First Encounter

L♥DK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L♥DK

1. First Encounter

***

            It was a bright day. Students from Seoul High School greeted the day with a smile. Today, the new semester of school started, the students could be found chatting with their friends in every corridor asking how they spent their short holiday. And just like before, there’s a particular event that always missed by the students, the particular event they all expected to see in every week. Students called that particular event as CYLLD ‘Confess Your Love to Lee Donghae’.

Who the hell is Lee Donghae?

Well, Lee Donghae. A boy who was in his last year of school. He is handsome, a genius, and so good at sport, despite his cold attitude and practically a brat it does not affect how the entire school adore him like crazy.

And look… our golden boy just arrived.

 

**

Donghae yawned, he couldn’t believe that the time flew so fast. And before he knew it the school break already ended. He nodded at the school guard and look around. School was almost full even though it still early. ‘Why they looks so eager to go to school’ he said on his mind and groaned. He planned to go to school early because he want to avoid his crazy fans.

He crossed the school yard when a girl suddenly approached him. He raised his brow, the girl looks like she was from the same year as him.

“Good morning” the girl greeted him, he smirked he could see that the girl was really nervous not like the other girls who confessed to him confidently.

He nodded, not bother to greet her back.

“Um I’m Minji. Choi Minji from Class B. we are from the same year” Donghae fixed his bangs while waiting the girl to continue

“Donghae-sii.. I-I Like You. Wu-would you be my boyfriend?” the girl said, this time she gave Donghae a packed of heart shaped chocolates.

The students who were watching the whole scenes whistled making the girl blushed like a tomato.

Donghae took the chocolates, the girl looked up with hope. “No, I don’t like you” the first sentence Donghae said this morning. “But thanks for the chocolates”

He winked and left, leaving the girl stunned.

 

**

 

Donghae just had his lunch, he was on his way back to his class by taking a stairs. He was on his last step when suddenly there’s a boy standing on his way.

“Excuse me” Donghae said trying to be polite. Oh he just want to sleep on his class

“You! How dare you rejected Minji!” The boy gritted his teeth

“Minji?” ‘who the hell is Minji’ Donghae thought

“Yes she is my best friend”

“So? I don’t even know her”

“She is the one who confessed to you this morning you brat” The boy yelled.

“Oh..”

“What?! Oh? Oh You really!!” The boy kicked him quite hard on Donghae’s knee making him lose his balance and fell down the stairs.

“Wha.. Omo!” The boy gasped and run down the stairs.

 

**

 

“Uh.. I didn’t mean to make you like this” The boy said while helping Donghae who was limping all the way to Donghae’s dorm.

“Well it’s still your fault. So be responsible” Donghae said while leaning his body to the boy who looked smaller than himself.

“I’m sorry. It’s because of you acting like brat. My best friend is sad because of you!”

“So I should accept her just to make her happy? even though I don’t like her?”

“Umm..No. But--“

“All you have to do now just be responsible for your fault”

“I know.. Here I helped you back to your dorm”

“What’s your name?”

“Huh?”

“Name.. or should I call you brat?”

“No. I’m Hyukjae”

Donghae nodded. They kept silent while walking to Donghae’s dorm. Hyukjae just looking at the surrounding while dragging Donghae’s heavy body with him. He was too lazy to make a conversation.

Hyukjae frowned when he realized that the way to Donghae’s dorm looked so familiar for him. He gaped when he arrived in front of Donghae’s dorm

“w-wait…”

“what?” Donghae said, annoyed. He really want to sleep

“T-this is your dorm?”

“Isn’t it obvious? We’re standing in front of this house.”

“W-which room?”

“205”

“……” Hyukjae felt like he want to cry.

 

**

 

“So.. you live in front of my room?” Donghae asked

Hyukjae sighed. “Yeah.. Since when did you stay here?”

“Yesterday” Donghae said.

Hyukjae nodded. No wonder he never saw him before. “you are safely arrived in your room, I will go back to my room now”

“No.”

“geez. What do you want?”

“I’m hungry you know.”

“So?”

“My arm is hurt, I can’t cook. Be responsible!”

Hyukjae bit his lips. ‘Damn this brat!’

He went to check Donghae’s fridge and found nothing to cook. He sighed and went to his own room to take some groceries he bought two days ago.

 He went back to Donghae’s room and started to cook.

He chopped the vegetables.

“Donghae-sii, do you like spicy f---“ He widened his eyes when he found Donghae topless

“Ya! What are you doing!!” he yelled

Donghae raised his eyebrow. “Wae? I just changed my clothes”

“Put your shirt on!!”

Donghae smirked. “Wae wae? We’re both a man, oh~ Don’t you like it?” He said while approached Hyukjae wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter