Should I give up?

L♥DK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8 : Should I Give Up?

*****

The next day…

Hyukjae’s POV

“SHE WHAT?!!!!” Minji stood up from her desk making all the students and the teacher turned to her. I cursed under my breath, that best friend of mine really can’t control herself…

Minji bowed and apologize to Mr. Park who currently teaching us for our first class. I typed a message back to Minji saying why she is so stupid.

From: Min-bunny.

Then, what did you say to her?

Minji replied me in instant completely ignoring my message earlier. The reason she reacted like that actually because I just texted her about my encounter with Yuri yesterday.

To: Min-bunny.

I didn’t say anything. She left after saying that. Minji-ah… I think I just want to give up.

.

“YOU WHAT?!” I hide my face on my hand when she reacted like that again, making all the attention turned to her for the second time.

Mr. Park walked to her desk with a miserable face. “Minji-ssi… is there something wrong with my lesson?”

Minji bowed her head, “I’m sorry…” she scratched her head. She faced me when Mr. Park walked back to the front and mouthing ‘Let’s talk again later…’

.

.

.

.

.

“I can’t believe Yuri said that to you… her face looks like an angel but I guess she is actually devil in disguise” Minji pulled me to the school garden as soon as the bell for lunch break rang.

“But what she said is right” I looked down, my love for him is wrong after all.

“No… you can’t give up like that. No… I won’t allow it.” She said

 “But Minji—”

“You can’t believe unless it’s Donghae himself who says that Hyukkie…” she exclaimed. Minji looks so scary when she was like this once again. But i’m really grateful i have her as my best friend.

“I don’t know what to do Minji-ah”

Minji stood up and started walking back and forth in front of me.

“We need a plan Hyukkie.”

.

.

.

.

No one’s POV

Hyukjae was making dinner like usual when Donghae went back from his club meeting.

“I’m home…” Hyukjae hummed as a reply, he busying himself with the ingredients while Donghae decided to take a bath while waiting for dinner.

Hyukjae stared to the bathroom’s door and sighed.

Fifteen minutes later, they both sat down with a newly cooked cheese omelet in front of them, Hyukjae just learned it from Jongwoon and he tried to make it.

The older hold his breath when Donghae took a bite, waiting for his response about the dish.

“How is it?” he asked.

Donghae raised his eyebrow, “It’s delicious like usual.”

“Yay! Good then.”

“Why does it matter to you? You never asked that before… are you putting something on my food?”

Hyukjae glared at him, he took a bite and swallowed it. “Look. I just eat that too, as much as I want to poison you, I still need to graduate from my school without any crime records”

‘…and honestly your opinion did matter to me’

The golden boy laughed. “Of course, and you still need me as your tutor after all”

Donghae teased Hyukjae along the dinner. The older was about to wash the dishes when Donghae offered himself to help.

Hyukjae snickered when Donghae kept playing with the soap and blew the bubble to Hyukjae’s face.

“Ya!” Donghae laughed when he saw the soap was on the older’s cheek, he went closer and wiped his cheek making Hyukjae froze because the younger caressed his cheek after that. He bit his lip when Donghae leaned and kissed his cheek.

The kissed was last only for seconds but Hyukjae feels like hours, although it’s only on the cheek but Hyukjae’s heart thumped like crazy, he pushed Donghae’s shoulder.

“Wh—what are you doing?” he stammered.

Donghae scratched his head and grinning, “Hehe, you look like a kid when popping the bubbles like that. I can’t help. Sorry!” He said washing his hand like it’s nothing.

Hyukjae bit his lips, ‘Damn Donghae!’ he went out of the kitchen but not before kicking the younger’s .

 

 

‘Aish I’m doomed’ Hyukjae walked on the sidewalk, he just went back from dying his hair blonde and trimmed some of his hair. He feels like he was lack in luck so he tried to do something new, feeling like he is born like a new person with a new hair.

Seems like the kiss yesterday really got him out of mind. He put back his beanie suddenly feeling down with his new appearance when he thinks that Donghae might not like his new hairstyles. ‘Omg what to do?!’

“Gosh Hyukjae, hold yourself.” he hit his own head.

He continue walking to his dorm, he passed the jewelry store and the necklace that once caught his eyes still displaying at the front making him pressed his face again mesmerized by the beautiful pendant.

‘Ah so pretty!’

.

.

.

.

“Hyukkie~!!” Hyukjae glared at the golden boy who kept calling him for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter