Date

L♥DK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5. Date

*****

Hyukjae was walking back and forth in front of Minji. He was having a battle on his mind, and he just can’t let it out to Minji. ‘Should I give the ticket to Minji so she can have a date with Donghae?’ Hyukjae shook his head, ‘but I wanna go there too… can I be selfish?’ ‘Will Donghae really be there?’ ‘Aaaaa… what should I do?!!’

Minji eyed Hyukjae who kept making her dizzy.

“Hyukkie… can you sit? You making me dizzy!!” she said.

Hyukjae slumped on his seat, “sorry…”

“Just what’s wrong with you?”

Hyukjae shook his head, “Nothing…” Minji raised her eyebrow, not believing her bestfriend word. Hyukjae realized the stare his best friend gave to him, he sipped his strawberry milk nervously.

“Really Minji… I just worrying over exams”

Minji sighed, “Arrasoo… you don’t have to worry. I know you can do it, beside Donghae is helping you right?”

Hearing about Donghae just making him feel guiltier toward Minji. ‘Ah you cannot be selfish Hyukkie… you want your best friend to be happy right?’ Hyukjae nodded at his own statement on his mind. He needed to tell Minji before he changed his mind.

“Minji-ah” The girl turned her attention to Hyukjae

“What?”

“I… I hav—I” “Minji!!” Hyukjae glared at the boy who just cut his words. The boy ‘Kyuhyun’ who just came and called Minji. Kyuhyun remained oblivious to the glare Hyukjae gave to him.

“Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi!” Minji greeted the boy.

“I just want to tell you that I agree to be your tutor”

The girl widened her eyes “Really?!” she exclaimed. Kyuhyun nodded, “Yeah, meet me at the school gate after school” he said before leaving Hyukjae and Minji’s class.

“Thank you!!!”

When the boy already left her class, Minji turned to Hyukjae “Hyukkie… did you hear that? I found myself a tutor, yippiee!!!”

Hyukjae beamed, he felt like hundreds of fireworks playing on his mind.

“Hyukkie I’m sorry. I can’t go back home with you…”

Hyukjae waved his hand in instant. “Don’t worry Minji-ah. I have something to do too…” his face painted with a big smile. ‘I don’t have to feel guilty, because even though I offered it to her, she still can’t make it. Thanks God’

 

--------------------------------------

Hyukjae bit his lips, he was standing in front of the gate of Lotte World for about 15 minutes and Donghae still nowhere to find. Hyukjae swore if the latter still not come in the next 15 minutes, he will just go enjoying Lotte World alone.

Hyukjae pulled down his hoodie trying to make himself invisible when he saw a group of female from his school. ‘Damn you Lee Donghae… where are you’ Hyukjae cursed himself when he doesn’t have Donghae’s number in a time like this.

He sighed in relief when the girls already passed the gate. He looked at his watch and saw that he stood there for almost 45 minutes. “Forget Lee Donghae” he said as he stomped his feet and walked to the entrance.

He was just got stamped on his hand by the Lotte World staff, when he felt a hand tapped on his shoulder.

“Planning to leave me?” Hyukjae looked at Donghae who was grinning as the latter while handing the ticket to the staff.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes “I thought you throw your ticket already”

Donghae laughed, Hyukjae’s face clearly indicating that he was so annoyed. The younger slumped his hand on Hyukjae’s shoulder.

“I’m not going to let go this once a lifetime chance to have a date with you”

Hyukjae shrugged his shoulder getting rid of Donghae’s arm. He glared at the younger but his face went red “Not funny…” he said and took a step in front of Donghae.  “Let’s just enjoy the rides”

-----

“Let’s ride that Donghaeeeeeeeee!”

Donghae groaned when he saw Hyukjae pointing his finger to a roller coaster.

“Ah seriously Hyukjae…”

The older smirked at Donghae, “Wae? You are scared?” he said with a look to challenge Donghae

“Of course not. Its—it’s just that we should choose the slower ride first”

“Like what?”

Donghae pointed his finger to the up and down horses that running around in circle “Like that…”

Hyukjae gaped “You want us to ride a carousel? Are you a KID?”

The so called kid didn’t respond but he already pulled Hyukjae to the carousel.

Hyukjae cannot believe himself riding a horse with a bunch of the kids around them. He hide his face in embarrassment, he turned to Donghae and found the younger laughed while enjoying the ride.

“Just enjoy the ride Hyukkie… It’s fun when you’re enjoying it” he said while beaming like a kid. Hyukjae laughed, well who will expect that the school’s golden boy is just a 5 years old boy trapped in 17 years old body. Well seeing this side of Donghae… ‘He is cute’

------

“Now, it’s my turn… we should ride roller coaster!!!” Hyukjae pulled Donghae to queue in roller coaster area.

“What’s so fun riding that?” Donghae grunted.

“Let’s just see…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter