fin7

A Sentiment: Closure

 

When Luhan decided to leave, he’s fully aware that it means leaving Minseok too. The thought of not living with Minseok is far worse than his fatigue…but he’s shattering in every way possible.

 

When Minseok was informed about the news, His heart breaks a little too slow, making sure he’ll feel the pain, but if continuing living with Luhan means wrecking him further, he was sure he can take any pain just not watching the one he love shatter.    

 

They can continue being together in many other ways, besides technology is at hand, but they also knew that Minseok is still bounded, restricted. They are aware that if Luhan leave, the only way they can see each other is through the lenses of other people’s camera, pictures taken by media.

 

So the day before Luhan leave, they filled each other with sweet nothings. Promises they knew will never happen. Soft touches on each other’s skin, whispers of I Love you’s on each other’s ears.

 

Minseok insists he must be the one to sends off Luhan, He showed his smile, Luhan answered with his. Holding on to the promises they knew will never be fulfilled. He must be strong for the both of them, ‘for Luhan’, for him.

 

As he watch Luhan walks on his way, he doesn’t know if he can stand firm on his feet any longer, his heart shaking, tears peeking.

 

Because on this last day, they broke each other’s heart.

Luhan, for leaving.

Minseok, for letting him.

 

They know it eversince he kissed Luhan goodmorning, this is the start of the count of many days to come till they see each other again.

 

 

______________.

a/n: sorry for a very very very short update. peace?

inspired by this question: what do you have that you do not own?

Thank you for the subcribes, upvotes and comments.^^

sorry for any mistakes. i'm still learning.