chapter 3

Troublemaker

somewhere in restaurant near seoul..

 

The jung family were having their dinner. They decided to have dinner outside that night. They were eating and talking about random things.

"krystal do you still dating that troublesome boy?" Mr Jung suddenly ask his younger daughter.

"he's not troublesome and yes i still dating him. why?" krystal answered while her hand was busy cutting the meat on her plate.

"you know i don't like him. i just want to say you deserve someone better. my advice is leave him before he's the one who leave you." Mr Jung said with a serious tone.

"thats enough dear" Mrs Jung interupted their conversation. "krystal, i don't mind with whom you date. if you love him its okay for me" Mrs Jung said and smile to her daughter. Krystal smiled back to her mother and stuck her tounge out to her father. Mrs jung know about Aiden because Jessica keep badmouthing him in front of her. At first she didn't like him for krystal but after she accidently met him, she approved their relationship a bit. They ran into each other at the convenience store near her house. Of course at that time she didn't know thats aiden because she never meet him. However, aiden know she is krystal's mom. So he greet her politely and introduce himself. He even helped her with her groceries. Thats not the last time they meet. They always ran into each other at the store and aiden always be the one who greet her first. Nobody knows that aiden close with mrs jung including krystal herself.

"but remember, don't do weird things." Mrs Jung continued.

Jessica who's only listening just now decided to open . "Mom, i saw..umfghhh." a meat alredy been shove to by Krystal. "Unnie, its delicious right?" Krystal said while smiling innocently at her sister.

"What did you saw jessica?" asked her father with a curious tone.

"Last time i.. umfghh.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" The whole restaurant went shocked upon hearing jessica's scream. Her sister just shove a cucumber in thats why she screams like there's no tomorrow. Now all eyes were on them. Mr Jung stood up and bow apologetically to the people in the restaurant.

"yah ! you guys embarassed me in front of many people. eat quickly." scold Mr Jung. Both of the sister hang their head low. However jessica somehow don't want to be defeated. She kicked her sister legs under the table.

"ouch ! Mommm ! Jessica kick me. " Krystal whined loudly. 

"both of you stop it ! How old are you? three?" it was now their mom turn to get angry. "Dear, just go settle the bills quickly. These kids can't behave anymore" Mrs Jung said to her husband while covering her face a little because the whole restaurant was staring at them.

 

The jung family already arrived at their house and mr and mrs jung already went to their bedroom leaving krystal and jessica in the living room. Krystal started the conversation.

"unnie, i already accompany you to shopping. can't you keep your mouth shut?"

" no. i can't. The shopping thing was only for that night but i already caught you many time krystal."

" if you dare to open your mouth after this, i'll tell dad that you lied about sleep over at your friends house. actually you went to yul oppa apartment right?"

"yah! how dare you threaten me like that."

"hahaha. unnie, you're surely gonna die if dad know."

"who's gonna die? Their father suddenly appear out of nowhere. "The cat! " Krystal answered quickly. "The cat eats mom's salmon fish." added jessica while her legs already shaking. "really? just buy the new one then." their father said then continue making his way to the kitchen. After he finished drinking the water he went back to his room. both of the sister sighed in relief.

"you really want me to die don't you? " jessica said while glaring at her sister.

"i don't know he was there." replied krystal. Both of them climb the stairs to go to their respective room. "goodnight." They said to each other and enter their room.

 

Once krystal entered her room she quickly took a bath then she wore her tank top and her only. She tooks her laptop from the study table and brought it with her to the bed. She place the laptop on the bed and she lies down on her stomach facing the laptop. She opened her skype and saw aiden online. seconds later there's an incoming video call from aiden. Krystal accept it and they start talking to each other.

 

Skype conversation ( K: krystal , A: Aiden )

A : hey baby. hows the dinner?

K : good i guess. i miss you. what are you doing?

A : miss you too. i'm doing nothing. just waiting for you.

K : really? can i trust you?

A : of course you can. but krys, i already wait for two hours now and i'm getting sleepy. I think i should end this call. goodnight baby.

K : okay. goodnight.

 

Both of them sign out. 'so bored' krystal thought to herself. why did he need to feel sleepy this early. its only 11 pm. before this he always went to the club and came back at 1 am. krystal just browse the internet to find something to watch. Suddenly she heard noise coming from outside of her house. She looks at her clock and it shows 11.30 pm. She started to feel scare then she heard somoeone was knocking her balcony door. Upon hearing the knocking sound her fear immadiately gone. No ghost or burglar would knock the door first, they will just enter right away. She open the door and Aiden barge into her room quickly.

"its so cold outside" aiden said while shivering a little. "What a nice sight." he said again while eyeing her up and down.

"ert ! at least wear something thick. why you didn't tell me first that you gonna sneak in here?" asked krystal. actually krystal already used to this. Aiden always climb the tree near her room to get to the balcony. Then krystal would gladly open the balcony door and let him in.

"just want to surprise you." aiden said while sitting on her bed. "come here cuddle with me. i'm cold." he says while opening her arm. He was leaning against the headboard. Krystal walk to her bed then she climb on it and sit between aiden legs while her back is leaning against his chest. He wrapped his arm around her waist.

"i didn't hear any sound of car." krystal said

"i parked it quite far from your house. you know detective sica has a pair of sharp eyes and ears." state aiden

"haha. i know. she's amazing. she noticed every single thing." krystal said while laughing. She then shifted a little find a comfortable sitting position.

"stop moving around. you're ." aiden said and he started to kiss her neck. His hand slowly crept into her . krystal was biting her lips and her grips on the bed sheets tightened. "Ahh.." She let out a moan when his fingers touched something. She just let his hand wander inside her because she enjoyed it. And he definitely love to hear the sound coming from . "keep it low baby. The detective room is just beside yours." He whispered to her. Then krystal phone beeping indicating there are incoming message. Krystal want to ignore it at first but then her eyes caught the name of the sender. Its her sister. She quickly takes her phone and open the message.

 

From : Unnie

What are you doing? Ask him to leave now. i want to sleep peacefully tonight.

Krystal showed the message to her boyfriend. Aiden rolled his eyes and grab krystal phone to type a to reply her.

To : Unnie

I'm leaving now. you can sleep peacefully and i hope you never wake up.

-krystal's dearest boyfriend-

 

Krystal just laugh reading what's he reply to her sister. "damn, i hate her. i badly need a release now." aiden said. "just go home and finished yourself" krystal said to him. "send me some hot pictures of yours" he whispered to her ear, afraid if the detective hear them. "i know." she reply shyly. "you're cute" he said while messing her hair.  "just text me when you reached home." she said when she open the balcony door to let him leave. He kissed her then he carefully use the tree to get down to the ground.

Once he reached the ground he quickly walks to his car and drove home. He text his girlfriend saying he's already home. A minutes later theres a reply from krystal. its the picture. He ped his pants and started himself. Then he notice theres another text from her girlfriend.

 

From : baby

you left me hanging just now. Thats not fair.

 

Krystal is a shy type of girl. she will not say what she wants clearly to him but he know it. He know what she wants and he'll give it to her. the nights go on with both of them do their own 'business' by themselves.

 

 

The next morning..

The class didn't start yet so the students were scattered all around the school. Krystal and her friends were walking towards their classrom. While they were walking they ran into Aiden and his friends. To those who expected krystal and aiden to sweetly greet each other is completely wrong. They just walk pass each other like a stranger. Its not something new. The whole school never see them interact with each other actually.

"what a weird couple." sulli said while looking at krystal

"your relationship seems boring to me" added luna.

"Its seems like that because she never brag about her love story to us" its now victoria turn to speak.

"there's nothing to talk about actually" krystal finally speak.

"we're curious about how do you guys treat each other outside school" Luna said whats on her mind.

"just like other couples" krystal said

"did you guys often go out for a date? If so, where did he bring you? and what did you guys do? " Sulli finally start her interview.

"haha. Thats a lot of question Sul." said victoria

"I can't help it. She is too secretive about her relationship. I'm curious about her love live with that troublemker." whine sulli. Krystal just laugh seeing her friends got all curious.

"Lets go out this sunday ! " Luna suddenly gives a suggestion.

"lets go to the mall ! " said sulli excitedly.

"i got nothing to do by the way, so why not." krystal said. victoria also agree.

"Krys, why don't you invite aiden?" Sulli said.

"why must i invite him? He know you guys hate him so i don't think he will agree." krystal said to her friends. "if he tag along, don't you think he will feel uncomfortable being the only guy there." added krystal again.

" Just ask him. Onew will be there too." Said Luna.

"I'll try but don't put your hope high. I know he'll refuse it." krystal said to her friends. She knows aiden don't really like this kind of thing. But she will give it a try though.'It'll be cool if aiden get along with her friends' she thought to herself. Suddenly, the bell ring indicating the start of the first period. They entered their class and sit on their respective seat.The teacher entered and start teaching.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! I hope you enjoy the chapter..Starting from tomorrow i'll leave for a vacation. its not long though, probably 4 days. so i'll not be updating for a while.