chapter 4

Troublemaker

nobody's pov

The school now almost empty as students were already left to their home. However krystal and her friends were still in the class. They were packing their book and preparing to leave. They exit their classroom and make a stop at the washroom since Sulli need to use it. However their step was stopped by the sound of girls giggling and talking. From the voice they already knew its Suzy and her friends. Krystal immadiately stops her friends from entering the washroom. So now they were standing by the door and eavesdropping the conversation by Suzy and her friends.

"Suzy, i can't reach you on friday night last week." its Jia voice who said that.

"oh sorry. i was bored so i went clubbing that night." Suzy said.

"yah why didn't you invite us. we were bored too. you went there alone?" asked Min

"sorry, i thought you guys were busy. At first i was alone but when i'm in the club not anymore." Said suzy who then noticed her friends is confused by her explaination. "Aiden's there." She added.

"oh i see. so thats why you didn't bother to answer my call. you must be having fun there." Jia teased Suzy.

"Really fun." Suzy replied back while smiling.

"Is he alone? His girlfriend not there with him?" asked Min curiously.

"What kind of question is that Min? Krystal probably busy reading her book that night." Suzy said making the groups laugh.

Their laugh died down once they saw krystal and her friends enter the toilet. 'oops' Suzy said slowly. However krystal just act like she didn't hear anything. Suzy then hurriedly leave the toilet followed by her friends. Its not like Suzy afraid of krystal but she knew if krystal heard what they've been talk about, there's no way she will be able to meet up with aiden again.

"are you okay?" victoria worriedly ask krystal.

"yeah. its okay. i'm okay." krystal replied with an unsure tone. "its not the first time by the way." krystal said again but quietly this time. But her friends heard it.

"What do you mean by not the first time?" asked Luna this time.

"nothing." krystal replied back.

"come on krys, you can share it with us." Sulli said. 

"i know about him going to the club. In fact he always inform me first if he want to go to a club. I have no problem with it. But you know.. sometimes things like this happen." krystal tell her friends.

"just like what i thought. he brings no good to you." Victoria said while looking at krystal. "why don't you just leave him? i don't want you to get hurts." said victoria again.

"i can't." krystal said then sighed. "lets just go home." krystal said to her friends. Four of them then starts heading to their home. "guys, can you go first? i'll be heading the other way actually. i need to stop at a store to buy something." krystal lied to her friends. "okay. bye krys" Sulli said and three of them start walking home. Krystal then start walking the opposite way of her friends. She then take a bus to go to her boyfriend apartment. Aiden didn't stay with his parents . He lived alone in an apartment bought by his father.

Krystal now standing in front of aiden's apartment unit. She knocked on the door and waited patiently for him to open the door. A few seconds later the door is opened revealing aiden who looks like he just woken up from a sleep.

"hey krys. come in." aiden said and pulled krystal into his apartment. krystal just walk straight to the couch in the living room.

"you're home early." krystal said while resting her back on the couch. aiden then sat beside her.

"yeah. no extra class. why are you here babe?" aiden asked while tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"you go to a club last friday? asked krystal.

"yeah. and i told you right?" answered aiden.

"but you didn't tell me who did you met at the club" krystal said while looking at him. He was confused for a second then he remember his encounter with Suzy that night.

 

-Aiden's flashback-

I was drinking with my friends in the club when suddenly someone sit beside me. It was suzy. Actually she is one of my ex, right before krystal. I don't want to be rude so i start a conversation with her.

"You're alone?" i asked her since i didn't see any of her friends there.

"yeah. but you're not gonna let me be alone right?" She said with a playful smile.

"wanna dance with me?" i asked her since i was bored anyway.

"sure." she replied then we both stood up and went to the dance floor.

We started dancing to the music then without me notice it the dance started to get really hot. We were dancing too close to each other. Practically theres no space between us and sometimes she would grind herself to me. Caught up by the moment i just continue dancing with her. After both of us tired of dancing we decided to sit on the couch at the corner of the club.

"you still got the moves." i compliment her.

"same goes to you mister." she said while looking at me in the eyes. we were staring into each other eyes then she lean her face closer to mine. Once again i was caught up in the moment, i also lean closer and our lips molded together. She put her hands around my neck as we deepened the kiss. i know this is wrong but it felts great. But later on i start to feel guilty towards krystal so i quickly pulled out from the kiss.

