Realize

L♥DK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: REALIZE

*****

Hyukjae was sobbing in Donghae’s arm. And the latter just caressing his back.

“Ssshh… please stop crying.” He said, not really know how to deal with a crying man. He never good at consoling others.

“If you stop crying, I will give you ice cream” he even started talking nonsense, dealing a big boy like Hyukjae like dealing with his five years old nephew. “Or a lollipop, or do you want your favorite strawberry milk?”

Hyukjae who was crying, broke the hug when he heard that. He stared at Donghae with his red eyes, “Do you think I’m a kid?”

The golden boy was grinning, “Ehehe… I don’t really know how to console a crying man” he said truthfully. Hyukjae rolled his eyes and he heaved a sigh and started walking to his bed.

“Ya!” Donghae held his arm, “See? It’s working. You did stopped crying” he said, proud of himself.

“Forget it. I’m not in the mood to cry anymore. You just ruined the mood” the older ignored the younger one who was keep tugging his arm and continue his steps to the bed.

“Go away, I want to sleep!” Donghae ignored it and keep following Hyukjae to bed

“Then I’m going to sleep with you”

“Lee Donghae!”

“What Lee Hyukjae?!”

“Aish Donghae, I’m ti~~red” Hyukjae didn’t realize that he was whining. And Donghae really needed to refrain himself from pinching the older’s cheek, because Hyukjae was so cute.

“Okay… okay”

 

Hyukjae walked to the school gate early in the morning. He was so embarrassed when he remembered that yesterday he was crying so hard over a kiss, and he cried in front of the Lee Donghae. Geez… that’s why he decided to leave early before Donghae wake up or he will be teased like crazy by the golden boy.

“Stupid. I’m so stupid!” he was muttering to himself how stupid he was. He realize that his heart started developing something for Donghae, it was because his weak heart couldn’t resist Donghae’s charm. He fell in love with him.

He hit his own head, “Why did I have to fall in love with that brat, Aish”

“With who?”

Hyukjae startled when he heard his best friend’s voice who was beside him suddenly, he must be so lost in his own world until he didn’t realize that Minji was walking to him.

“You scared me, Minji-ah. Don’t do that again!” He said calming his heart

Minji pouted, she slipped her arm to Hyukjae’s and tugging it. “Tell me, who are the one that make you fall in love?”

“Wh—what are you talking about?” he trailed off.

Minji’s eyes turned like a hawk staring at its prey. “I heard you Hyukkie. Tell me~”

“Ahahaha…” Hyukjae laughed awkwardly. “You heard it wrongly Minji-ah haha…ha…”

“I heard it correctly Hyukkie. I’m your best friend, I know you soooo well”

“No. Haha… I mean I fell in love with Yoona~ you know the pretty one in SNSD the nation girl group”

Minji broke her hold on Hyukjae’s arm and staring at him looking so disappointed.

“You lied, Hyukkie. I thought we are best friend. I don’t know what did I do wrong… you don’t trust me anymore… huhuhuhu”

Here goes, the drama queen-slash-Hyukjae’s best friend. But still…  Hyukjae knew so well that it was just Minji’s tricks but then… the other students started to turn their attention to them because Minji was crying with a loud voice

He hugged Minji instantly

“Aish Minji don’t cry… People might think I did something bad to you hussssh” he patted the girl’s back.

But Minji only cried harder. Hyukjae had no other choice and finally surrendered.

“Okay… okay I’ll tell you”

.

.

.

.

.

And here they were at the cafeteria, because it was still early… they still have one hour more before the first class start. So they decided to buy something for breakfast before Hyukjae confessing something to his best friend.

Hyukjae munching his strawberry bun and sipped his warm strawberry milk, trying to ignore the girl who kept staring at him since they arrived at the cafeteria 15 minutes ago.

“Come on… Hyukkie. Tell me~”

Hyukjae sighed, “Can you at least wait till I finish eating?”

The girl shook her head, she took the half eaten strawberry bun from Hyukjae’s hand and putting it away.

“The bun can wait, but I’m not.”

“Arraso… I’m going to tell you. But promise me first…”

Minji rolled her eyes, “What again?”

“Promise me that you’re not going to be mad at me.”

“Why I have to be mad at you, geez… just tell me”

Hyukjae shook his head, actually he was worried about his friendship so much. Donghae is Minji’s crush since the first day of school anyway and it was 2 years ago. And he feels so stupid once again, why he have to be in love with his best friend’s crush.

“No, promise me please Minji-ah”

Minji saw the desperate look in Hyukjae’s eyes and she couldn’t help but nodded. They become best friend for years, and they having a quarrel too sometime, why Hyukjae was so worried…

“I promise.” She said. She held out her pinky finger like they used too when they make a promise. Hyukjae bit his lips as he linked his pinkie with Minji’s and sealed it.

Hyukjae took a very long breath. Okay…

“I… I’m in love…”

Minji was looking at him with her big rounded eyes.

“I’m in love with D—Donghae.” That’s it.

There’s no word coming from Minji, she was so caught off guard that she couldn’t say anything. Hyukjae bit his lips, waiting for the girl to speak. He was rather being yelled at than being like this. He waited for 10 minutes but his best friend was still in her silent mode.

“Minji-ah…”

The girl looked at his eyes.

“Please, don’t be mad.”

“Minji, I’m sorry. We’re still friend right?” Hyukjae begged, he don’t want to ruin his friendship with Minji. Minji is the only friend he has.

“Minji… Don’t worry, I’ll forget my feeling for him”

And Minji finally showed some responses, she frowned at him.

“How can you forget your feeling for him? stupid” and she started laughing.

“Minji…”

Minji sipped Hyukjae’s strawberry milk before she heaved a sigh.

“Aish, Hyukkie. My feeling for him is only a crush and I can’t move on from him for years. And how about you? You fell in love… Hyukkie, I know you. I can see it, you fall head over heels for Donghae.”

Hyukjae was so speechless… “Minji, you are not mad?”

“Eh why I have to be mad? Donghae is not mine. And I feel bad for you, you know Donghae is so hard to tame.”

Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter