chapter 1

Troublemaker

Krystal's pov

Hi, my name is Krystal Jung Soojung and i'm sure the author already told you about me. Right author? Okay, now i'm in the school cafeteria waiting for my bestfriends Luna, Sulli, and Victoria. 

"hello, earth to Krystal. Are you spacing out? asked Sulli. Since when did they got here? 

"no i'm not. Just wondering why you guys late." i replied.

"Mr Jang keeps blabbering about homework thats why we late. its annoying though." said Luna. We eat our lunch and keep talking about random stuff. These three is my closest friend in this school. I trusted all of my secret to them. Well, not all actualy. Suddenly i feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pull it out and noticed its only a message. However when i see who the sender is it manage to make me smile.

From : Hubby

Baby.. Where are you?

To : Hubby

I'm eating my lunch. why?

From : Hubby

meet me before you go to your class.

"guys. erm, i think i should go first. I need to use the toilet by the way. I see you guys in class." I reasoned out. I purposely didn't tell them i will meet Aiden. Why? Because I don't want to receive a long lecture from them. Actually they don't really like Aiden. When i first told them i'm dating Aiden they keep asking me question like have you think enough, why does it have to be him, what do you see in him, don't you think he just want to play with you and bla bla bla. They admire his face but when it come to his attitude, they really dislike it. Well what can i say, its not their fault. I mean all the news i heard about him is a bad one. The troublemaker title suit him really well.I dislike Aiden at first also. But now, I love him. 

 

Nobody's pov

After Krystal excuse herself from her friend, she quickly makes way to her and aiden meeting spot which is the abandon music room. The room located quite a distance away from the other buildings. Students don't go there anymore because there's nothing there. there is also rumors about the existance of ghost in the room. Trust me the only ghost there is aiden and krystal themselves. Aiden start the rumor about the ghost so that he can have the room for himself. The music room is the place where Aiden do forbidden thing such as smoking. Aiden and krystal often meets there. Thats why people never see them together. Once krystal arrived there she slowly push the door and see aiden leaning against the wall. She walked to him and greet him

 

Krystal's pov

"Aiden" i call him. The hubby thing is only his nickname on my phone. When we're outside i don't call him hubby. well i do sometimes *shy*. I always call him aiden or any other endearment depend on my mood. "Hey baby" he said while opening his arm to hug me. Of course i stop him because i know he been smoking before i came here. "Don't hug me. you smell like a Marlboro factory" i said to him. "aww. so no hug for me?" he pouted. People always see his tough side but actually when he's with me he just being childish. He tell me he will pick me up for dinner tonight then we talked a little before we went to our respective class. Just talk. no hug no kiss no touch. Thats his punishment whenever i found him smoking. Actually it just me who went to class, aiden just gonna skip class and sleep there. there is an old couch in the room where aiden always sleep in. 

About his punishment, why i created them because there is this one time where i meet up with aiden in the room and we kinda making out and when i go back to my class, Victoria eyed me suspiciously. Thats when i noticed my uniform just smell like aiden uniform. After that i forbid him to touch me after he just smoke. 

 

 

A/N: There you go the first chapter. I was wondering how the other author can wrote such a long chapter. I was already dying by writing this chapter. hahaha