"i need to leave now." i said to her while still trying to catch my breath.

"already? i thought the fun is just about to begin." She said disappointedly.

"i got a girlfriend now." i stated to her.

"wow since when you are so thoughtful about your girlfriend." She said amusedly. 

"you don't need to worry, i will not tell krystal about this. hope to see you again." she said to me again. So i left her and went to my friends.

-flashback end-

 

"come on tell me. who did you met there?" Krystal questioned him.

"I met suzy there." He answered her honestly.

"and?" krystal asked again.

"and what?" he asked her back.

"what did you guys do?" krystal asked the question that had been playing in her mind.

"we just talked. trust me nothings more. we just had a short conversation then i left the club." He said without meeting her eyes. He just lied to her.

"is this the truth?" she was still wasn't convince with his answer.

" yes. i love you." He holds her hand this time.

" if it was somebody else i'll probably let it slip. but knowing that was suzy it hurts you know. it hurts to know that you had a past with her then you still meeting her." krystal said with a disappointing voice.

"i'm sorry. i didn't know she was there. it was never my intention to meet her. she's my past and you're my present. i'm so sorry. i really meant it when i say i love you." Aiden said sincerely. Krystal didnt say anything for a moment. This is her greatest fear, she easily forgive him whenever he did something. 

"Don't you ever dare to leave me. I gave everything to you." Krystal said with a threatening tone. Aiden just smile and peck her lips.

"we're good right?" he asked her.

"we're good for now but who knows you will do it again in the future." krystal said.

"i promise i'll be good after this. pinky promise?" he held out his pinky finger.

"yah. act like your age please." krystal said while laughing at her boyfriend childish attitude.

The couple now were cuddling on the couch with krystal lying on top of aiden while watching the tv. Suddenly krystal remember the hang out plan with her friends on sunday and she needs to bring aiden too. She looks at aiden and found him focusing on the show they were watching. She slips her hand inside his shirt and start caressing his abs. Then she let her lips linger on his ear then to his neck. 

"just tell me what you want baby." Aiden suddenly said making krystal stopped her action and look at him while smiling innocently. Krystal always act like that if she want something from him.

"follow me this sunday." krystal said

"where to?" asked aiden

"we'll be hanging out with my friends at the mall." she told him.

"no i don't want to. They hate me and i hate them too." he protested

"just come with me. they were the one who asked me to bring you." Krystal tried again

"i still don't want to go."  he stubbornly said

"why? did you have plans with suzy that day?" she said sounding mad this time.

"ok2.. i'll follow you." he surrender since he didn't want to start a fight.

"thank you! i love you." said krystal excitedly.  "its almost five. sent me home." she said to aiden after she notice its already late.

"okay" he said and went to his room to get his car key.

"i need to use the toilet first." she said while walking towards the bathroom. Suddenly her phone started to ring. "Honey pick it up please. The phone is on the table" She yelled to aiden from the bathroom. Aiden then walked to the table and grab the phone. 'its from sulli. if i'm not mistaken sulli is the giraffe..err i mean the tallest one. should i answer it or not?' he been talking to himself. He decided to answer it.

"Hello." the person on the other line spoke.

"Hello." He answered it.

"Did the shop you went just now has turned you into a guy krystal?" said sulli shockingly on the phone. 'what the hell? this giraffe is crazy or what?' aiden thought to himself.

"Did the kind of shop exist?" aiden questioned sulli. " i'm aiden. krystal in the bathroom." he continue after hearing no response from the girl.

"pleasetellkrystalthaticallher" She said really quick then hang up.

"She got a weird friend." Aiden said to himself.

 

While with sulli

"Oh my god. why it must be him who answered the phone??? Damn it. i must sound like a stupid just now. its so embarassing. Sulli-yah theres no shop that turn people into the other gender." Sulli kept scolding herself.

 

At aiden apartment.

"who's calling?" krystal who just got out from the bathroom asked aiden.

"Sulli. your friends are weird." he said to krystal.

"lets go. i'll be late if we didnt leave now." krystal said

Krystal follow aiden to his car and on the way to her house she called sulli to ask why did she call just now. It end up she just want to ask about homework. However krystal burst out laughing once sulli told her about the conversation she had with aiden. Now she know why aiden said sulli weird. They arrived at her house and she bid goodbye to him before she went into her house.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hello readers ! sorry if this chapter is boring.