Chapter 1

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The room is already filled with students fifteen minutes before the class officially begin. They have their own groups; each were chatting, teasing—some can say must be bullying and others were busy cramming school works. It must be another ordinary Monday at Class 4 in Bunchon High School if there wasn't a famous star in their class. 

 

 

Fan girls(and boys) are somewhat like a soldier in a stand-by position outside the room, waiting for the signal to attack. Obviously they are waiting for their Yoon Sul-chan of Men In Black to arrive. Or maybe, being used to it, it is an ordinary day for the students in Class 4 after all.

 

 

Moments had passed when their seemingly perfect Class President, arrived announcing the schedule of their coming final exam. That was then Min Seyi entered the classroom with Sul-chan behind her, mumbling petty things. Well, no surprise there. He was about to go to his seat when the back door opened—revealing a lady gripping her backpack strap, tugged only on her right shoulder.  

 

 

He paused, watching her as she walks towards her seat at the back. When she was about to glance at him, he quickly look somewhere else as he take his seat. 

 

 

'Kim Nana', he thought to himself.  She had been in his head lately after noticing she was somewhat avoiding him, already for a month now. And why that frustrates him, Jung Sun-woo—the occasionally cold slash perfect Class President—is beyond his understanding. Atleast for now.

 

 

The day started with Teacher Dokko reminding the class about what Sun-woo had said earlier and after some more reminders—which is more like she reprimanded them—she immediately dismissed them. Their classes went on and on until it was time for their gym class. Teacher Choi told them that they are to dance Waltz as their final exam in his subject—which the students find annoying and slightly irrelevant with their previous activities. 

 

 

Maybe they thought it would be a practical test on basketball, volleyball, soccer or something like that. Speaking of Waltz, it would be in pairs and Sun-woo has a great advantage there for his experiences of extremely formal celebrations during family gatherings. Teacher Choi then said that it was a party.

 

 

"Ya, Seyi" Sul-chan called as he approached the girl standing beside Eun-ha who is currently approached by one of their classmates too. Of course, Sul-chan's paired with Seyi. Do Nam and Kyu-dong already found partners(at least because it's for their finals) which leaves Nana slightly panicking at the back. 'What the hell?' she thought as she look for a classmate to pair with.

 

 

One of her problems, especially at this moment is that—she is a non-social person, causing her to have trouble looking for a partner. Another is, she's not doing anthying at least ask those guys who hasn't found their partners yet. When she noticed that Park Min-ho keeps on glancing at her, she decided to approach him realizing the lad must be shy—more like, afraid—to ask her. She was about to ask him when a warm hand pulled her right arm causing her to turn around. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter