peck on the lips. Krystal was ready to open the car door when aiden stop her. "Stay for a while. i miss you" said aiden. "What do you mean by you miss me? we just have dinner together." said krystal while chuckle. "I mean I miss this" said aiden while pulling krystal close to him. He landed his lips on her lips. It didn't take long for her to respond to his kiss. The kiss started innocently then aiden bite krystal lower lips to ask for entrance which krystal gladly give it to him. They were engage in a tounge battle and aiden hands already found it way into krystal shirts. Soon aiden was nibbling and her neck.

"Ahh.. Babe s-stop" krystal said and aiden stop whatever he was doing. "Why? Want to move to the backseat?" asked aiden with a suggestive smile.

"No. We better stop before my dad come and stop us. Its already late, I should go now. Bye." Krystal said then she got off from the car and makes her way to her house. Aiden wait untill Krystal reached the front door of her house then he leave.

Krystal open the door slowly and carefully walk to her room. Unfortunately the light in the living room suddenly light up and revealed the furious Jessica crossing her arm while tapping her legs.

"The car stop in front of our at 10.30 p.m and you just enter the house at 10.45 p.m. What took you so long?" asked Jessica.

"Nothing. We just talk about something." krystal replied.

"Don't lie to me. Whats on your neck? You're lucky its me who see it. If I caught you again I'll definitely tell dad. " said Jessica. Thats when krystal realize aiden leave a hickey on her neck.

"Don't tell dad please." Plead krystal

"Sure. But you need to accompany me to shopping tomorrow." jessica said then she makes her way to her bedroom. 

Krystal enter her room and change into pyjamas. She lay on her bed and text her boyfriend to ask whether he has reached his home or not. Seconds later aiden relpy saying he's already home. They continued texting untill she fall asleep.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

A/N : Sorry for my late update. I went to my sister house and didn't bring my laptop thats why I can't update it.