Kiss and Cry

L♥DK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6. Kiss and Cry

****

 

It was late, but Hyukjae couldn’t sleep. It was all because of the stupid ghosts in the haunted house earlier. Hyukjae turned to his roommate who was sleeping on the bed below. He pouted when he saw him asleep while snoring lightly.

He looked around his room, why the room suddenly seemed so gloomy and creepy. He pulled the blanked until it covered his head, and shut his eyes tightly. The sound of the clock ticking just making it creepier. He rolled his body to the bed below, not minding if he hit his roommate.

Bugh.

“Ugh…” Donghae groaned because Hyukjae’s elbow just hit him on the head, he opened his eyes in annoyance.

“What the hell Hyukjae…”

“hh… sorry. But I’m scared” Hyukjae said as he tried to make himself comfortable in Donghae’s bed. Donghae sighed, he moved a little so Hyukjae could sleep beside him.

“There…there… I’m here beside you, no need to be scared anymore. Now sleep, we still have school tomorrow, though I don’t mind if we skip it” he patted Hyukjae’s head like how a father did it to his child.

“Should I kiss your forehead too kiddo?”

“Shut up, Donghae”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School went on like usual, and Hyukjae was looking for Donghae since the first period, his roommate was gone after they parted themselves in the school gate this morning. He walked to the cafeteria and found Kyuhyun in one of the table with Minji.

“Hyukkie!” Minji waved to him. “Why you suddenly run as soon as the bell rang” she added when Hyukjae was at her side.

“Hehe sorry Minji-ah. I have something to do… Anyway, Kyuhyun-ssi, do you know where is Donghae?”

The latter raised his eyebrow, “Donghae?” he looked like thinking of something. “The last time I see him, he is at the basketball court” Hyukjae nodded, he muttered a thank you before waving to Minji saying that he had something to do with the brat.

Hyukjae ran to the basketball court with two boxes of strawberry milk in his hand. He looked around and sighed in relief when there’s no student except Donghae at the court. The latter was laying in one of the bench probably resting himself after a mini match he did with his group of friends.

“Donghae!” He called him as he reached by his side.

The younger opened his eyes “what?”

“Here” he gave him one of the milk only to receive a confused look from Donghae

“You came here only to give me this?” Donghae asked, but he took the milk anyway and sipped it. Hyukjae shook his head. “No. look… I forgot to give you this. Tadaaaa I just duplicated our room key”

Donghae was sitting on the bench now. “So it’s ‘our room’ now?”

Hyukjae’s face reddened. “Shut up. I try to be nice to you.” The golden boy laughed, he stretched his arm and opened up his palm. “Give me…. My own key” he grinned.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes, he gave one of the key to Donghae. The latter saw the key Hyukjae gave him and couldn’t help to laugh.

“What’s with the keychain? Haha seriously, you are really a kid” he laughed at the keychain. It’s a blue fish keychain with a triple love hanging beside it.

“Waeee? It’s cute you know. I found it in my locker, seems like I bought it before. Look I had one in my key too” Hyukjae said as he showed his key to Donghae. It’s a similar keychain, but Hyukjae’s a yellow fish.

Donghae only stared at the keychain, and Hyukjae got the wrong idea. He pouted, “Okay then, if you don’t want it just throw it away”

The younger turned his gaze to Hyukjae, he smiled. “No, it’s cute. I’ll keep it”

Hyukjae turned his face away from Donghae, trying to hide that he was actually blushing. ‘geez what’s wrong with me’ “At least I don’t have to wait for you anymore whenever I want to go back to the dorm” he said. “Class going to start soon, see you” he added before turned his back and start walking.

“Hyukkie…” Hyukjae’s step stopped in instant. He turned back to Donghae

“Thank you”

 

--------

Hyukjae was walking to the bus stop alone because he doesn’t need to wait for Donghae anymore, and Minji said she was going to a local library with Kyuhyun for his tutor session. So yeah he ended up going back home alone.

He was a blok away from the bus stop when there’s a car suddenly stopped startling him who was zoned out. The owner of the car rolled down the car’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter