Chapter 4

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ya it's me, Kim Nana. Hahaha joke! The flow of the story might be a little off or boring for you, but hey, thanks for continuously reading this. To be honest, I'm not good at it—creating plot, thinking of events and all. I haven't think of a conflict too. 

 

But what makes me continue to type all of this is that I can't let Sunwoo-Nana-relationship in the ending of Monstar just be like that! I mean, they should at least end up together. Ugh! Haha. Yet I still like that drama the way it is. It's just that this shipping instinct of mine dies hard. It keeps bugging me.

 

Any way, I'll be updating soon. Guide me please, I need you too. Thank you! Be safe, always! =))

 

xoxo

 

The rooms are silent. Even the teacher's footsteps can be heard clearly. How this day became so peaceful in Bunchon? Of course, it's friday and it's their final exams. Students were focused—reading the instructions and questions thoroughly, answering and also might be guessing carefully. 

 

 

Teacher Dokko was suprised to see her class seemingly confident but concentrated. Even the color bar members particularly, Cha Do Nam and Kim Nana was early today and seems doing just fine. Their review—brainstorming as Min Seyi calls—seemed to be a great help.

 

 

It took them five hours straight to finished their finals. At exactly,12:30 noon, they were dismissed and the students' sighs were almost audible. As if they were somewhat to scream 'at last!'.

 

 

"Yah, Sun-woo, are we going to practice Waltz today?" Sul-chan asked as he received death glares from both Seyi and Do Nam. "W-what?"

 

 

"Seeing those looks and hearing low grunts? No, I think we're not going to practice today", Sun-woo answered then the group cheered. The waltz practical is almost a week away, no need to rush.

 

 

"Shall we go to ahjussi's intead?"
"Great idea! Let's go!"
"Yeah, I got nothing to do today anyway"
"It's been a while now"
"Yah, Kim Nana? Aren't you coming?"

 

 

They stopped when they noticed Nana going right when they should be going left. "I have something else to do", she answered back. 'Why am I explaining myself anyway?'

 

 

Knowing they couldn't argue with Nana, they let her pass. They arrived at ahjussi's and were welcomed as always. The basement became their hang out place. Do Nam immediately laid in the couch there waiting for them to figure out something to do while Kyu-dong was busy looking for CDs he might get interested to. Eun-ha on the other hand, was being enthusiastic as ever as she talk about being superstar and groupie stuffs with Sul-chan.

 

 

"Hey"

 

 

Sun-woo was interrupted from his daze when a smiling Seyi approached him. He was at the gard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter