Chapter 2

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sun-woo looked at her as she called his name. How melting that look is. If only a human can melt, she would. She quickly looked away and instead of arguing with Sun-woo for acting like her father, she muttered a small 'thank you' instead. She didn't bother to smile but he did.

 

 

The practice ended and the class parted ways to their homes. As usual, Kyu-dong and Do Nam followed Nana secretly—as far as much they can assume she'll be safe. Of course, Nana knew this but didn't want to tell them or acknowledge them. Nana enjoys this in some ways. For her, she found friends.

 

 

Lately, her days with Color Bar members are which she considers the best days of her life. Aside of those times she hung out with Sun-woo, being friends with the other members felt so right. She let them see through her—what's her life all about, why she always walk away from people, what her parents do—the things she almost think that she'll be hiding for the rest of her life, they all saw those from her. She even let them see the multi-talented and of course, the somethimes fragile Nana.

 

 

She's thankful for having them. But being seemingly cold and aloof, she won't let them know. She still hold her scary image, just to be safe. Or to play safe should I say.

 

 

"Yah prez, exams are scheduled the day after tomorrow while the Waltz thing not until next week. I think we should be reviewing instead", one of their classmates said while they are rguing whether to practice or not.

 

 

"Yoh-jin has a point. We should be", Eun-ha agreed. Jung Sun-woo asked them if they all agree, they said they do. Who wants to fail anyway?

 

 

As soon as they reach the school gate after their dismissal, Eun-ha stopped Nana from her tracks. "Wae?"

 

 

"I-I was wondering if we could study together. Ya, what do you think?" still gripping Nana's arm, Eun-ha turned to the other members. Nana started to think that they got a thing on gripping her arm to stop her from her tracks.

 

 

"It sounds.. fine", Seyi said while nodding. "It's like brainstorming at the same time. I also need help in Math", as her face suddenly turns more pale.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter