Chapter 7

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She could see Kyu-dong looked at her then to that someone behind her. He smiled widely at them before pulling away from Nana.

 

“Thank you, Sun-woo!”

“Anytime”

 

She followed her gaze to Kyu-dong’s retreating back walking towards Jin-ah. Not wanting to stay longer with him, she decided to walk away when Sun-woo placed his other hand in the other side of her waist. She did a momentary note to herself whether to cut his arms literally or not.

 

He turned Nana to face him but she refused to look at him. “Dance with me” he said as he places her arms around his neck and pulling Nana closer with his strong arms sliding around her waist. Nana would blush or maybe even faint—normally at times like this but not tonight.

 

 

She was jealous, hurt and mad at Sun-woo for making her feel upset and happy at the same time. She wanted to forget what she saw earlier but she couldn’t. And the thought of Sun-woo’s not hers to begin with is depressing even more. The conflicting emotions make her want to just curl herself into a ball and cry all night.

 

“Are you okay?” ‘No.’

 

Sun-woo looked concerned that time that his hold became tighter. “Do you want something to eat?” he added but she just shook her head. He sighed deeply before loosening his arms around Nana but didn’t pull away. This made Nana look at him, finally. “What’s wrong, Kim Nana?”

 

 

Her chest tightened as the emotions she’s been holding on, burst. Suddenly she wanted to tell him everything. That she was jealous, hurt, mad and all. That she wants him to take all the pain away and hold her forever. But the things is—she won’t.

 

 

Sun-woo remained looking at her, waiting for an answer. Realizing she wouldn’t speak to him, he started to talk. “I was dancing with Seyi earlier and we talked about something”. Nana’s heart stopped for a moment. ‘What now? Right. He’ll change anything for Seyi in a blink of an eye’ She felt her eyes warmed and her nose joined them. She immediately closed her eyes preventing the tears from falling down. She let her head face downward, her arms around Sun-woo’s neck were trembling. But Sun-woo continued.

 

 

“She told me it’s about time to sort my feelings. Of what do I really feel, what I should, what I wanted and how to be sure if..” he trailed off. “Kim Nana.. what am I supposed to do with you?”

 

 

Nana opened her eyes and felt her whole body stiffened when Sun-woo pulled her closer to him, placing his chin on her right shoulder, leaning gently and inhaling her scent. She wanted to pull away from him and run to prevent he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter