chapter 5

Troublemaker

Sunday morning at COEX mall

"Where the hell is krystal???" said victoria angrily. "we've been waiting for half an hour already." she said once again.

"i'm hungry. somebody please help me!" Sulli already lose her mind because of the hunger. They were now waiting for krystal in one of the restaurant in the mall but none of them order yet since they were waiting for krystal to show up first.

"be patience girls. maybe she's on her way now." Luna's boyfriend Onew tried to calm the girls.

"hey, did she tell you whether she will come alone or with aiden?" Luna ask Sulli who were now keep making weird face while taking a selfie.

"i thougt she fought with him. you know about the thing we heard that day" Victoria said

"i don't think they fight because she's with aiden that evening. " Sulli said. "She didn't tell me whether he will come or not. maybe she comes alone." Added sulli again. They were now playing with their phone to chase away the boredom. A few minutes later their attention was no longer on the phone once they heard onew speak.

"guys.. she's not alone." onew suddenly said while pointing to the entrance of the restaurant.

"who's not alone?" asked luna while her eyes follow the direction that onew was pointing just now. Victoria and sulli also set their eyes to the restaurant entrance.

They saw a couple is walking with hand intertwined together while talking and smiling sweetly to each other. Not to mention their matched black shirts also caught the attention of the girls. The couple is none other than krystal and aiden.

"wow, its my first time seeing them like this." victoria stated while her eyes were still on the couple.

"damn it, he looks so hot. now i'm jealous with krystal." She said while her eyes fixed on aiden.

He was wearing a black v-neck t shirt that hugged his body perfectly with a pair of jeans and a pair of black nike sneakers. He spiked his short hair up since his girlfriend ask him to. His outfit is pretty simple but he surely rock it. Krystal also looks stunning in that black blouse but her friends attention was all over her boyfriend. However, they stop staring when aiden and krystal approaching their tables. They quickly act like nothing happen.

"hey guys, sorry we're late. The traffic was pretty bad." Krystal said while landing her on the empty space next to sulli not forget to pull his boyfriend hand to make him sit beside her. Aiden just sat quietly next to krystal. sulli, krystal, and aiden were sitting on the long connected chair with their back on the wall(you know the one that look like a couch). Opposite to them is victoria, luna, and onew.

"its okay. i thought you couldn't make it" luna said. After that all of them went to a complete silent.

"Did you guys order yet?" krystal break the silence.

"no. we were waiting for you. lets order now." victoria said and called the waiter.

After they done ordering, they were now waiting for their food. most of them were doing their own thing. Sulli were playing with her phone, same goes to onew. Since sulli who seated next to krystal is busy with her phone, krystal just decide to talk to aiden. She scooted closer to him and turn her body slightly towards him. They then start talking to each other and krystal would sometimes fix aiden hair or play with his finger. This action did not left unnoticed by victoria and luna who been doing nothing.

"Did you see what i see?" Luna whispered to victoria after she move closer to her.

"yes. we've been looking at the same thing." victoria answered luna question. both of them talk quietly so that nobody could hear them.

"i can't believe this is how they treat each other." Luna said

"i know right. they were like a complete stranger at school." Victoria said.

Their food has already arrived and all of them start eating. Luckily its not really awkward anymore because the girls were now talking to each other and onew started a conversation with aiden who was sitting in front of him.

"baby, here." Aiden said while waiting for krystal to open . Krystal then open and eat the food. Actually while aiden talking to onew his hand was busy feeding krystal and himself.

While krystal was busy talking to sulli, Luna once again move closer to victoria.

"i can count how many times krystal use her hand to feed herself." She whispered to victoria.

"i know. aiden would feed her most of the time." Luna replied back. "i never know krystal is this clingy." Luna added again.

"yah. what did you guys talk about. we've been calling you." Sulli said to victoria and luna. They continue to eat and talk.

They were done with eating now and they were wandering around the mall. Luna and krystal was walking with their boyfriends and thats left victoria and sulli to walk with each other.

"we should get ourselves a boyfriend. i'm so tired of your face." Sulli whining.

"yah. you think i love sticking around you." Victoria said to sulli. 

On the other hand krystal and aiden continue to show their affection to each other. They were walking hand in hand and that makes a lot of girls jealous right now. Once all of them were done with their shopping, they decided to call it a day. 

"i think we're done for today. let's go home. we still got a work to finish." Sulli said. Actually they need to finish a group project given by their teacher. the dateline is tomorrow. Most of it were already finish, they just need to add a little more detail to it. They choose to finish it at Sulli's home and they will have a sleepover too since her parents went to her grandparents house. Then they will go to school from Sulli house using victoria's car.

"you don't need to send me home. i will follow these girls to sulli's house and have a sleepover there since we need to finish a group project." krystal inform aiden since she didn't tell anything about it to him.

"okay. text me later. i love you." aiden said and then he pecked her lips.

"love you too. bye." krystal said. aiden and onew then went to their own car while the four girls went to victoria car. While on their way to victoria car,"text me later. i love you." victoria said then pretend to kiss sulli. They were teasing krystal. "yah ! stop it already."krystal said while blushing. "hahahaha. krys you should look at your face. by the way you guys were so sweet. Totally different from how you guys act in school." Luna said to krystal.

 

 

Night time at Sulli's house

It was already 9 pm and the girls just finish their group project. Now they were chilling while watching the tv. Luna then remember something.

"yah. our group didn't have a name yet." Said luna after she came from the kitchen while holding a tray that contain four glasses of orange juice.

"i definitely forgot about it. anyone have any idea?" victoria asked.

"how about super girl? Sulli suggested while taking a sip of her orange juice.

"we're not a bunch of five years old kids Sull. Thats sound so childish." Said krystal who didn't agree with sulli suggestion.

"cute girls? anyone who agree?" Luna try to suggest.

"you're not cute. so that name cannot be used." victoria said making luna poted her lips.

"This is biology homework. pick something related to it." krystal try to help her friends. Then a lot of weird suggestion came.

"The Organs!" 

"The Thyroid!"

"Medulla Oblongata!"

"XX Chromosome!"

"Mitochondria Lover!"

"The Photosynthesis!"

"VV!" 

The last one caught everyone attention. It was victoria who shouted the last one.

"It stand for what?" ask Luna before she drink her juice.

" !" Victoria said excitedly making luna spray out the orange juice in straight to sulli face whose sitting right in front of her.

"yah lunaaaa!!!" Sulli screamed before she run to the sink to wash her face.

"sorry Sulli! What the hell vic? the teacher probabyly kill us when we submit the project."Luna said while still coughing.

"why not? all of us are still a . so that name suit us." victoria said.

"but that name sound so inappropriate. and cherry is synonym i guess. so i think cherry blossom is more appropriate." said sulli who just came back from the kitchen

"okay. cherry blossom then. everyone agree right? Luna asked. Victoria and sulli nodded right away."yah krys. did you agree?" luna ask krystal who didn't give any respond.

"yeah whatever." krystal said.

"That name really suit us. Four pure girl who has a beautiful face, still untouched." luna said dreamily. "eventhough i got a boyfriend but i'm still a ." She continue proudly.

"yeah! you should be the example to girls out there who easily gave themselves to their boyfriend." Sulli cheered to luna eventhough luna just spray orange juice to her face just now.

"you too krys. i know our innocent krystal wouldn't let aiden take advantage of her. right krys? asked victoria. krystal seem shock hearing the sudden question from victoria.

"ah, you're talking to me? erm. uh ye-ss, yes you're right." krystal said while stuttering. Because of the stuttering, now three pair of eyes were looking at her. She quickly avoided the gaze.

"why did you stutter? asked sulli

"are you lying to us right now?" it was now victoria turn to ask. Now three of them slowly crawl towards krystal. She tried to back up but failed because behind her is the wall.

"now tell us honestly, did you still hold your v-card?" Luna ask as the three of them were now right in front of the frightened krystal. 'there is no way i can escape now' krystal thought to herself. She then answer luna question by slowly shaking her head.

"oh my godness krys! you already did it? sulli said shockingly.

"i'm so surprise right, now eventhough i kinda expect it." said victoria.

"what makes you think that she already did it?" luna ask victoria who said she already expect it.

"well i accidently saw aiden text on krystal phone the other day. the text said 'baby.. can you come over? i'm '." Victoria spilled the beans. Krystal now widen her eyes. she didn't expect that victoria saw that message.

"yah! shut up vic! this is so embarassing." krystal said while fanning herself using her hands.

"i can't believe it. you used to be the most innocent girl i ever known krys. now you're all grown up." said luna

"erm. i have a question ." sulli said while shyly raising her hand like a kindergarten kid. " people say it hurt when you do it. Since you are experienced, i want to ask did it really hurt?" Sulli asked timidly.

"i think we already offtopic now." krystal tried to avoid the question because she feel uncomfortable talking about it with her friends.

"just anwer it krys. i'm curious too." victoria said.

"uhm well.. it ing hurts for the first time. i even had tears in my eyes when he went in for the first time and tore my hymen." krystal accidently blurted out her own experience.

"it sounds painful." sulli said.

"yeah. but thats only on your first . after that you will find it enjoyable and addicting." krystal said the last part slowly. "i guess we finish with this topic." krystal said again.

"how weird our topic tonight." Luna said when they finally realize they actually talking about .

" lets just go to sleep." Sulli said.

Then all of them went to sulli's room. Since there were four of them, one of them need to sleep on the couch in sulli's room while three of them squeezed themselves on sulli's bed. Krystal volunteered to sleep on the couch since she didn't want to disturb her friends because usually aiden would call her at night before she went to sleep.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey guys ! hope you enjoy the chapter. Share me your thoughts about this story.