Allergic

L♥DK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L♥DK

3. Allergic

***

Hyukjae didn’t realize that he was fell asleep until he was awaken by a smell of ramyeon. He yawned and shook his head, fought the need to sleep. He stood up and walked to the table where Donghae just put two bowls of ramyeon.

“Hyukkie, sit here.” He pulled a chair for Hyukjae to sit. He looked at the ramyeon proudly

To tell you the truth, Donghae never cooked for anyone before. Hell, he could get anything he wanted by his looks, just a simple wink, girls will give him anything he wants.

He was doing all of this because he felt a little bit guilty to Hyukjae, noted ‘a little bit’ guilty.

He saw Hyukjae looked so frustrated by all the things he did to him, so doing this once in a while not going to hurt right?

Hyukjae sat on the chair while looking at Donghae weirdly. Donghae who saw the way the older looked at him couldn’t help to ask.

“What?”

“Who are you?” Donghae gaped, not sure if he heard it right

“Hyukkie, did you hit your head somewhere? How come you forget this handsome and genius and charming and –“

“Shut up” Hyukjae rolled his eyes “Now it’s really the narcissistic and bratty Donghae I know”

“Wow you know me so well Hyukkie~” Donghae grinned as he took the chopsticks and started eating the ramyeon. Hyukjae who was really hungry followed soon after.

They both ate in silent, Hyukjae already ate a half of the bowl when he heard Donghae asked.

“How is it?” Donghae asked, Hyukjae could see that he emptied his bowl already.

Hyukjae put the chopstick aside “it was just like any other ramyeon”

Donghae raised his eyebrow, “it’s different. Look, you almost eat the whole bowl”

“It’s because it’s just taste like the usual ramyeon I always eat Donghae”

“But it’s different, look at the ramyeon”

Hyukjae sighed, he looked at his bowl of ramyeon. He saw ramyeon and the fried vegetables that came along on the package of ramyeon. Well Donghae added something in the ramyeon though.

“Okay Donghae, beside you put those meatballs in the ramyeon. Whats so different?” Hyukjae said pointing the remaining meatballs on the bowl. He don’t want to voice it but the meatballs was indeed making the ramyeon delicious.

“it’s making it more delicious right? And just for your information it’s not meatballs you know. It’s shrimpball. How you can’t diff---“

“WHAT?” Hyukjae shouted

“what what?” Donghae was shocked because Hyukjae just shouted at him

“Shrimpball? Oh my God Donghae” Donghae looked so confused, because Hyukjae suddenly ran to his study table looking for something in hurry

Hyukjae threw almost everything on his study desk, books scattered on the floor. He moved to the cupboard rummaging the things inside.

“Hyuk, what are y—“

“Donghae help me..” the distress voice come from Hyukjae, Donghae who saw Hyukjae in his panic state went to his side.

“Hyuk, what’s wrong?”

“I’m allergic to seafood” Donghae widened his eyes

“what.. how. Oh my—Hyukjae do you have your medicine?”

Hyukjae slumped his body on the floor leaning on the side of the bed. He felt that the allergic started kicking in

“I don’t know. It’s been so long since this happened. I had it somewhere.. but I can’t find it” he said weakly as he felt something in his stomach.

Donghae ran around the room in panic, he searched the medicine in the drawer, medicine kit, kitchen. He practically looking everywhere. He didn’t know that Hyukjae is allergic to seafood. Donghae was used to live near the sea so one of his favorite food is seafood.

Hyukjae felt light headed and trying to ignore the nausea. It always happened when he ate seafood. He ran to the bathroom when he felt he couldn’t handle it anymore. He threw up all the food he ate from this morning. He leaned against the bathroom wall.

“Hyuk, are you okay?” Donghae came

He was about to answer him when he felt his stomach lurched as the nausea came again, he vomited again.

Donghae who was beside him, massaging his neck and rubbed his back. “God, Hyukjae I’m sorry” Layer of cold sweat was veering on Hyukjae’s skin and he was so pale.

Hyukjae gave him a weak nod as Donghae led him to the living room. Donghae gave him a glass of water when he managed to make Hyukjae sit on the couch. The older sipped a little before he covered his mouth with his palm feeling he was going to vomit again. He ran to the nearest bin because he felt too weak to go to the bathroom.

“Hyuk—“ “Dong— hae.. I-“ Hyukjae started breathing heavily, his breathing had been ragged and shallow. He leaned his back on the side of kitchen counter, his stomach hurt and he find it was hard to breath.

Donghae went to his side “Hyuk, we need to go to the hospital”

“Ha--hae, it’s…. hurt” Hyukjae bit his lip, he closed his eyes and pressing his hand on the stomach trying to press the pain away.

Donghae’s stomach lurched as Hyukjae’s eyelids fluttered only to reveal the rolling white of his eyes, but seconds later he opened his eyes to stare at the younger.

“I know Hyuk, stay strong” Donghae ran to grab Hyukjae’s jacket. He went back to the older’s side and tried to put it on Hyukjae.

“Wear this Hyuk, we are going to the hospital” He took Hyukjae’s hand and put the jacket on the latter

“ss hurt Hae” Hyukjae whimpered. Donghae bit his lip, he was so worried looking at Hyukjae’s state.

“Hyuk, stay with me” he tried to keep his voice calm but failing as it came out as a strangled cry of desperation. He felt Hyukjae’s hold on him weakened. He cupped Hyukjae’s face to make the latter looking at him, but Hyukjae’s head rolled back further onto Donghae’s supporting arm as his eyes flutter and close.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter