Chapter 6

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After their number, a lot of sophomore students applauded and made noise, a signal that the performance was a spectacular show. It was—actually. The choreography was practiced thoroughly and they danced in unison, step by step.

 

 

 

Another teacher took the stage as they walk back to their seats. She praised the students who performed and Teacher Choi for guiding them. She also congratulated the sophomores for passing their finals and for attaining an excellent overall average of the result for their exams. She finally wished them good luck for they will finally enter their senior year next academic year and continue pursuing their dreams when they enter university. Speaking of college—it goes back to Kim Nana who was still unsure about entering there probably a year and a half later.

 

 

She was looking for Sun-woo who disappeared after walking with her. “Now, cheers for the great experiences and memories you made together. Enjoy the party!” Teacher Lee said, making the sophomores cheer loudly as another party music played.

 

 

Some went to the center to dance, some were taking snacks from the cater booth, some were posing for photos and some just remained sitting at the corner—like Nana. The song being played became suddenly slow and then slower. The students who were dancing find their partners for the slow-paced music while few of them went back to their seats.

 

 

Lots of couples were dancing while the girls were being embraced lovingly by their boyfriends. Nana finally saw Sun-woo but his back was facing her. He was just standing there and suddenly swayed slowly, turning at his right. She realized he was dancing with someone, and they were whispering something when Sun-woo suddenly smiled. He was with Min Seyi.

 

 

Pang of jealously instantly bit her as she told herself to look away but she can’t. She sat very still, looking carefully at Sun-woo, wondering what Seyi has that she hasn’t. ‘Why can’t I be you? Why can’t he let you go and move on? Why can’t I make him happy just like how you do to him every single encounter? Why can’t he see me like how he sees you? Why can’t I unlove him?’

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter