Tutor

L♥DK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4. Tutor

***************

 

Hyukjae glared at the boy in front of him. They were the last people who went to the table so they ended up sitting at the end of the table and facing each other. Donghae was oblivious to the glare the older sent to him. He grabbed the plate and started filling it with foods.

The girl from earlier exchanged her seat with Kyuhyun so she could sit beside Donghae.

“Hae… this one’s really spicy don’t eat that” she said as she took the beef pastel from his plate. “You still can’t stand spicy food right?” Donghae nodded in response. He bit on the sausage and started eating.

Hyukjae who was ‘accidentally’ looking at all the acts between them, took the pastels and ate it in fast.

“Jongwoon hyung! This is so good. The one who can’t eat it is so unlucky.” He said pointing to the pastels. Earning a chuckle from Jongwoon.

“pssst Hyukkie, eat slowly…” Minji whispered on his ear. Hyukjae’s face went red, he gave a look at Minji who frowned at him “Wae?”

“Minji! Water… God, it’s so spicy, my tongue is burning!!!” he tugged his best friend’s shirt. Minji rolled her eyes, she stood up and was about to take a glass of water but Jongwoon beat her. He gave a glass of water to Hyukjae who immediately gulped it.

The older patted his back, “I’m sorry, seemed like I put too much chili paste on the pastels”

Hyukjae shook his head. “Nah, it’s still delicious though” as he went back to eat other foods on his plate.

The landlord stood up, she gave her speech like it’s some grand party. She cleared and blabbered all the things that not really important for Hyukjae, of course foods was way more important for him.

He was about the open his mouth for a mouth-watering samgyupsal he just wrapped, but a certain question caught his attention.

“Donghae-ah can you introduce us to your guests?” the landlord said, smiling to the man that was Donghae’s brother and the girl.

Donghae put back his fork and stood up, “Oh I’m sorry I forgot. First I want to thank Auntie for throwing a welcome party for me, and thanks for all of you too who willing to spend your time here” he went to his brother side. “He is my brother, Lee Donghwa”

Donghwa gave the landlord a slight bow in acknowledgement, “And she is Yuri, my close friend from Mokpo” Donghae continued. Yuri smiled at everyone.

Hyukjae looked at Minji in horror, she was stabbing the foods with her fork, and the poor sausages was smashed. “Minji-ah…” he said carefully

“I don’t think she is just a friend.” She said, Hyukjae gulped.

“Minji-ah. Calm down.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The party ended, and they were cleaning all the mess. Hyukjae was taking some chairs back to the dorm with Minji when the girl nudged him.

“Hyukkie…” Hyukjae wiped the sweat on his forehead before looking at her

“What?”

The girl pointing his index finger to Donghae who was playing catch with the landlord’s son and giving Hyukjae a knowing look.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “Arrasso… go play with Donghae. I can do this alone”

Minji beamed, she hugged Hyukjae’s arm and muttered a ‘thank you’ before she ran to Donghae.

He sighed as he took another chair and walked to the dorm, ‘that Donghae brat is so lucky, just because the party was for him, Auntie didn’t want him to help cleaning’ he managed to put the chair back to its place while cursing a certain someone on his mind.

He walked back to the garden and found the girl, ‘mm… if I’m not mistaken her name is Yuri, right?’ standing on the front door carrying with plates on her hand. He smiled politely and offered himself to help by leading her to the main kitchen.

“You’re Hyukjae?” she said.

Hyukjae looked at her, and nodded. “Yeah”

Yuri put the clean plates on the rack before standing beside him, she stared at him making the latter uncomfortable since the girl was looking at him from head to toe.

“Is there something wrong with me?” he asked. Yuri ignored the question, she gave him a smile that exactly looked like a smirk.

“Do you like Donghae?”

“Huh?”

“Do you like Donghae?” she asked once again.

“What makes you think like that?”

“Can you stay away from Donghae?”

“Excuse me?” Hyukjae had no idea why this girl suddenly asked him all those things.

“I don’t like you near him”

“It’s not like I will take your friend anyway, although the ideaof ‘to be away from him’ sounds tempting to me…” he said. Seriously, ‘be friend with Dongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter