Chapter 12

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hallways of Bunchon High School is full of noise that day. Mostly freshmen who busied themselves getting familiar with the new school and asking their seniors few questions and directions. It's a fresh year for the Color Bar members too. They have agreed to still meet each other despite being separated during class. They were all distributed in different sections. Even Nana and Sunwoo will not be in the same class this year.

 

Kim Nana then arrived at their school about 10 minutes before the bell. Known for her old demeanor, some of her schoolmates were shock to see her this early. She even took a lot of strength refusing Sunwoo's offer to join him in the car today. She didn't want too much attention, and 'too much attention' would still be an understatement if she arrived in the school with the famous class president. Sunwoo didn't like the idea but he let her.

 

"Kim Nana!" the girls voices rang in her ears. She groaned inwardly but faced them smiling as they crashed to Nana into a bear hug.

 

"We missed you!" Jin-ah started, earning an eye roll from Nana and chuckles from Eunha and Seyi.

 

"Yeah? Didn't we saw each other Yesterday? At the park?" Nana teased.

 

"Still.." Jin-ah pouted.

 

The girls then walked to their rooms as they talk.

 

"I'm going to miss bothering the Kim Nana in class. Tugging along with Min Seyi and gushing about M.I.B. with Park Jin-ah" Eunha said acting depressed.

 

"Yeah, I don't think I could survive classes without you, too" Seyi replied.

 

"Still, you have Sul-chan in the same class" Eunha teases wiggling her eyebrows. Jin-ah nodded too.

 

"Right.." Seyi then turned to Nana ".. but we have someone who wouldn't see her boyfriend in her class all day"

 

"He's not my boyfriend" Nana said quickly. "And I'll survive"

 

"Oh, yeah?" Seyi mocked as Nana just rolled her eyes, a smile in her lips.

 

"No, not really", she thought to herself.

 


Sunwoo was the only one who turned out to be placed in the Class A. Nana, Kyu-dong and Jin-ah in Class B while Do-nam and Eunha remained in Class C. Seyi was placed in a special program with her boyfriend, Sul-chan as the school insisted to avoid class interruption every time he arrives especially there are a lot of freshmen this year who they thought enrolled themselves at Bunchon just to see Sul-chan in person. Sul-chan agreed but in one condition: Seyi will have the same program he has.

 

"See you guys later!" Jin-ah said as she waved to Seyi and Eunha. She and Nana then walked to their room. Kyu-dong was already there. 

 

Jin-ah fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter